2022 Spokane Flyin slideshow

Daniel

Dec 19, 2022, 2:59:34 AM12/19/22
My cousin accompanied me to Spokane this year for the flyin. He owns a
Luscombe that he painstakingly restored.

Anyway, he took the pictures. Be kind, I don't make many videos due to
being so tedious to produce. No music, just images and a landing video.

We left Sacramento for Portland to eat lunch and top off the tanks. Flew
to Decatur Island up in the San Juan Islands. He has a girlfriend-ish
thing up there who also works as a realtor. We looked at some
property. Then we shoved off to Felts Field for the flyin.

Nice trip. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/kXtqIR5njB4