METAR pull from commandline

Daniel

Nov 15, 2022, 5:38:23 PM11/15/22
I spend much of my computer time in the commandline and, for kicks,
decided to create a bash script that pulls METAR from AWC. For the sake
of cleansiness, I've posted it on a pastebin for all to enjoy instead of
posting it on the message body.

Ref: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/YVy3bXzYVM/

Copy and paste it into a text editor and give it a filename with a .sh
file extension. Then make it executable. My file is called metar.sh.

$ metar.sh klax

Current METAR is: KLAX 152153Z 27012KT 10SM CLR 18/09 A3007 RMK AO2
SLP182 T01830089 $

So... Enjoy,

Daniel