Re: Volunteer pilots, including military ones, transporting women to states where they can get an abortion

Byker

Sep 30, 2022, 3:05:44 PM9/30/22
"Gronk" wrote in message news:tgm3ou$2tlmj$3...@dont-email.me...

> https://www.wbay.com/2022/07/09/volunteer-pilot-group-transporting-women-out-of-state-abortion-access/

I wonder if they'll feel the same way after their
licenses have been revoked in the future...

DoD

Sep 30, 2022, 3:09:28 PM9/30/22
Their pilot licenses will not be revoked over this, you stupid fuck.

Siri Cruise

Oct 1, 2022, 1:05:05 AM10/1/22
In article <HR-dnVc3CpSco6r-...@earthlink.com>,
Texas runs the FAA?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Gronk

Oct 1, 2022, 1:06:49 AM10/1/22
Why would that happen?

Gronk

Oct 1, 2022, 1:13:16 AM10/1/22
Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <HR-dnVc3CpSco6r-...@earthlink.com>,
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> "Gronk" wrote in message news:tgm3ou$2tlmj$3...@dont-email.me...
>>>
>>> https://www.wbay.com/2022/07/09/volunteer-pilot-group-transporting-women-out
>>> -of-state-abortion-access/
>>
>> I wonder if they'll feel the same way after their
>> licenses have been revoked in the future...
>
> Texas runs the FAA?

Wow! Who knew?

Byker

Oct 1, 2022, 10:37:00 AM10/1/22
"Gronk" wrote in message news:th8ht7$194hj$4...@dont-email.me...
The U.S. won't be a democracy forever, and once you get a dictator at 1600
Pennsylvania Ave., all of his petty personal dislikes will become LAW.

Take Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey for example. After the ersatz "attempted coup"
in 2016, he fired all his fighter pilots. Then he realized he had no one to
fly his fighter planes, so he whined that he wanted them back. Most balked.
Then he REALLY went ballistic, howling that if they didn't come back, their
private pilot's licenses would be revoked. It'll be the same way here.
Either you kowtow to Big Brother or you won't ever sit in a cockpit again...

Byker

Oct 1, 2022, 11:13:26 AM10/1/22
"DoD" wrote in message news:H9HZK.77080$1Ly7....@fx34.iad...
Once we have a theocrat in the White House, anyone and everyone who
supported abortion upon demand, no matter how long ago, will have Hell to
pay. All of your little Usenet, Facebook, and Twitter postings like "Donald
Trump should be drawn and quartered" are going to come back not just to bite
you, but DESTROY you. How many times have you heard about CEOs being forced
to step down because of some off-the-cuff remark they made twenty or thirty
years before? By all means, little Snowflakes, go right on ahead and
"demonstrate" and in the process get your mugs in a government AI database.
Chances are you've already destroyed your futures. Once facial recognition
software is perfected -- especially at the consumer level -- before long you
won't be able to find any work AT ALL.

Yup, I can just see the look on Dashawn's face when he's fired for posting
"All White people should be killed" on blackvoices.com fifteen years
earlier...

BeamMeUpScotty

Oct 1, 2022, 12:31:54 PM10/1/22
Transporting under age girls for almost any reason or women for sexual
reasons across the State line is a possible violation of the Federal
Mann Act. And may be considered human trafficking when the human baby is
considered as being transported for past sexual acts like rape or
incest... crossing a State line and killing someone (a human life) and
then running back to another States may actually violate laws that are
supposed to prevent you from luring a kid or an adult out of State to
rape or pay for sex or kill them... including a human life in the uterus.

Luring the mother away from home by advertising that you'll kill a
husband or their 8 year old child or the human life in their uterus for
money... that sound like murder for hire and kidnapping and human
trafficking shades of gray.

And there just might be a law that exists and if it doesn't, they might
pass one tomorrow, like buying a gun and crossing State lines to bring
it home where the state bans you from having guns and yet you made one
or bought one legally so you should be able to keep it according to the
2nd Amendment...

It might be that the Democrats pissed in their own punch bowl, using
their stand on guns being illegal across State lines may make it illegal
to cross State lines for murder of a human life in the uterus and then
come back without that human life. It may require a death certificate
that's based on an investigation by the home state to determine if it
was intentional or just a NATURAL death of the human life in the uterus.

States may create a whole new State police division to investigate the
loss of a human life in the uterus. To discover the why and was it
intentional child abuse like taking drugs while pregnant can be
determined to be child abuse and murder and the mother held accountable
meaning either mental healp required or physical improisonment.
--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
322 - The only way to fight the STAGFLATION would be to shrink the size
and taxing and spending of the Government combined with raising the
interest rates to their NATURAL self determining rates and cease the
printing of worthless money rather than the FAKE INTEREST RATES and
worthless counterfeit dollars created by the DEMOCRATS under
Obama/Biden-2008 and Biden/Obama-2020....

The problem isn't "the economy stupid", the problem is
*the stupid government manipulated economy* .

Hiding from reality to find happiness is almost the "text book"
definition of mental illness.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 1, 2022, 2:13:31 PM10/1/22
On 10/1/2022 9:30 AM, Attila wrote:

> Most of 535 other people must people must agree then

That is not English.

Skeeter

Oct 1, 2022, 4:53:20 PM10/1/22
In article <er%ZK.466709$6Il8....@fx14.iad>, r...@cap.con says...

> On 10/1/2022 9:30 AM, Attila wrote:
>
> > Most of 535 other people must people must agree then
>
> That is not English.

I read it. You moron.

Rudy Canoza

Oct 1, 2022, 5:53:02 PM10/1/22
On 10/1/2022 2:35 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 11:13:31 -0700, Rudy Canoza <r...@cap.con>
> in alt.atheism with message-id
> It was garbled.

It was garbled because you're a geriatric mental defective.

Gronk

Oct 3, 2022, 1:08:25 AM10/3/22
That's your lame ass excuse?