In Memory of Craig Hutain

1 view

Flight Journal

Nov 21, 2022, 3:10:05 AM11/21/22
We at Flight Journal were saddened to hear the news about Craig Hutain, who lost his life in the Wings Over Dallas airshow crash. A pilot for "Tora, Tora, Tora!" air shows, Hutain was an icon in the WW II warbird community and had more than 34,000 flight hours in over 100 types of aircraft. Flight Journal contributor Jan Tegler recently worked closely with Craig on an upcoming article on Bud Anderson';s original "Old Crow,"  a P-39 that Hutain flew for our air-to-air photos. This article had just gone to press when the accident occurred.

    Our thoughts are with Craig';s family, friends, and the warbird community.

The post In Memory of Craig Hutain appeared first on Flight Journal.

https://www.flightjournal.com/memory-craig-hutain/