Boeing 737 MAX

blinking...@gmail.com

May 2, 2019, 7:48:30 PM5/2/19

We need to get some politicians to grow some balls, or who already have them to go tell these assholes "Look, if anybody dies because of your profiteering and cutting corners, and fucking around with critical control systems, you WILL be going to prison, and I don't mean country club prison, but REAL prison where Bubba and his pals will be raping you hard and deep in the ass EVERYDAY!

And don't think you can run to non-extradition land, because we will kidnap you and bring you back to the US with a fucking hood over your head and your own dirty underpants stuffed and taped into your mouth. DO YOU HEAR ME?!"

The US breaks international laws all of the time, so why not put that to good use?

HA! Who am I kidding? All the big powerful politicians are WHORES selling off their ass to any piece of shit rich scumbag willing to line their pockets. They are pussies who bow and submit like a little pathetic dog. Bark, doggie, bark!

P.S. If I misspelled, it's because the English language is a shit pile piece of crap. May it's inventors rot in hell.