Three Boeing employees conspire to assassinate President Trump.

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 14, 2017, 2:00:07 PM5/14/17
http://fox40.com/2017/05/13/plane-in-air-force-one-fleet-was-at-risk-of-
catching-fire/

WASHINGTON — Three Boeing mechanics caused $4 million of damage and could
have sparked a mid-flight fire while repairing one of the planes in the
Air Force One fleet, a federal investigation has found.

The oxygen system aboard one of the two VC-25 aircraft available to
President Donald Trump was contaminated while the plane was undergoing
maintenance at a Boeing plant in San Antonio, Texas between April 1 and
April 10, 2016, according to an incident report released by Air Force
investigators this week.

The mechanics “caused the mishap by supplying and using non-oxygen clean
tools, parts, components, a regulator, and an unauthorized cleaning
procedure while performing oxygen system leak checks,” according to the
report.

Tools and components used to repair a plane’s oxygen system must be
cleaned in a particular way to remove any residue that could react when it
comes into contact with oxygen, the report noted.

If left unchecked, a contaminated oxygen system could increase the risk of
fire or even cause an explosion.

Last year’s mishap did not result in any injuries and the aerospace
contractor paid for the damages.

“Boeing fully understands the level of responsibility that comes from
working on the President’s aircraft,” Boeing told CNN in a written
statement.

The incident had previously been reported by the Air Force Times.

The investigation was triggered when one of the Boeing mechanics notified
his superiors that something looked awry, according to Boeing.

“We took swift action to self-report the incident to the US Air Force. The
oxygen system was remediated by Boeing at no cost to the government,” the
company’s statement said.

The US Air Force has completed a number of independent inspections on the
aircraft and determined that it meets all FAA Federal Aviation
Administration and US Air Force requirements, according to Boeing, which
added that the plane has returned to the Air Force and is preparing for
presidential service.

Boeing has a contract with the US Air Force to not only build the
President’s aircraft but also to perform critical maintenance on both
planes in the fleet. The damaged aircraft is operated by the Presidential
Airlift Squadron at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland.

But the potentially dangerous outcome of failing to use proper cleaning
procedures on the President’s aircraft has raised questions about Boeing’s
training and oversight methods. Investigators found that the mechanics
“failed to observe explicit warnings concerning cleanliness” while working
on the oxygen system — one of three major factors identified as leading to
the contamination.

The incident report also noted that Boeing failed to exercise adequate
oversight over the repair procedures, and the mechanics failed to learn
the information taught during oxygen system training.

While Boeing would not comment on whether the mechanics mentioned in the
report remain employed by the company, spokesman Ben Davis did tell CNN
that they have “completed multiple investigations and corrective action
plans so that we ensure stellar performance in the future.”

The two Air Force One jets currently in use were ordered by President
Ronald Reagan — the interiors were selected by first lady Nancy Reagan —
and were delivered in 1990 during George H.W. Bush’s administration. Both
are getting increasingly expensive to fly and maintain.

Boeing is currently developing a replacement Air Force One model — a
project that famously caught the attention of President-elect Trump late
last year.

“Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents,
but costs are out of control, more than $4 billion. Cancel order!” Trump
tweeted at the time.

Within hours of the tweet, Boeing CEO Dennis Muilenburg was on the phone
with Trump for the first time, congratulating the President on his
election win, committing to control the jet’s cost and extending an
invitation to Trump to visit his company’s factories, according to one
person familiar with the call.

Boeing has said it currently has an Air Force One contract worth $170
million.

parade of the democrat party has run out of gas.

Congratulations President Trump. Thank you for ending the disaster of the
Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 14, 2017, 2:10:35 PM5/14/17

Anonymous

May 14, 2017, 5:25:44 PM5/14/17

Gronk

May 19, 2017, 12:27:43 AM5/19/17
Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> http://fox40.com/2017/05/13/plane-in-air-force-one-fleet-was-at-risk-of-
> catching-fire/
>
> WASHINGTON — Three Boeing mechanics caused $4 million of damage and could
> have sparked a mid-flight fire while repairing one of the planes in the
> Air Force One fleet, a federal investigation has found.
>
> The oxygen system aboard one of the two VC-25 aircraft available to
> President Donald Trump was contaminated while the plane was undergoing
> maintenance at a Boeing plant in San Antonio, Texas between April 1 and
> April 10, 2016, according to an incident report released by Air Force
> investigators this week.

April. 2016.