Dame Vera Lynn honoured with Spitfire funeral flypast

Aunt Jemima

Jul 11, 2020, 1:13:19 AM7/11/20
https://youtu.be/3ybjKR26wOc

Dame Vera Lynn was honoured with a Spitfire flypast in her beloved Sussex
village before her funeral, as crowds sung a spontaneous rendition of We'll
Meet Again.

towbar

Jul 23, 2020, 5:29:17 PM7/23/20
Very nice of those people to go to the trouble (and expense) for a last
salute. I was born at the end of the war and cannot help but notice all
the wartime 'adults' leaving us, one after the other.

Aunt Jemima

Jul 24, 2020, 10:33:57 PM7/24/20

"towbar" <nobody@_INVALID_.gov> wrote in message
I know what you mean. I wish we could see more of this and less BLM aka
Burn, Loot, Murder.