OT God...er, I mean, DAMMIT! I told you this was going to happen!

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 7:32:38 AM11/14/05
to
The k00k that had the Pledge of Allegience removed from the schools now
want his money changed.

The man that filed the lawsuit to stop the pledge in schools now want "In
God We Trust removed from US money.

I think I mentioned in this group this would be next. I just didn't think
it would be the same Nutcase.

Let's hope he gets a different judge; one with a brain.

I have 2 solutions for helping him get his money changed:

1. Move to another country. This solves ALL our problems.

2. I will GLADLY take all your money so you never have to see in God we
trust again. This solves BOTH of our problems!!!

The Man Without A Country scenario sounds good to me, if he hates it here
that much.

badgolferman

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 8:13:01 AM11/14/05
to
Hachiroku, 11/14/2005, 7:32:38 AM,
<pan.2005.11.14....@ae86.GTS> wrote:

I don't blame him for pushing this as far as he can go. He's already
been allowed one good jab into the side of the majority, of course
he'll try again and again until he's pushed back. The real fault lies
with the sleeping bear who ignores the constant encroachments upon its
territory.

--
"I miss. I miss. I miss. I make." -- Seve Ballesteros describing his
four-putt at Augusta's No. 16 in 1988.

Learning Richard

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 4:33:44 PM11/14/05
to

I think he should send me all of his money in protest of the religious
infringement. I'll return it to him within 5 days of the SCOTUS
removing those words (gotta get some short term windfall).

badgolferman

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 4:54:09 PM11/14/05
to

It sure sounds like someone other than our friend Learning Richard is
posting using his name lately. Are you okay, Richard? You're so calm
lately you must have got laid!

P.S. What is SCOTUS?

--
"Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it's wrong
but you can't keep away from her." -- Val Doonican

Message has been deleted

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 6:38:28 PM11/14/05
to
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:23:59 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:32:38 GMT, Hachiroku <Tru...@ae86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>The k00k that had the Pledge of Allegience removed from the schools now
>>want his money changed.
>>
>>The man that filed the lawsuit to stop the pledge in schools now want "In
>>God We Trust removed from US money.
>

> As, actually, it should be. Not everyone trusts in god.

Tough. It's been this way for 200 years. They'll have to get over it.

>>
>>I think I mentioned in this group this would be next. I just didn't think
>>it would be the same Nutcase.
>

> Just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.

And just 'cause this guy's an atheist doesn't make it right.

>>
>>Let's hope he gets a different judge; one with a brain.
>>
>>I have 2 solutions for helping him get his money changed:
>>
>>1. Move to another country. This solves ALL our problems.
>

> All YOUR problems? Remember separation of church and state?

WHERE, ANYWHERE, does the Government authorize or condone any religion? It
doesn't.

>
>>2. I will GLADLY take all your money so you never have to see in God we
>>trust again. This solves BOTH of our problems!!!
>

> No, you'll still find something you can whine about.

Yeah. Nutcases that have to prove a point, for what? If he doesn't like it
here, there are plenty of other places to live. Why should the majority
listen to the tummy rumblings of one nutcase?

>>
>>The Man Without A Country scenario sounds good to me, if he hates it here
>>that much.
>

> He obviously doesn't hate it here. He obviously only wants to make it
> better than it is now. You're the one who believes that government
> and religion should be one and forced on everyone. Maybe you should
> move to one of the countries where that happens daily. Iran for
> instance.

What does "In God We Trust" Have to do with Religion? The country was
founded on religious freedom, and the government does not sponsor any one
single religion. The only fact is, almost ALL religions have a basis in
God, Allah, Whatever. The government does NOT say anyone has to practice
ANY religion; THAT is the basis for the separation of church and state.

st-bum

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 6:38:54 PM11/14/05
to
There is no "separation of church and state". The Constitution says
the government should not establish a religion. Not that it has to
stomp on religion every chance it gets.

Not everyone believes in God, but so what? Is that phrase on the
currency an establishment of religion? I don't think so. If it said,
"this currency is worth $5, unless you're a Baptist and then it's worth
$10" then it would be unconstitutional. Or if it said that only
members of a certain religion were allowed to use money.

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 6:39:05 PM11/14/05
to


Exactly. That and having a Liberal judge.

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 6:39:43 PM11/14/05
to


HEY! I GOT FIRST DIBS!!!!

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 6:40:22 PM11/14/05
to


Secretary of the Treasury, US.

good@serviceu.com ron

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 6:59:18 PM11/14/05
to
The Supreme Court (SCOTUS) let stand a North Carolina ruling today
ALLOWING the words "In God We Trust" to remain on a government
building in a 6-2 ruling written by O'Conner.

I'd about guess that this Newdow persons suit will be dismissed about
the same phrase on money.

Ron

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

end_is_near

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 8:04:42 PM11/14/05
to
and regardless of any of the tripe, the Roberts Court will stomp on this
frivelous idiot in the end. is this the same pissant who is also a
"folksinger"? who doesn't really have legal custody of the daughter? he
needs to get some real, meaningful work soon. he is a pissant.


"st-bum" <kenny...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1132011534.3...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Message has been deleted

Learning Richard

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 8:43:44 PM11/14/05
to

hmmm
that would work i guess...
but I meant "Supreme Court Of The United States"

Message has been deleted

badgolferman

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 9:57:07 PM11/14/05
to
Gary L. Burnore, 11/14/2005,8:26:33 PM, wrote:

> >> >Being a liberal you [SLAP]
> >>
> >> I'm not a liberal.
> >
> > Really?
>
> Really.
>
>
> > A conservative?? Moderate?? What?
>
> Independent, actually. Moderate would fit closer than Liberal or
> Conservative.
>
> I didn't like Clinton, Kerry sucked. But Bush is ruining this country.

I see, you just hate everybody.

--
"The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't
see him laughing." -- Phyllis Diller

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 10:03:12 PM11/14/05
to
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:03:40 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:38:28 GMT, Hachiroku <Tru...@ae86.GTS> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:23:59 -0500, Gary L. Burnore wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:32:38 GMT, Hachiroku <Tru...@ae86.GTS> wrote:
>>>
>>>>The k00k that had the Pledge of Allegience removed from the schools now
>>>>want his money changed.
>>>>
>>>>The man that filed the lawsuit to stop the pledge in schools now want "In
>>>>God We Trust removed from US money.
>>>
>>> As, actually, it should be. Not everyone trusts in god.
>>
>>Tough. It's been this way for 200 years. They'll have to get over it.
>

> No, it hasn't and no, they won't. Are you really that bad at history?

YEah, pretty much. But it's been there for a long long time. And GOD is in
the founding documents. Maybe we should throw them away also?

>>
>>
>>>>I think I mentioned in this group this would be next. I just didn't
>>>>think it would be the same Nutcase.
>>>
>>> Just because you don't like it doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>And just 'cause this guy's an atheist doesn't make it right.
>

> Bad argument. No doughnut.

Aw, c'mon!

>
>
>
>>>>Let's hope he gets a different judge; one with a brain.
>>>>
>>>>I have 2 solutions for helping him get his money changed:
>>>>
>>>>1. Move to another country. This solves ALL our problems.
>>>
>>> All YOUR problems? Remember separation of church and state?
>>
>>WHERE, ANYWHERE, does the Government authorize or condone any religion?
>>It doesn't.
>

> All over the place. Are you blind?

Really? The government condones one religion over another? Where?

>
>
>
>>>>2. I will GLADLY take all your money so you never have to see in God
>>>>we trust again. This solves BOTH of our problems!!!
>>>
>>> No, you'll still find something you can whine about.
>>
>>Yeah. Nutcases that have to prove a point, for what? If he doesn't like
>>it here, there are plenty of other places to live.
>

> If you don't like it, move.

I like it just fine. So much so that I don't bring frivolous lawsuits that
waste the taxpayer's money at the drop of a hat.

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 14, 2005, 10:03:47 PM11/14/05
to


Yeah, I realized that later...

badgolferman

unread,
Nov 15, 2005, 11:42:23 AM11/15/05
to
Learning Richard, 11/14/2005, 8:43:44 PM,
<1132019024.1...@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> wrote:

> hmmm
> that would work i guess...
> but I meant "Supreme Court Of The United States"

By the way Richard, you would understand this;
today is XX for me.

Learning Richard

unread,
Nov 15, 2005, 1:27:19 PM11/15/05
to

ahh so that's the problem. harhar guffaw

BushkaBob

unread,
Nov 16, 2005, 1:09:43 PM11/16/05
to
Commonly used aronym in the news media.

badgolferman

unread,
Nov 16, 2005, 1:47:22 PM11/16/05
to
BushkaBob, 11/16/2005, 1:09:43 PM,
<11802-43...@storefull-3316.bay.webtv.net> wrote:

> Commonly used aronym in the news media.

SCROTUS
Supreme Court Reamers Of The United States

Hachiroku

unread,
Nov 16, 2005, 3:27:02 PM11/16/05
to

OH! You mean people who files frivlous lawsuits over stupid shit?

h...@nospam.com

unread,
Nov 21, 2005, 4:47:38 PM11/21/05
to
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:32:38 GMT, Hachiroku <Tru...@ae86.GTS> wrote:

>The k00k that had the Pledge of Allegience removed from the schools now
>want his money changed.
>
>The man that filed the lawsuit to stop the pledge in schools now want "In
>God We Trust removed from US money.
>
>I think I mentioned in this group this would be next. I just didn't think
>it would be the same Nutcase.
>
>Let's hope he gets a different judge; one with a brain.
>
>I have 2 solutions for helping him get his money changed:
>
>1. Move to another country. This solves ALL our problems.
>
>2. I will GLADLY take all your money so you never have to see in God we
>trust again. This solves BOTH of our problems!!!
>
>The Man Without A Country scenario sounds good to me, if he hates it here
>that much.

How many times does "God" appear in The Constitution" ?

Bet you don't know.

Do you know what the "Establishment Clause" is?

Hal


st-bum

unread,
Nov 21, 2005, 9:48:20 PM11/21/05
to
Government shouldn't "establish" a religion.

Having the word "God" on currency, doesn't establish a religion.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages