[Auris 2018] disable "connection" message and something else

Ammammata

Jun 23, 2022, 6:02:16 AM6/23/22
I got this used but still valid model
everything is ok, except a couple of "issues":

- the annoying message, each time I start the car, that informs about the
internet connection that can have additional costs and so on: since I have
unlimited gigabytes on the phone (used as hotspot) I'd like to say
"Continue" for good

- the trip counters that reset every time I switch off the engine: I'd like
to set a "max pause time" to keep the values, i.e. 120 minutes, like I had
on the previous WV Golf

- on my previous Opel Astra I found a trick to show several technical data
pages on the display keeping the Config button pressed for about 10
seconds, thus getting info on the satellites, geolocation and navigation
details, radio scanning for news, and so on: is there any similar method to
get into the Toyota secrets?

--