OT: Chicago leading the way for Nobama

CharlesTheCurmudgeon

Jun 11, 2009, 8:44:34 AM6/11/09
Highest gas prices in the nation (2.95/gal)

Highest sales tax rates in the US 10.25 percent.

Even as revenue goes down and employment drops, the government at all
levels, city, county and state, want to raise taxes AGAIN, so they can keep
buying votes.

This is the environment the Nobama was raised in. This is what he brings to
Washington. This is what the US is going to look like shortly.

Can you stand 4 years of Nobama and his Chicago-style
tax-and-spend-and-tax-and-spend politics?

Charles Grozny.

PS, NO, I'm not going to quit complaining about Nobama. Damn it, here in
Illinois, that's all we can do. They have the elections rigged so that we
can't vote the bastards out. God knows we've tried. We've tried to get rid
of as many 'safe' seats in both the State House and Congress as we can, but
there seems to be more now than ever. We've taken the government to court.
They win, of course.

This is the future of America under Nobama, and its end. The only way
anything major will ever get changed in CROOK county is to bulldoze the
entire county into Lake Michigan from O'Hare east. Do you want to have to
bulldoze an entire country?