DVD for RAV4 D4D Luxury MY04 navigator - How to clone it

Robert

Feb 13, 2023, 10:49:46 AM2/13/23
How to clone DVD of Toyota RAV4 D4D Luxury MY04 navigator?
I would like to make a copy of my DVD for personal use, as I have only
one original working DVD left...
It seems that only some writers are able to make a working clone....not
all, unfortunately....
I tried with ImgBurn and the LG BE06LU10 burner but the DVD doesn't
work.
On the (original) Toyota navigator it says B9001 (I think it's the
TNS600 model)
Has anyone managed to make a working copy?
Thank you

--
Robert

micky

Oct 9, 2023, 10:40:39 AM10/9/23
In alt.autos.toyota, on Mon, 13 Feb 2023 16:49:44 +0100, Robert
I tried too, for the 2008 DVD, but didn't get it to work. There are
many formats in this world and even more in other worlds, an dI think
they use their own unique one.