They really must not want to sell BEVs. Toyota just ran a gay pedo Michael Jackson commercial

1 view

craven

Jul 31, 2023, 2:21:45 AM7/31/23
That's going to have them lining up at the door to get one.

Are these people really that stupid?

Michael Jackson, the original public gay pedophile who paid out millions
to cover it all up.

They run this right after Dylan Mulvaney helped crater Budweiser.

Dear businesses, it's our money. We are not compelled to hand it to you
when you throw your corporate weight around for unpopular social fads. If
you think you're too big to fail, you're sadly mistaken.