5.3 knocking

Cole

Jun 29, 2022, 3:02:00 PM6/29/22
so my 2008 Silverado 1500 motor went out, so i bought a stock replacement motor but i put a 224/228 112lsa TSP cam in it also did a 3000rpm stall from summit racing, and the dod delete, got it my ecm and tcm tuned for it all, no codes BUT now when i start it it runs great for 10-15 seconds and then all of a sudden clank clank knock knock cant pin point where its coming from sometimes sounds like front of motor other times sounds like its from the torque converter. Im stumped I cant find anyone with similar issues and it doesnt make sense why the thing runs perfectly fine for 10-15 seconds??

--
For full context, visit https://www.motorsforum.com/toyota_trucks/5-3-knocking-2155095-.htm