Re: Mass murderer gets convicted

Mario Beaulieu

Apr 30, 2023, 2:22:32 PM4/30/23
bigdog <geowri...@gmail.com> wrote in
news:ca7b4d06-a834-42ea...@googlegroups.com:

> https://www.newser.com/story/334642/man-fatally-rammed-teens-car-after-
> doorbell-prank.html?utm_source=part&utm_medium=uol&utm_campaign=rss_top
>
> The story doesn't say but we can safely assume the killer was driving
> an AR-15. It is the weapon of choice for most mass murderers.

2019 Infiniti Q50 vs 2002 Toyota Prius. He deserves a %300 time served
credit for getting a Prius off the road. Every time the light turns green
and a vehicle just sits there blocking everyone, it's a Prius moron with
iPhone in hand texting.

Joerg Lorenz

Apr 30, 2023, 3:12:58 PM4/30/23
Am 30.04.23 um 20:22 schrieb Mario Beaulieu:
As good as "all Canadians are bigot assholes" ...

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)