Anyone still reading?

Pham Nuwen

Sep 25, 2013, 3:25:07 AM9/25/13
I like the Studebaker web forums, but USENET is just great technology
and I so much prefer to use it. Does anyone still actually look at this
group?

pham

jimm...@yahoo.com

Jan 11, 2014, 11:15:32 AM1/11/14

jimm...@yahoo.com

Jan 11, 2014, 11:17:40 AM1/11/14
On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:25:07 AM UTC-5, Pham Nuwen wrote:
Actually I just decided to drop in and see for myself. cheers jimmijim from Alabama

wbu...@mississippi.net

Apr 18, 2014, 8:25:10 AM4/18/14
I drop by from time to time. Lamar

dutch...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 12:56:44 PM6/22/14
I checked in June 21 2014.
Not much going on.

JeffDeWitt

Mar 14, 2015, 2:28:39 PM3/14/15
Just popped in to see what was going on... not much apparently but it's good to see old alt.autos.studebaker is still chugging along... kind of like a Champ 6 burning as much oil as gas and with a fouled spark plug or two (BTDT) but still chugging along.

Dwain G.

Mar 15, 2015, 2:12:53 PM3/15/15
There's a few who still check in occasionally. I think it took a big hit when a lot of spam, porn messages, etc. starting taking over. That seems to have been cleaned up now. I hope it stays that way. Besides, we need a place to go when we get suspended from the SDC forum.:)

JeffDeWitt

Feb 12, 2017, 7:10:29 PM2/12/17
On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 3:25:07 AM UTC-4, Pham Nuwen wrote:
I just stopped by to see if anything was still going on. I'd actually almost forgotten good old UseNet was still out there.

toppe...@yahoo.com

Feb 22, 2017, 11:04:24 PM2/22/17
I just discovered the group today. I got my first Stud today, looking for info.

tbone

Mar 2, 2017, 9:46:34 AM3/2/17
Be sure to check out the Studebaker Drivers Club and look for a local
chapter. Lots of friendly and helpful people.

JeffDeWitt

Apr 9, 2019, 9:31:41 PM4/9/19
On Wednesday, September 25, 2013 at 3:25:07 AM UTC-4, Pham Nuwen wrote:
Wow, the old group is still here, I didn't think Google Groups didn't even exist anymore.