2004 International meet

blacklarkviii

Jul 15, 2003, 9:07:47 PM7/15/03
I need to pass the spam around one time. Our club (NCSDC) is the sponsor for
the 2004 International Meet. I have the meet t-shirts for sale and we are
raffling off a bullitnose golf cart and a handmade Studebaker quilt that
features 30 Studebakers. The shirts are $12 without a pocket and $15 for
shirts with pocket. All shirts are printed front and back. I have a limited
supply of shirts with pockets. The tickets for the raffles are $1 each.

If anyone is interested I can post pictures.
Thanks,
Henry

Lee Aanderud

Jul 15, 2003, 10:30:57 PM7/15/03
Who did the paint job? You guys need to send the bullet off to be chromed.

Lee

"Jeff DeWitt" <JeffD...@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Here is Ernie Padget and Jack White coming back from a test drive. All
survived
> unscathed. <G>
>

> Jeff DeWitt

----

Jim Turner

Jul 15, 2003, 10:43:09 PM7/15/03
Who did the paint job? You guys need to send the bullet off to be chromed.

Jerry Forester, where are you??

Jim (my whitewalls are clean) Turner

Sam Dixon

Jul 15, 2003, 11:07:32 PM7/15/03
I've known chapters to get there shirts just weeks before an event and be
all rushed.......... You're the first chapter I've seen selling the Meet
T-Shirts almost a year in advance. <g>

I buy one now and it might not fit by next year. :)

Sam Dixon
1957 Studebaker Silver Hawk

"blacklarkviii" <blackl...@ctc.net> wrote in message

TomB

Jul 15, 2003, 11:10:16 PM7/15/03
I'd say that AT LEAST once a month is a fair spam level for the
International Meet.

And Yea, I'm interested. Send me pics in e-mail and I'll order
something. No chance I can make the meet so at least I can buy a
pocket or two.

TomB

TedHarbit

Jul 15, 2003, 11:29:01 PM7/15/03
>Our club (NCSDC) is the sponsor for
>the 2004 International Meet.>

Several of us are planning to attend the Charlotte meet next June and we have
some questions. Can you tell us who and how to contact them in trying to get
answers to these question?

Ted

Fred

Jul 15, 2003, 11:45:16 PM7/15/03
Sam, At the International in Sacto. I bought a meet T-shirt for the 2005
meet in Spokane. They had their people there to learn how to do (or not do)
the things that make a good meet. Fred
"Sam Dixon" <s...@1957studebaker.com> wrote in message

blacklarkviii

Jul 16, 2003, 5:37:40 AM7/16/03
I don't think even Jerry could plate this bullet. It is fiberglass. Maybe a
little silver paint would make a difference.

Henry
"Lee Aanderud" <aand...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Henry Walter

Jul 16, 2003, 5:52:02 AM7/16/03
So, thats the point. Buy one now and buy one later.

Henry

Oldcarfart

Jul 16, 2003, 6:21:10 AM7/16/03
>Subject: Re: 2004 International meet
>From: "blacklarkviii" blackl...@ctc.net

>I don't think even Jerry could plate this bullet. It is fiberglass. Maybe a
>little silver paint would make a difference.

don't they sell "Ghetto Chrome" in an aerosol can at PepBoyz & Flaps?

Oldcarfart

Jul 16, 2003, 6:21:58 AM7/16/03
>Subject: Re: 2004 International meet
>From: TomB tom9...@pacbell.net

>I'd say that AT LEAST once a month is a fair spam level for the
>International Meet.

I agree.

Ron /Champ 6

Jul 16, 2003, 7:19:35 AM7/16/03
That's because Jack isn't driving.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:54:21 GMT, Jeff DeWitt <JeffD...@nc.rr.com>
wrote:

>Here is Ernie Padget and Jack White coming back from a test drive. All survived
>unscathed. <G>
>

>Jeff DeWitt

Ron/Champ 6

1963 8E5 Champ (Champ 6)
1960 Lark Hardtop (Buttercup)
1962 Lark Daytona Convertible (Boomerang)
1992 VW Passat (Taxi)
1995 VW Passat (Vanilla..yuk)

Bob Lyle

Jul 16, 2003, 8:44:50 AM7/16/03
Henry -

I'd like to get a couple of pocket-T's...size XL or XXL. Are you set
up to take payment via Paypal? (hint, hint)

Thanks,
Bob Lyle
Austin, TX

Jerry Forrester

Jul 16, 2003, 9:39:24 AM7/16/03
"Jim Turner" <diskb...@insightbb.com> wrote in message

I am always here and watching.
I dont think I can do any good on the nose and eyebrows. They are probably
plastic.
Jerry (What a fine mess you've got gotten us into now) Forrester

Jerry Forrester

Jul 16, 2003, 9:49:45 AM7/16/03
Henry, ya got any shirts that's size large in the sholders and size X-large
in the belly?
The two large's I bought in Warren fit good on the top but are kinda tight
in the belly.<G>

--
Jerry Forrester
"Bob Lyle" <bob....@att.net> wrote in message

Stan...

Jul 16, 2003, 10:44:49 AM7/16/03
What about that process for plating plastic that was on the N.G. a while
ago?
Stan...

Bob Wagner

Jul 16, 2003, 11:22:41 AM7/16/03
Jerry, you should have asked for bell-bottomed T shirts.

Dustybob

Jerry Forrester

Jul 16, 2003, 11:30:47 AM7/16/03
"Bob Wagner" <rwag...@ma.rr.com> wrote in message

> Jerry, you should have asked for bell-bottomed T shirts.
> Dustybob

THAT"S what I need.
BTW, Bob, I have your chrome done.

--
Jerry Forrester

Jeff Rice

Jul 17, 2003, 9:18:10 PM7/17/03
That's mean <g>

Jim Turner

Jul 18, 2003, 12:04:45 AM7/18/03
I'll have David Hiaday call you, maybe he kin get ya' some of the "Georgia"
chrome! <G>

Jim Turner

Jerry Forrester

Jul 18, 2003, 9:41:23 AM7/18/03
Yeah, I'll run on down to K-Mart and get a couple cans and we'll chrome
plate that sucker Sept 4th. while it's still on the cart. (you bring the
masking tape).<G>

--
Jerry Forrester