NHRA Drag Racing 2 for the PC

KJ

Dec 12, 2000, 11:44:46 AM12/12/00
I realize this post may be out of place here, but I hope someone can
point me in the right direction.

Yesterday, I bought a great new game, "NHRA Drag Racing 2" by ValuSoft
for the PC platform. I think this game is fantastic, but having never
played Drag Racing (one), I have nothing to compare it to. However, I'm
sure it's the closest I'll ever get to actually operating my own fuel
teams on the circuit, so it's more than enough for me.

Anyway, I digress. My question is this. Can somebody tell me if there
are any other newsgroups that would I be likely to find others who are
also probably enjoying and posting about this game (or even the previous
one)? There doesn't seem to be any traffic here about it.

Thanks,
KJ in PA

P.S. If anyone else is interested in this software, see
http://www.moto1.net/games/nhra2
(no, I'm not affiliated with the company, just an enthusiast).

Charles Joyner

Dec 12, 2000, 7:57:23 PM12/12/00
WWW.NITROSIM.COM

"KJ" <72773...@compuserve.com> wrote in message

Gordon McLachlan

Dec 13, 2000, 8:15:27 AM12/13/00
KJ,

Try rec.autos.simulators.

There's not much there regarding NHRA 2 yet, but somebody has to start a
discussion. Why not you? :)

I just ordered a copy of NHRA 2. I haven't seen it, or heard much about it
yet, so I hope I'm not disappointed. I'll know in a couple of days.

I'm looking forward to some online competition if it's decent. Seems like a
good way to pass the winter until my Lightning is back in action.

Regards,
Gordon

DanLynch

Dec 13, 2000, 6:23:30 PM12/13/00
Also go to Moto1.net.

There is a patch already released for the game, with another one on the way
for online racing.

"Gordon McLachlan" <gmcl...@spamthis.com> wrote in message

chrishug...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2015, 10:30:44 PM7/13/15
plz someone help me what are the keyboard controls ??? plz help just bought game at yard sale and no papers with it

Pontiac XboxGrandPrix

Aug 28, 2023, 2:04:17 PM8/28/23
On Monday, July 13, 2015 at 10:30:44 PM UTC-4, chrishug...@gmail.com wrote:
> plz someone help me what are the keyboard controls ??? plz help just bought game at yard sale and no papers with it

ESC - Skip Intro Videos
Pause/Break - Pause/Resume Game
Q - Quit Game (During Gameplay)
i - Start/Shutdown Engine