problem with Nissan Micra

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

johnpilar

未读,
2010年9月14日 11:30:022010/9/14
收件人
I have a Nissan Micra and have just failed my MOT on a minor fault.
Ever since acquiring the vehicle, the airbag light has been in the ON
state. I took the car to the local Nissan dealer and they gave it a
once over but unfortunately couldn't trace the problem. Can anyone
help and make any suggestion as to what could be causing the problem.
Thanks.

john

未读,
2010年9月27日 12:46:242010/9/27
收件人

"johnpilar" <john...@gmail.com> wrote in message

bag light is not an MOT fail, show him his testers manual....

to cure the fault you might just need the light resetting at a dealer...

Mr Pounder

未读,
2010年9月28日 17:23:082010/9/28
收件人

"john" <chri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He took it to a dealer; hopefully the dealer did not get paid for failing to
do their job.

Mr Pounder

0 个新帖子