Wifi Blueway N9200 Driver Download

Klaudia Kominski

Dec 5, 2023, 9:34:06 PM12/5/23
I'm specifically needing to use this adapter with bettercap. After digging into the bettercap code though, that application effectively uses "iw dev wlan0 set txpower fixed 30mBm" when setting "wifi.recon on" within in application (this enables capture) and will just fail if it can't set that value. In the case of the RTL8812BU it does seem to fail because the set of iw commands supported by the driver that I have seems limited and I don't believe this is an issue with the chipset itself.

Wifi Blueway N9200 Driver Download
DOWNLOAD https://t.co/IS4KEvc9pu

eebf2c3492