Are Running 1990 Eclipses Rare?

Guv Bob

Apr 3, 2013, 12:09:02 AM4/3/13
I've got one of these jewels and would not sell it for the world. 20+ mpg and runs like a bat out of hell. Yet kbb.com lists the value below $3K. Also, I can find only one or two for sale anywhere in the US, and they are asking $2-4K.

This seems weird to me. It's a perfect little speedster. It's not for sale, BTW, I'm just curious.

I remember in the early 70's I was shopping for my first car, and saw a 56 T-Bird at a used car lot listed for $2K. More than I wanted to spend at the time, but after that the price of T-bird shot up.

I'm wondering if this model Eclipse has hit the bottom of the curve and price will go up now. I wish Nostradamus had written something about cars. LOL!

MummyChunk

Dec 21, 2023, 1:49:42 PM12/21/23
So its now 10 years later. Do you still have
your Eclipse?

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=217952557#217952557