WANTED - Gearbox

rich.smith

Oct 19, 2000, 7:45:51 PM10/19/00
I have an MG Metro engine, but the gearbox is shot. Does anybody out there
have a good condition gearbox cluttering up their garage which they might
want to get rid of?

Rich
rich....@ntlworld.com

Dave Yardy

Oct 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/20/00
Whereabouts are you? - I'm pretty sure I've got one kicking around in the
"pits" (think its of a MG Metro as well...)

Dave

"rich.smith" <rich....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Rog

Oct 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/20/00

"rich.smith" <rich....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
Still got a 997cc unit free to good home, Leicester area :0)
Rog

TVS

Oct 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/20/00
> Whereabouts are you? - I'm pretty sure I've got one kicking around in the
> "pits" (think its of a MG Metro as well...)
Yep, I've got a spare MG 'box as well. Chester area. Toby

zwge...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2016, 4:29:24 AM1/8/16
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Annie Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949
E-mail:sa...@zwgearbox.com
Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao’an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China