The car in Dusk Till Dawn...

Steffen Hansen

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Hi...

If I'm not completely mistaken, then the car the Gecko brothers drive
in the beginning of From Dusk Till Dawn is a Mercury Cougar. But is there
anyone who knows what year and model ?.....

TIA

/Steph

Steve Fenno

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
I believe it's a '68 plain jane.

RangerDogy

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
It's either a 67 or a 68. Does that movie get your nomination for one of the
worst movies of all time?!?!

Steffen Hansen

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
That movie certeainly does NOT get the "Suck My Ass Award".. I think it
ROCKS :-)

RangerDogy <range...@aol.com> wrote in message

Steffen Hansen

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
Hi again.....

I've been comparing pictures from the movie and the net, and the car
in FDTD doesn't look like a plain jane. It has the hood scope and the
spoiler from the 69 Eliminator... (could be aftermarket parts of course)
but is there such a thing as a 68 Eliminator (or whatever)

/Steph

Steve Fenno <quet...@mlode.com> wrote in message

GRidewest

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
Sure I've seen the movie once. It is either a 1969 or 1970. I believe it is a '
70

Whole Lotta Tom

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
No, it was pimped up at some point. Growing up in the 70's, I saw many a
Mustang and Cougar done that way. Even the 427/428 powered GT/E did not
have a spoiler. Spoilers sprouted from Fords in 1969.

--

Tom
T/S #3

Steffen Hansen <steffen...@dba.dk.NOSPAM> wrote in message

RJEF1

Jan 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/28/00
The car in the movie is a 68. I own a 70 and they're not even close.

brettvic...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017, 8:18:36 PM9/2/17
On Monday, January 24, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Steffen Hansen wrote:
> Hi...
>
> If I'm not completely mistaken, then the car the Gecko brothers drive
> in the beginning of From Dusk Till Dawn is a Mercury Cougar. But is there
> anyone who knows what year and model ?.....
>
> TIA
>
> /Steph

1968 XR-7 and is not a "plain jane" by any means 428 cI police interceptor engine, with hood scoop, rear spoiler (add on) and a Borg Warner atou trany

kevinl...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 8:20:26 PM3/25/18

kevinl...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 8:20:39 PM3/25/18

kevinl...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 8:21:17 PM3/25/18
What state is the license plate on the cougar in the movie from dusk till dawn.