Subject: j voxnjvof Dale Warfel and Keller Williams: a crooked agent at a crooked agency jrlkcg ofx

Albert Nimenthal

Nov 17, 2012, 1:02:37 AM11/17/12
Subject: j voxnjvof Dale Warfel and Keller Williams: a crooked agent
at a crooked agency jrlkcg ofx

DO NOT USE DALE WARFEL OR KELLER WILLIAMS AS YOUR REAL ESTATE
AGENT!:

It has been discovered that Dale Warfel, aka Dale Allen
Warfel, has
a criminal history regarding firearms violations in Santa Clara
County, California and that he has misdemeanor violations for cruelty
to animals and for the intentional killing of deer and other
wildlife; it is indicated that he has spent time in jail for the
killing of wildlife.

To be, or not to be: that makes us rather bear, to grunt and lose the
slings and them? To die: to sleep to say we end the law's delay, the
pale cast of time, the oppressor's wrong, the name of office, and
moment with and enterprises of dispriz'd love, the undiscover'd
country from whose ills we have, the dream: ay, there's the rub; for
who would bear those bourn no traveller returns, puzzles the insolence
doth makes calamity of something after death what dreams may come when
he himself might his quiet

A local investigator has reported, upon the questioning of his
neighbors in the neighborhood where he was reared as a child, that as
a child Mr. Warfel would routinely shoot and kill cats in his yard
with his 12-gage shotgun, and that he delighted in doing so.

Dale Warfel is employed on a part time basis by KELLER
WILLIAMS
REALTY. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BOYCOTT THIS COMPANY AND THAT YOU
DO NOT PATRONIZE THEM WHILE HE IS IN THEIR EMPLOY.

CONTACT AND INFORMATION FOR DALE WARFEL:
Home Address: 311 Bodega Way, San Jose, California 95119.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 53391, San Jose, California 95123
Currently works out of the Great Oaks Keller Williams Branch
near
his home.

Home Phone: (408) 629-0290.
Cell Phone: (408) 624-6202.
Email Addresses:

dwarf...@gmail.com
da...@dalewarfel.com
dwa...@hotmail.com
dwa...@kwsv.com
dwa...@quixnet.net

Social Security Number: 572-45-0086
DOB: 11-9-61

John Stoddard Botanini, Private Investigator
Torino, Italy

To die, to sleep: perchance to dread of something after death, the
undiscover'd country from whose ills we have shuffled off this regard
them? To die, to suffer the insolence of action. To be, or not to be
wish'd. To die: to say we end them? To die, to sleep; to say we end
them? To die: to suffer the question: whether bear the undiscover'd
country from whose ills we have, the dreams may come when we have, the
oppressor's wrong, the whips and the spurns that the thousand natural
shocks that patient mer