Oh I love OBAMA's Healthcare, this must have pissed the bastards off badly...

1 view

richard

Mar 28, 2010, 3:40:07 AM3/28/10
Halleluya.. You bastards wrecked the country badly, every body took a chance
on OBAMMY,... Heehee.....

What goes around comes around. It's your sins that cath up with you....Don't
chaknow punk?

I bet you wipe each other asses at the shows of Mark Stupid Raven, Bill
Cuntnoham, and Sean Graffiti's show.

Message has been deleted

richard

Mar 28, 2010, 1:07:53 PM3/28/10

"Sir F. A. Rien" <jaS...@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
> "richard" <mem...@newsguy.com> found these unused words:
> Not everybody 'took a chance' ... with gerrymandering he 'won' most of the
> states, but the POPULAR vote was a bare majority.
>
> Enough saw through the smokes and wind to know it was yet another big
> government 'give away' coming.
>
> What's worse is that it will get much worse!
>
> To paraphrase Henny Youngman ... "Take my president ... PLEASE!"

I agree but still It's a SHAME on BASTARDS Wrecking the country and hoping
another dumbasss to save them...

M. Balmer

Mar 28, 2010, 10:33:34 PM3/28/10
Name one thing that Repukes have done for the common middle class working
person over the past thirty years. Anyone saying "tax cuts" qualifies for
instant castration.

"richard" <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted