Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

F1 Calendar & Much Other Stuff

0 visualização
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Anna Lisa

não lida,
22 de nov. de 2012, 11:51:1722/11/2012
para
If you want one of the best, if not the best, Formula
One Racing calendars available I suggest you visit:

www.conceptsi.com

The action photos in this calendar are superb. There
are two great photos from the calendar shown on their
web sit.

Also, if you would like to purchase a copy of the
Autocourse 2012 - 2013 Yearbook - which is the
best review of the 2012 season available I suggest
you order it from them.

They also have :

Red Bull Racing F1 Car: Owners Workshop Manuel

Bernie: The Biography of Bernie Ecclestone

Formula 1: All The Races

Real Racers: F1 In The 1950s & 60s

and many other excellent books.

In addition they offer the

Formula 1: The Official 2012 Season Review DVD

Their "World's Greatest Race Tracks" poster is
excellent if you want to learn about the World's
great racing circuit and it is very attractive.

They have other racing books, DVDs and Christmas
cards as well.

All this will help get racing fans through the off
season.

They offer MotoGP and other Motorcycle
racing items as well.

Anna Lisa