scene before fainting

susansen susan

Mar 15, 2011, 10:26:44 PM3/15/11
I slowly got up, in the room a few steps, Suddenly the door rang, I go
to bed, busy backward, a familiar figure appeared in front of me.
“brother,” I cried in surprise. iron Mu ear smile to my hand. I’m
flying threw herself into his arms, he hugged me, patted my back. I
looked up at him, see him smile and look normal, they think of the
scene before fainting, heart concerns. back a few Trail: “Brother, you
saved me. “Iron Mu ear smiled and nodded.” That what you see. “Iron Mu
will carefully look at my ear and whispered:” Brother go, you are
lying in bed. “I do not believe in mind, I think of that scene, I
still fear. Has said:” what you see. “Iron Mu ear smiles:” I see you
sleep so fragrant, do not have the heart to wake you, put you’ve been
holding here, the horse bumps along the way, you actually did not wake
up.

“Even though I knew he was lying, but can not find the flaws.
Attentively looked at him for a while. And think of all this, all
thanks to my sister Yingxue, thanks so much for anyone I trust her,
the reigning the hearts of great pain. Front of a mist. Iron Mu ear:
“From here Yanggu County, all the way there are people who secretly
harm you, you can guess who is. “I knew that was Erniang and Yingxue,
but they, after all, my loved ones in this world. Hesitated for a long
while, and finally could not bear to say. Just gently shook his head.
Iron Mu ear to know my heart concerns, sighed : “You stay here a few
days before, a good rest. “Then they turned to go out and come
together gently. I sit on the bed, looked out the window a long time,
into a meditation.” You bitch, want to make any tricks. “Liu Yanchang
staring Yingxue Road. Yingxue smiled and said:” I was trying to help
you. “” You have so kind, I do not believe. “” Daddy has already
promised to the Huangfu Shaohua dark ghd sister, you do not know what.
“” I know, so I’m looking Lijun Wengeqingchu. “” Actually, I have a
sure way to make you got it. Just do not know you willing to do. “Liu
Yanchang glanced at her, hesitating.” Even if you do not want it,
“Yingxue Road. Liu Yanchang busy said:” What is another way. “Yingxue
waved and said:” You Fuer over. “Liu Yanchang listened to half a day,
looked at her suspect said:” What this will do. “” This is your only
chance. “Yingxue laughed.”
http://www.pianetablog.com/?w=cheapusas
http://www.pianetablog.com/?w=sunsungla
http://www.pianetablog.com/?w=uggsfor