never again!!!!!

codeman

Feb 7, 2001, 4:59:04 AM2/7/01
Now you know why that truck was on the used truck lot.

Sorry to hear about it.

Someday you will have to come up for air when that "ol dog" finally lays
down and dies. Then you will have to decide between chevy, fordm toyota,
whatever. Dodge may not even be in the picture.

Quess everyone has similar feelings about one brand of trucks or the other.
Mine is Ford.

<rock...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> i bought a used 99` 3500 quad cab dually only had 43,000 on it when i
> bought it in the 5 months i had it the "best truck on the road" was in
> the shop 7 thats right SEVEN times 4 times for the lift pump twice for
> the trans and once for the fuel tank modulator valve it was in the shop
> almost to the day exactly have of the time i was stuck with it well
> guess what the rearend started to make a VERY loud noise so i fixed the
> problem the best way possible i took it back to the dealer handed him
> the keys and walked away from that headache for good got back home
> charged the battery on my 76` 300,000 mile CHEVY truck which had been
> sittin` since i bought the headache fired up my "ol dog" and have been
> blowing not only the diesel dually`s but ANY other dodge off the road
> ever since needless to say there won`t be another piss poor pentastar in
> my driveway again now i know i will be gittin` some really nasty
> say lay yer title on the startin` line and make sure ya wear sum
> comfortable walkin` shoes C-YA
>
> ROCKZHARD says- " Don`t do the crime if ya can`t do the time"

Budd Cochran

Feb 7, 2001, 5:36:06 AM2/7/01
troll

--
Mr. D-150
Budd Cochran

Rebel Yale

Feb 7, 2001, 6:26:31 AM2/7/01
In article <25521-3A8...@storefull-626.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

rock...@webtv.net wrote:
> i bought a used 99` 3500 quad cab dually only had 43,000 on it when i
> bought it in the 5 months i had it the "best truck on the road" was in
> the shop 7 thats right SEVEN times 4 times for the lift pump twice for
> the trans and once for the fuel tank modulator valve it was in the
shop
> almost to the day exactly have of the time i was stuck with it well
> guess what the rearend started to make a VERY loud noise so i fixed
the
> problem the best way possible i took it back to the dealer handed him
> the keys and walked away from that headache for good got back home
> charged the battery on my 76` 300,000 mile CHEVY truck which had been
> sittin` since i bought the headache fired up my "ol dog" and have been
> blowing not only the diesel dually`s but ANY other dodge off the road
> ever since needless to say there won`t be another piss poor pentastar
in
> my driveway again now i know i will be gittin` some really nasty
> say lay yer title on the startin` line and make sure ya wear sum
> comfortable walkin` shoes C-YA
>
> ROCKZHARD says- " Don`t do the crime if ya can`t do the time"

Next time stay w/the blue oval. I have heard so many hard luck
stories about dodge, even experienced my share.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

beekeep

Feb 7, 2001, 6:44:51 AM2/7/01
On Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:36:06 GMT, "Budd Cochran" <mr-...@citlink.net>
wrote:

>troll

IRL

Lloyd intexas

Feb 7, 2001, 8:35:17 AM2/7/01
That has got to be the loooongest sentence I have EVER seen!

--
Lloyd

rifter

Feb 7, 2001, 9:45:31 AM2/7/01
use punctuation and spelling.

Sometimes, I just wish the goverment would issue permits and an official
troll season...

-josh

Roy

Feb 7, 2001, 9:49:01 AM2/7/01
They are fair game any time, no permits are required. Lock and load.
Later,
Roy
"rifter" <dont...@mindless.com> wrote in message

CBHVAC

Feb 8, 2001, 5:22:25 AM2/8/01
Can we use SKS and AK's? Or do we have to use wimpy 12ga slugs??
:)

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
"Roy" <R...@home.net> wrote in message

Roy

Feb 7, 2001, 10:25:38 AM2/7/01
What ever works.
"CBHVAC" <in...@carolinabreezehvac.com> wrote in message

John

Feb 7, 2001, 11:04:16 AM2/7/01
wrote:

>troll

Ah, the ultimate putdown. Gee, just says it all. Just what I'd
expect of you Budd. What a POS.

I think that the guy makes a good point. DC is just announcing that
they are having record losses from the American Chrysler Corporation
products. This guy's story is an example of what causes that. My
Dodge p/u has been pretty solid but it isn't at all unusual to hear
stories similar to this guy's. DC needs to realize that quality
control needs to improve before they can expect big sales increases.
Look at the incident of repair reviews. The Dodge trucks don't do too
well.

Whether or not you like what he has to say or the structure of his
sentences is unimportant. The words still give the same meaning and
in this case I hope DC will take it to heart.

rifter

Feb 7, 2001, 11:10:38 AM2/7/01
I prefer salt loads. hehe. They hurt! It would make the hunt so much
more pleasurable. We get to see them suffer for annoying us. Then, we
get to put them out of our misery.... :-)

-josh

beekeep

Feb 7, 2001, 3:49:58 PM2/7/01
On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:22:25 -0000, "CBHVAC"
<in...@carolinabreezehvac.com> wrote:

>Can we use SKS and AK's? Or do we have to use wimpy 12ga slugs??
>:)

I suspect that a BB gun would kick you on your ass.

beekeep

ho...@nospamextremejeep.com

Feb 7, 2001, 4:09:09 PM2/7/01
What you don't seem to realize is a) DC isn't the only US automaker losing
money b) All makers have lemons.

The sooner you realize this the sooner you can put away your ignorance.
I'm not brand loyal, I buy what I feel is good and suits my needs. My '97
2500 5spd Cummins is an awesome truck, much more solid than the '96 F250
it replaced. Both are great trucks and I haven't had any problems with
either one, I just wanted better gas mileage and an extracab, the Cummins
wins hands down over the PSD (IMO).

I'm saying this because I know you're thinking "He's saying that because
he owns a Dodge." and I'm just letting you know that has nothing to do
with it.

Open your eyes a little. :)

John <jo...@john.com> wrote:

>>troll

Hogan Whittall
'47 CJ2A - 302, C5, 5.38's, yada, yada
'98 XJ Classic - BFG MTs, RS9ks
This is formal notice under California Assembly Bill 1629, enacted
9/26/98 that any UCE sent to my email address will be billed $50
per incident to the legally allowed maximum of $25,000.

MAX340

Feb 7, 2001, 5:38:21 PM2/7/01
>i bought a used 99` 3500 quad cab dually only had 43,000 on it

Thats your fault. ANY truck with that kind of mileage sitting on used car lot
is a problem waiting to happen. Don't blame this on Dodge, blame this on your
foolishness and gullibility.

>when i
>bought it in the 5 months i had it the "best truck on the road" was in
>the shop 7 thats right SEVEN times 4 times for the lift pump

Four times huh? Sounds like the installer did some bad things, not the truck,
and certainly not the designer after the first one.

>twice for
>the trans

Hmm, a used dually AT .... Did you actually ask what the reason for it being
there was?

>guess what the rearend started to make a VERY loud noise

A Dana axle making noise? Sure, it happens, but thats not the trucks fault.
Sounds to me that with a huge number of miles on it, and failures in two fo the
three major driveline componants, the truck was likely abused before you got
it. Thats not the truck fault, thats YOUR fault for not doing a thorough check.

>charged the battery on my 76` 300,000 mile CHEVY truck which had been
>sittin` since i bought the headache fired up my "ol dog" and have been
>blowing not only the diesel dually`s but ANY other dodge off the road

I had a 77 Chevy with huge miles on it. It was fast, but lets not kid anyone
here, it aint THAT fast, and neither is yours.

>now i know i will be gittin` some really nasty
>say lay yer title on the startin` line and make sure ya wear sum
>comfortable walkin` shoes

Sure thing, when you feel comfortable enough to allow me to chain your wonder
truck to the drawbar on my truck, you let me know. Oh, and when I win, you owe
me $50, since selling your truck (after you sign it over to me) will not even
cover tire wear.

Max

reality.exe not found--------> universe application terminated.

MAX340

Feb 7, 2001, 5:44:05 PM2/7/01
>I think that the guy makes a good point.

Really?

>DC is just announcing that
>they are having record losses from the American Chrysler Corporation
>products. This guy's story is an example of what causes that.

BULL. Total and utter crap. A truck that is 7k past warranty and has 43k on it
is NOT an example of brand new quality. Once he mentioned the axle noise, I
knew from all the way over here that the truck had been abused in some manner.
Its VERY hard to get an axle to fail, especially a Dana 80. From the little he
says the truck sounds like it was rod e hard put away wet and sent on its way.
Some salesman found Rockhead and sold him a POS. Now Rockhead wants to blame
Dodge?

>My
>Dodge p/u has been pretty solid but it isn't at all unusual to hear
>stories similar to this guy's.

In not unusual to hear this sort of story from ANY truck maker.

>Whether or not you like what he has to say or the structure of his
>sentences is unimportant. The words still give the same meaning and
>in this case I hope DC will take it to heart.

Yeah, so do I. I hope they ban idiots from buying used cars and quit selling
used trucks altogether.

Oh, wait, thats a liberal solution....

CBHVAC

Feb 8, 2001, 1:26:19 PM2/8/01
And I bet a good flick with my index finger would send you singing for
mommy...

Your point?

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
"beekeep" <hon...@radix.net> wrote in message

any name

Feb 7, 2001, 6:20:41 PM2/7/01
Moron.

Você gasta demasiada hora que dorme com sua matriz.

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 7, 2001, 6:33:09 PM2/7/01
to all the uh for lack of a better term people who made the troll
comments this is a PUBLIC group and i was just statin` my feelins` bout
dodge trucks i thought thats what these things are for so to ya`ll fuck
off and die to the uh wanna be teachers that said sumthin` bout the
spellin` and stuff did the lack of periods and comas and such stop u
from readin` the post no i don`t think so so ya`ll can kiss my ass and
die and to the folks sayin` buy a ford uh ICK i don`t think so in a
millon years but at least ya`ll had the right ideal in my from my post
it was to envoke people to give their thoughts on different brands so
thankx for yer posts

CBHVAC

Feb 8, 2001, 1:57:34 PM2/8/01
Must be giving WebTV consoles away in kindergarten now.
Better get mommy and daddy to teach you how to write first.

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
<rock...@webtv.net> wrote in message

beekeep

Feb 7, 2001, 7:19:06 PM2/7/01
On Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:26:19 -0000, "CBHVAC"
<in...@carolinabreezehvac.com> wrote:

>And I bet a good flick with my index finger would send you singing for
>mommy...

In your dreams.

beekeep

beekeep

Feb 7, 2001, 7:22:16 PM2/7/01
On 07 Feb 2001 22:44:05 GMT, max...@aol.comQ (MAX340) wrote:

>>I think that the guy makes a good point.
>
>Really?
>
>>DC is just announcing that
>>they are having record losses from the American Chrysler Corporation
>>products. This guy's story is an example of what causes that.
>
>BULL. Total and utter crap

First off Bulls don't have utters. Secondly crap doesn't come out of
utters, milk does. I think you know as much about trucks as you do
bovines.

beekeep

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 7, 2001, 7:00:08 PM2/7/01
to rifter well i guess i`ll just have to c how much i can annoy u pal
and as far as this troll bizness goes just what the fuck do ya`ll think
ya`ll own this group like i said it is a public group which means ne 1
can post on it dumb fucker so now i will b around to annoy u ALL THE
FUCKIN` TIME every time i c a post of yers on here i will "annoy" u u
should think before u post cause now u got a headache from hell and i
ain`t gonna go away dipshit

Bryan Foust

Feb 7, 2001, 8:49:53 PM2/7/01
WebTV and a chuvit in the driveway. We ALL know what his problem is. Can
you say - INBRED!!!

Bryan

--
1976 AMC Hornet (project)
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit 1.6 L turbodiesel

MAX340

Feb 7, 2001, 10:11:10 PM2/7/01
>First off Bulls don't have utters.

Neither do cows..... they have uDDers.

>Secondly crap doesn't come out of
>utters, milk does.

No, words come out in utters..... Milk comes out of uDDers and Crap comes out
of... well, people like the guy I responded to.

>I think you know as much about trucks as you do
>bovines.

Seems I know a fair amout MORE than you, doesn't it?

MAX340

Feb 7, 2001, 10:12:42 PM2/7/01
>should think before u post cause now u got a headache from hell and i
>ain`t gonna go away dipshit

Wow, now there is a threat.... Hey, did you forget that webTV doesn't have what
we all do? A kill file.... yup, even us AOLers have one.

Whiner.

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 7, 2001, 10:08:02 PM2/7/01
In fairness, having a '76 Hornet on blocks hardly qualifies you as high
society.

In article <vTmg6.1818$fk2.1...@e3500-chi1.usenetserver.com>,

"Bryan Foust" <bfoust*@*ntws.net> wrote:
> WebTV and a chuvit in the driveway. We ALL know what his problem is. Can
> you say - INBRED!!!
>
> Bryan
>
> --
> 1976 AMC Hornet (project)
> 1983 Volkswagen Rabbit 1.6 L turbodiesel
> 1988.5 Suzuki Samurai Hardtop
> 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 24 Valve Turbodiesel

CBHVAC

Feb 8, 2001, 5:22:35 PM2/8/01
Ok..singing for your boyfriend...:)

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
"beekeep" <hon...@radix.net> wrote in message

CBHVAC

Feb 8, 2001, 5:23:37 PM2/8/01
and he did not realize that one good complaint, with a copy of his header
file, and that message, and his little black box suddenly wont work.

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
"MAX340" <max...@aol.comQ> wrote in message

CBHVAC

Feb 8, 2001, 5:22:03 PM2/8/01
You think so?

go read webTV's terms of service, and kiss it bye bye.

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
<rock...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Bryan Foust

Budd Cochran

Feb 7, 2001, 11:22:14 PM2/7/01
Ah. But you just had to click on my message to see what it said, didn't you?

A question for you. . . if you have the balls to answer. . .have you ever
bothered to ask any real life Dodge owners their opinions, or do you just
accept posts like this as gospel??

From my own unofficial, non-scientific, random survey, owners that dislike
their Dodges are in a severe minority. . . but I've asked only about 500 or
600 owners . . .so far. . . .
--
Mr. D-150
Budd Cochran
79 D-150
52 Cushman RoadKing motorscooter
moparturbo...@yahoogroups.com

"John" <jo...@john.com> wrote in message

DooDah

Feb 7, 2001, 10:37:04 PM2/7/01
Umm ... even WebTV has a Terms of Service agreement.

Used direct name lookup on "storefull-628.iap.bryant.webtv.net" (checking
ip)
Tracking ip 209.240.198.75:
"nslookup 209.240.198.75" (getting name)
209.240.198.75 = storefull-628.iap.bryant.webtv.net
"nslookup storefull-628.iap.bryant.webtv.net" (checking ip)
ip = 209.240.198.75
abuse.net storefull-628.iap.bryant.webtv.net=ab...@corp.webtv.net
Found abuse address: ab...@corp.webtv.net

---

From: rock...@webtv.net
Newsgroups: alt.autos.dodge.trucks
Subject: Re: never again!!!!!
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:00:08 -0600 (CST)

Budd Cochran

Feb 7, 2001, 11:25:21 PM2/7/01
And what do _you_ push around in the driveway???

--
Mr. D-150
Budd Cochran
79 D-150
52 Cushman RoadKing motorscooter
moparturbo...@yahoogroups.com

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 7, 2001, 11:25:04 PM2/7/01
Actually, a complaint letter in a case such as this will generate very little
action from any ISP. Unless he decides to take it to email and threaten you.
Bickering on an un-moderated message board is not grounds for suspending
service by any providers that I know of.

In article <qkog6.1608$561....@eagle.america.net>,

"CBHVAC" <in...@carolinabreezehvac.com> wrote:
> and he did not realize that one good complaint, with a copy of his header
> file, and that message, and his little black box suddenly wont work.

Budd Cochran

Feb 7, 2001, 11:27:38 PM2/7/01
Naw. It ain't.

Check a post of mine from about 3-4 years ago. Btw, it was spelled and
punctuated correctly also.

--

"Lloyd intexas" <intexasD...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> That has got to be the loooongest sentence I have EVER seen!
>
> --
> Lloyd
> <rock...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> > i bought a used 99` 3500 quad cab dually only had 43,000 on it when i

> > bought it in the 5 months i had it the "best truck on the road" was in

> > the shop 7 thats right SEVEN times 4 times for the lift pump twice for
> > the trans and once for the fuel tank modulator valve it was in the shop
> > almost to the day exactly have of the time i was stuck with it well
> > guess what the rearend started to make a VERY loud noise so i fixed the
> > problem the best way possible i took it back to the dealer handed him
> > the keys and walked away from that headache for good got back home

> > charged the battery on my 76` 300,000 mile CHEVY truck which had been
> > sittin` since i bought the headache fired up my "ol dog" and have been
> > blowing not only the diesel dually`s but ANY other dodge off the road

> > ever since needless to say there won`t be another piss poor pentastar in

> > my driveway again now i know i will be gittin` some really nasty

> > say lay yer title on the startin` line and make sure ya wear sum

> > comfortable walkin` shoes C-YA

Budd Cochran

Feb 7, 2001, 11:30:52 PM2/7/01
There is one way that guarantees you'll never bother anyone who chooses to
use the method . . the killfile.

"PLONK"

You just went in mine and I'll never see any more of your asinine rantings.

--
Mr. D-150
Budd Cochran
79 D-150
52 Cushman RoadKing motorscooter
moparturbo...@yahoogroups.com

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 7, 2001, 11:45:31 PM2/7/01
In article <cVog6.2018$fk2.1...@e3500-chi1.usenetserver.com>,
"Bryan Foust" <bfoust*@*ntws.net> wrote:
> While currently dead, it is sitting on its own two wheels. <snip>

Give me a hand here. Is it literally sitting on two wheels? Is sitting on
two wheels more socially acceptable then sitting on blocks?

Is it sitting on two wheels with the other two magically suspended in air?
Have you converted it into a bicycle?

Oh, BTW :-)

rifter

Feb 8, 2001, 12:07:37 AM2/8/01
zzzzzzzzz

PLONK!!

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 7, 2001, 11:58:09 PM2/7/01
In article ??? Are you under the impression that everyone pushes something
around in driveways? You must live in an interesting neighborhood...

<Rcpg6.868$Zb7....@news-west.eli.net>,

"Budd Cochran" <mr-...@citlink.net> wrote:
> And what do _you_ push around in the driveway???
>
> --
> Mr. D-150
> Budd Cochran
> 79 D-150
> 52 Cushman RoadKing motorscooter
> moparturbo...@yahoogroups.com

John

Feb 8, 2001, 1:11:18 AM2/8/01
On 07 Feb 2001 22:44:05 GMT, max...@aol.comQ (MAX340) wrote:

>>I think that the guy makes a good point.
>
>Really?

Really!

John

Feb 8, 2001, 1:21:40 AM2/8/01
On Thu, 08 Feb 2001 04:22:14 GMT, "Budd Cochran" <mr-...@citlink.net>
wrote:

>Ah. But you just had to click on my message to see what it said, didn't you?

Yes, always. Great entertainment at a great price.

>A question for you. . . if you have the balls to answer. . .have you ever
>bothered to ask any real life Dodge owners their opinions, or do you just
>accept posts like this as gospel??

Unlike you, my world actually extends beyond this ng and my computer.
I have friends in the real world Budd. I'd tell you to try it out,
but I don't think it would work for you. Anyway, several of my
friends have Dodge vehicles, some even have Dodge trucks. I have a
Dodge truck. I do talk to them, so the answer to your question is
yes.

>From my own unofficial, non-scientific, random survey, owners that dislike
>their Dodges are in a severe minority. . . but I've asked only about 500 or
>600 owners . . .so far. . . .

Yeah, right (yawn).

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 1:30:47 AM2/8/01
use what ya want dipshit i prefer my colt king cobra 357 it makes real
big holes in assholes like u

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 2:20:30 AM2/8/01
>Really!

Oh, then you must be somehow divining "intent", since his "point" was devoid of
factual support, as was yours.

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 2:24:06 AM2/8/01
>Bickering on an un-moderated message board is not grounds for suspending
>service by any providers that I know of.

How about intentional posting of inflamatory messages, which are usually
substanciated by the amount of profanity used?

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 2:29:08 AM2/8/01
>Unlike you, my world actually extends beyond this ng and my computer.

Prove it. Further, prove Budd's doesn't. Go a step farther, provide examples of
the disatisfaction, including the excruciating details.

>I have friends in the real world Budd.

Given some of the things you have said, it really doesn't matter where they
are, its probably NOT the reality most of us inhabit.

>I'd tell you to try it out,
>but I don't think it would work for you. Anyway, several of my
>friends have Dodge vehicles, some even have Dodge trucks. I have a
>Dodge truck. I do talk to them, so the answer to your question is
>yes.

How about a few more than your local gang?

>Yeah, right (yawn).

Actually, I do the same thing, I ask guys with Dodge trucks what they think,
haven't gotten a negative response yet.

John

Feb 8, 2001, 2:49:06 AM2/8/01
On 08 Feb 2001 07:29:08 GMT, max...@aol.comQ (MAX340) wrote:

>>Unlike you, my world actually extends beyond this ng and my computer.
>
>Prove it. Further, prove Budd's doesn't. Go a step farther, provide examples of
>the disatisfaction, including the excruciating details.

Gee Max, didn't realize you were Budd's "mouthpiece". I'm starting to
actually feel sorry for him now.

What is it that I'm supposed to "prove" to you? Besides laughing my
ass off here, I'm a little lost. Why would I want to prove anything
to you? Why would I need to prove anything to you? Where does proof
come into anything that you, or for that matter stealthy Budd, ever
have to say? I suppose I could invite you over to my house or
something so you could see the "proof" yourself. I don't want to
though.

>>I have friends in the real world Budd.
>
>Given some of the things you have said, it really doesn't matter where they
>are, its probably NOT the reality most of us inhabit.

Well, if this makes sense to you then I can only agree that we don't
"inhabit" the same "reality", although I think that the meaning of
that word escapes you. Actually, I think that meaning escapes you.

>>I'd tell you to try it out,
>>but I don't think it would work for you. Anyway, several of my
>>friends have Dodge vehicles, some even have Dodge trucks. I have a
>>Dodge truck. I do talk to them, so the answer to your question is
>>yes.
>
>How about a few more than your local gang?

A few more what? Are you on drugs tonight? Are you OK Max?

>>Yeah, right (yawn).
>
>Actually, I do the same thing, I ask guys with Dodge trucks what they think,
>haven't gotten a negative response yet.

Max, you are a moron. I won't even comment on that stupid remark.

>Max
>
>reality.exe not found--------> universe application terminated.

Goodnight Max, its my bedtime. I'll come out and play with you again
tomorrow.

John

Feb 8, 2001, 2:52:04 AM2/8/01
On 08 Feb 2001 07:20:30 GMT, max...@aol.comQ (MAX340) wrote:

>>Really!
>
>Oh, then you must be somehow divining "intent", since his "point" was devoid of
>factual support, as was yours.

Max, stop trying to be an intellectual. You do it quite poorly. You
make youself appear stupid. Or are you actually just that stupid?

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 3:50:01 AM2/8/01
to max340 give me a fax # and i can send ya a copy of the reciepts from
all those shop visits

Budd Cochran

Feb 8, 2001, 5:46:42 AM2/8/01
Nope. . . just figured from your jeuvenile postings that you hadn't
graduated from the HotWheels toys yet.

Plonk.

--
Mr. D-150
Budd Cochran
79 D-150
52 Cushman RoadKing motorscooter
moparturbo...@yahoogroups.com

<night_o...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

beekeep

Feb 8, 2001, 7:44:51 AM2/8/01
On 08 Feb 2001 03:11:10 GMT, max...@aol.comQ (MAX340) wrote:

>>First off Bulls don't have utters.
>
>Neither do cows..... they have uDDers.

I just figured it was your interpretation of the english language sort
of like "implivation".

beekeep

>>Secondly crap doesn't come out of
>>utters, milk does.
>
>No, words come out in utters..... Milk comes out of uDDers and Crap comes out
>of... well, people like the guy I responded to.
>
>>I think you know as much about trucks as you do
>>bovines.
>
>Seems I know a fair amout MORE than you, doesn't it?

>Max
>
>reality.exe not found--------> universe application terminated.

I just figured it was your interpitation of the english languge sort
of like "implivation".

beekeep

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 8, 2001, 8:32:36 AM2/8/01
In article <mOug6.876$Zb7....@news-west.eli.net>,

"Budd Cochran" <mr-...@citlink.net> wrote:
> Nope. . . just figured from your jeuvenile postings that you hadn't
> graduated from the HotWheels toys yet.
>
> Plonk.
>
> --
> Mr. D-150
> Budd Cochran
> 79 D-150
> 52 Cushman RoadKing motorscooter
> moparturbo...@yahoogroups.com

And from your postings, along with your "signature", I figure you to be white
trash living in a modular home somewhere.

I'd never "plonk" you! Your ignorance combined with a giant ego is good for
too many laughs.

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 8, 2001, 8:45:16 AM2/8/01
In article <20010208022406...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,

Doubtful. At most he would probably get a warning email. WebTV may or may
not look into it, and if they did, what they would see is a person who posted
originally with a "grief". No matter how it was punctuated, or what the
language, it was not a troll per se. What followed was an attack by other
posters who brought guns and violence into the equation. His subsequent
posts were on the defense rather than the offense.

The best thing you can do with posters you dislike is to "ignore" or, as the
phrase on this board, "plonk". You "plonked" me long ago. What the Hell are
you doing responding to one of my posts? Your "plonker" broke?

Ken Simms

Feb 8, 2001, 9:32:21 AM2/8/01
Hey WebTV Guy,

Sorry you had the problem.

Glad you like your Chebbie.

[snip] i say lay yer title on the startin` line and make sure ya wear sum
comfortable walkin` shoes [snip]
Where is the starting line?

Ken

<rock...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> i bought a used 99` 3500 quad cab dually only had 43,000 on it when i
> bought it in the 5 months i had it the "best truck on the road" was in
> the shop 7 thats right SEVEN times 4 times for the lift pump twice for
> the trans and once for the fuel tank modulator valve it was in the shop
> almost to the day exactly have of the time i was stuck with it well
> guess what the rearend started to make a VERY loud noise so i fixed the
> problem the best way possible i took it back to the dealer handed him
> the keys and walked away from that headache for good got back home
> charged the battery on my 76` 300,000 mile CHEVY truck which had been
> sittin` since i bought the headache fired up my "ol dog" and have been
> blowing not only the diesel dually`s but ANY other dodge off the road
> ever since needless to say there won`t be another piss poor pentastar in
> my driveway again now i know i will be gittin` some really nasty
> say lay yer title on the startin` line and make sure ya wear sum
> comfortable walkin` shoes C-YA

Stephen Harding

Feb 8, 2001, 9:43:19 AM2/8/01
rock...@webtv.net wrote:

> to all the uh for lack of a better term people who made the troll
> comments this is a PUBLIC group and i was just statin` my feelins` bout
> dodge trucks i thought thats what these things are for so to ya`ll fuck
> off and die to the uh wanna be teachers that said sumthin` bout the
> spellin` and stuff did the lack of periods and comas and such stop u
> from readin` the post no i don`t think so so ya`ll can kiss my ass and
> die and to the folks sayin` buy a ford uh ICK i don`t think so in a
> millon years but at least ya`ll had the right ideal in my from my post
> it was to envoke people to give their thoughts on different brands so
> thankx for yer posts

> ROCKZHARD says- " Don`t do the crime if ya can`t do the time"

i think yer bin rok'n a bit too harrd thar feller Eeez off on t'wacky
tabaccy an yer think'n miit jus kleer up som If'n yous don liik m'spell'n
than y'all kin jus #$#%^%*$* off n kiss m'@!#@$% so theer

thankee mightily

SMH

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 4:47:39 AM2/9/01
Night owl probably has an old John Deere 68 6 HP riding mower with a blown
engine that he dreams of building someday.

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
"Budd Cochran" <mr-...@citlink.net> wrote in message

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 4:49:48 AM2/9/01
But, how can you afford a 357 if you cant even afford an e-Machine?

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 4:50:50 AM2/9/01
Man...we get accounts killed all the time in 2 other NG's.
All it takes is a letter worded correctly, with complete trace information
and facts to back up a violation of the TOS.
really...its that simple.

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com
<night_o...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 10:19:11 AM2/8/01
>Max, stop trying to be an intellectual. You do it quite poorly. You
>make youself appear stupid. Or are you actually just that stupid?

No, just that conservative that I am intellectual. See, instead of using
personal insults continuously, I actually stick to the subject and argue the
point. While you resort to comments like the above.

So when will you be making your point?

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 10:21:28 AM2/8/01
>to max340 give me a fax # and i can send ya a copy of the reciepts from
>all those shop visits

Why? So you can waste fax paper? I never questioned your shop visits. I
questioned your judgement after buying a used truck that had obviously been
traded in for a reason... abuse. Will you now attempt to fax your judgement to
prove to me you have any?

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 8, 2001, 10:20:42 AM2/8/01
In article <9myg6.43$Ld2....@eagle.america.net>,

"CBHVAC" <in...@carolinabreezehvac.com> wrote:
> Night owl probably has an old John Deere 68 6 HP riding mower with a blown
> engine that he dreams of building someday.

To be honest, that sounds pretty good. At the present time we live in a
"planned community" with all hard work done by the assciation. There are
also covenants that prohibit ANY outside work on vehicles.

We are in the process of moving to the country.

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 10:31:45 AM2/8/01
>Gee Max, didn't realize you were Budd's "mouthpiece". I'm starting to
>actually feel sorry for him now.

What you don't realize is this. Until you start using facts and a realistic
perspective on the issue, I am gonna slam your argument as hard as anyone. You
continuously come up with crap as "proof", when the reality is that you just
dont have a clue. Then, you try personal insult to divert attention from the
subject, so you don't have to think about the stuff you don't know about. Nice
try.

>What is it that I'm supposed to "prove" to you?

Same stuff you want Budd to prove. Go ahead, do it.

>Besides laughing my
>ass off here, I'm a little lost.

No, you are a lot lost, but thats another topic altogether.

>Why would I want to prove anything
>to you? Why would I need to prove anything to you?

If you arew going to make statemets saying that something is junk, then you
need to back this up with facts, details, etc, that support your arguement.
See, even though you think you can judge others from an intellectual position,
it doesn't mean you can avoid proving yourself to BE in an intellectual
position. Now, if you want to prove a point, back it with facts, and quit
whining.

>Where does proof
>come into anything that you, or for that matter stealthy Budd, ever
>have to say?

LOL, seems to me we botyh refer to places and facts that are readily available
to anyone, but in yourcase, I suppose thats wrong.

> suppose I could invite you over to my house or
>something so you could see the "proof" yourself. I don't want to
>though.

Good call, because you said your truck was fine. So what proof would it be that
Dodge trucks were bad?

>Well, if this makes sense to you then I can only agree that we don't
>"inhabit" the same "reality", although I think that the meaning of
>that word escapes you. Actually, I think that meaning escapes you.

Speaking of trying to be intellectual....

>Max, you are a moron. I won't even comment on that stupid remark.

Ohhhh, another personal insult.

Ya know, I actually figured you might have a couple of good things to say back
during the political debates, but now I see you are just another wannabe. You
wannabe able to play with the big boys, but don't wannabe held to the same
standards. Typical liberal tactics.

Bryan Foust

Bryan Foust

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 7:16:43 AM2/9/01
Homeowners associations are for the birds.
We had that crap in California, and they told me, AFTER we moved in that my
vans, and my bikes had to go...this was in the form of a $550 fine they
imposed on me.
Then, when I had a friend come over in his Ram, I got ANOTHER fine, for
violation of a clause that stated NO PICK UPS....GO FIGURE...keep in mind, I
had yet to get a copy of the rules...
We moved back to the land of its MY home....

I wonder if they ever figured out who put the 50 pounds of Tide in the pool?

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 12:30:57 PM2/8/01
hey bryan what the hell is a chuvit i`m sure even the dodge people ain`t
never heard of that and as far as inbred no i believe that comes from
people making up words such as oh lets see "chuvit" and other such silly
things poor poor bryan wait i think i hear your mommy/cousin/sister
calling your time to go slop the pigs and don`t worry about what your
daddy/uncle/grandpa is doing to them he still loves you in fact he`ll
prove it again tonight when you climb in bed with him

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 12:22:37 PM2/8/01
well max ol buddy again you have showed your stupidity as i just posted
the truck was serviced monthly by a certified mechanic and since when
does 43,000 miles consitute high mileage do you ever drive your truck
hell even when i don`t use a vehicle for work i still put at least
50,000 miles a year on it

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 12:16:02 PM2/8/01
well first off max 43,000 miles is not what i consider high miles don`t
you relieaze some folks trade vehicles every year had an uncle that did
that no matter how many miles or the condition of his car he got a new
caddy every year it happens and as far as the problems with the truck
being my fault i had it leased on to a hot shot trucking company that
required monthly inspecs. (which i did not do i paid a certified dodge
man to do those) so i feel i was doing my part in trying to keep the
truck in the best shape possible hey i am sure you may have a good dodge
truck 1 of my friends has a 2000 just like mine and has never had the
first problem with it i`m just saying i bought a lemon granted that is
the fault of the dealership where i bought it for selling it to me in
good faith as a "fine" "excellent" truck but the bottom line is the
truck was junk if you have the good luck to own a good one i am glad for
you now as far as my "ol dog" i said it was a very high mileage truck
never said nothing about it being stock did i trust me it ain`t and if
you are serious about wanting to run them BRING YOUR TITLE

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 12:37:19 PM2/8/01
was a gift from your brother/nephew/bestest friend in the whole wide
world there poor poor bryan

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 12:33:32 PM2/8/01
damn an AMC hornet "project" car now i feel really really bad for saying
those harsh things about a mentally challenged person such as yourself
hehehehehehehe

rock...@webtv.net

Feb 8, 2001, 12:34:48 PM2/8/01
naw in fact it is the nicest car in the trailer park

Bryan Foust

Bryan Foust

Feb 8, 2001, 1:42:41 PM2/8/01
You know what a chuvit is - you own one. Oh yeah, most GM owners are so
blindly loyal to their vehicles that replacing major components is
considered "maintenance".

Before you attempt to insult a person, you should first learn how to type,
form sentances, and use puncutation. Then just maybe readers would be able
to understand the drivel that you type. Untill then, you continue to show
just how much of an idiot you truly are.

Bryan

--
1976 AMC Hornet (project)
1983 Volkswagen Rabbit 1.6 L turbodiesel
1988.5 Suzuki Samurai Hardtop
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 24 Valve Turbodiesel

<rock...@webtv.net> wrote in message

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 8:53:04 AM2/9/01
You anal retentive idiot. A Chuvit is a slang term for Chevy, as is Chubby,
Chebvie, and Shuvie.

You take the time to post, using "" and : but cant find a fucking PERIOD
key? Guess you inbreeds cant seem to understand that its part of not looking
like a total and complete fucking moron.
I think you REALLY need to go and let your mom know that your dad is out
looking for your dad.
Now, get off that sheep and go do something constructive, like take 3rd
grade grammar again.

We all say, dont fucking post if you cant use the keyboard.

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 8:54:28 AM2/9/01
Guess you have never seen a 500CID Pacer, or a 426 Pacer, or a 426 Gremlin.

I know...I know....that Pinto with the 2.3L in it that you got last year as
a new car is too complicated for you to understand.

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 8:56:05 AM2/9/01
You mean that John Deere 68 you have out back with the tree growing out the
rust hole in the deck?

Cant afford anything but a WebTV box you found in a dumpster, cant expect
you to have much more...

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com

CBHVAC

Feb 9, 2001, 8:56:41 AM2/9/01
Obviously running out of steam there Webboy...
Get out now while you still can....

--
www.carolinabreezehvac.com

Joey

Feb 8, 2001, 2:16:54 PM2/8/01
actually...

a 'chuvit' is a 'shuvit' performed in Chicago.

it's a skateboarding thing...

"CBHVAC" <in...@carolinabreezehvac.com> wrote in message

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 5:04:56 PM2/8/01
>well first off max 43,000 miles is not what i consider high miles

For a one year old vehicle, thats way high miles.

> don`t
>you relieaze some folks trade vehicles every year

Yup, for a reason... because the warranty runs out and because they abuse the
vehicle. No other reasons. Why would someone trade a new vehicle in unless they
were running out of warranty? Or unless they wanted to lose money.

>so i feel i was doing my part in trying to keep the
>truck in the best shape possible

Great, glad to hear it. But the fact is, good maintenance can never compensate
for the guy before you clubbing the hell out of it.

>i`m just saying i bought a lemon

No, you were calling Dodge trucks in general are junk, and had more offensive
ways of saying it than simply putting in plain english.

> now as far as my "ol dog" i said it was a very high mileage truck
>never said nothing about it being stock did i trust me it ain`t and if
>you are serious about wanting to run them BRING YOUR TITLE

I'll repeat my offer for you, since I think you missed part of it. If you feel
that you have a chance of pulling my truck backwards with a 300,000 mile ENGINE
and truck, feel free to place the hook from my drawbar on any part of your
truck that you feel won't be ripped from its mountings.

BTW, my 77 Chevy wasn't "stock" eityher, it had a Z28 engine in it... from a
1970 Z. And it was slow. yeah, read again... slow.

MAX340

Feb 8, 2001, 5:08:27 PM2/8/01
>well max ol buddy again you have showed your stupidity as i just posted

Yup, just posted AFTER I posted.... shows your stupidity since its clear your
not real up on how this whole message board/newsgroup thing works.

>the truck was serviced monthly by a certified mechanic and since when
>does 43,000 miles consitute high mileage do you ever drive your truck
>hell even when i don`t use a vehicle for work i still put at least
>50,000 miles a year on it

the average is around 12k per year, thus 43k is high. 50k a year huh? SO you
have 1.2 million on the 77 chevy? And I doubt you will find ANY pickup except
the Ram/Cummins that will ever hold up to that sort of mileage.

Budd Cochran

Feb 8, 2001, 8:02:56 PM2/8/01
HE LIVES IN A FUCKING TRAILER PARK!!!!!!!

BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 8, 2001, 10:23:22 PM2/8/01
Nope.

In article <3A8342EB...@citlink.net>,

Budd Cochran <mr-...@citlink.net> wrote:
> HE LIVES IN A FUCKING TRAILER PARK!!!!!!!
>
> BHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

John

Feb 9, 2001, 12:38:25 AM2/9/01
On 08 Feb 2001 15:19:11 GMT, max...@aol.comQ (MAX340) wrote:

>>Max, stop trying to be an intellectual. You do it quite poorly. You
>>make youself appear stupid. Or are you actually just that stupid?
>
>No, just that conservative that I am intellectual. See, instead of using
>personal insults continuously, I actually stick to the subject and argue the
>point. While you resort to comments like the above.
>
>So when will you be making your point?

I did, you acknowledged, enough said.

John

Feb 9, 2001, 12:36:58 AM2/9/01
On Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:32:36 GMT, night_o...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <mOug6.876$Zb7....@news-west.eli.net>,
> "Budd Cochran" <mr-...@citlink.net> wrote:
>> Nope. . . just figured from your jeuvenile postings that you hadn't
>> graduated from the HotWheels toys yet.
>>
>> Plonk.
>>
>> --
>> Mr. D-150
>> Budd Cochran
>> 79 D-150
>> 52 Cushman RoadKing motorscooter
>> moparturbo...@yahoogroups.com
>>

>And from your postings, along with your "signature", I figure you to be white
>trash living in a modular home somewhere.

Bingo!

>I'd never "plonk" you! Your ignorance combined with a giant ego is good for
>too many laughs.

I agree.

John

Feb 9, 2001, 12:45:26 AM2/9/01
On 08 Feb 2001 15:31:45 GMT, max...@aol.comQ (MAX340) wrote:

>>Gee Max, didn't realize you were Budd's "mouthpiece". I'm starting to
>>actually feel sorry for him now.
>
>What you don't realize is this. Until you start using facts and a realistic
>perspective on the issue, I am gonna slam your argument as hard as anyone. You
>continuously come up with crap as "proof", when the reality is that you just
>dont have a clue. Then, you try personal insult to divert attention from the
>subject, so you don't have to think about the stuff you don't know about. Nice
>try.

Thanks, I agree. I liked it too.

>>What is it that I'm supposed to "prove" to you?
>
>Same stuff you want Budd to prove. Go ahead, do it.

I don't want Budd to prove squat. He's done that already. I've
pointed that out. So have you. I pointed that out.

>>Besides laughing my
>>ass off here, I'm a little lost.
>
>No, you are a lot lost, but thats another topic altogether.

Sigh.

>>Why would I want to prove anything
>>to you? Why would I need to prove anything to you?
>
>If you arew going to make statemets saying that something is junk, then you
>need to back this up with facts, details, etc, that support your arguement.
>See, even though you think you can judge others from an intellectual position,
>it doesn't mean you can avoid proving yourself to BE in an intellectual
>position. Now, if you want to prove a point, back it with facts, and quit
>whining.

Since when did facts and proof ever enter into anything ever said
here? Geez, you know that Max. You are living proof.

>>Where does proof
>>come into anything that you, or for that matter stealthy Budd, ever
>>have to say?
>
>LOL, seems to me we botyh refer to places and facts that are readily available
>to anyone, but in yourcase, I suppose thats wrong.
>
>> suppose I could invite you over to my house or
>>something so you could see the "proof" yourself. I don't want to
>>though.
>
>Good call, because you said your truck was fine. So what proof would it be that
>Dodge trucks were bad?

Max, you are such a moron.

>>Well, if this makes sense to you then I can only agree that we don't
>>"inhabit" the same "reality", although I think that the meaning of
>>that word escapes you. Actually, I think that meaning escapes you.
>
>Speaking of trying to be intellectual....
>
>>Max, you are a moron. I won't even comment on that stupid remark.
>
>Ohhhh, another personal insult.

Not at all, just stating facts like you asked me to.

>Ya know, I actually figured you might have a couple of good things to say back
>during the political debates, but now I see you are just another wannabe. You
>wannabe able to play with the big boys, but don't wannabe held to the same
>standards. Typical liberal tactics.

Ah yes, the liberal thing. No attempt at diversion here. Now lets
see, during the polical debates I had good things to say, because you
agreed with them. Now you don't, so I have nothing good to say. Nice
perspective Max. Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

Dale Yonz

Feb 9, 2001, 1:14:25 AM2/9/01
Have to do it inside
dale

night_o...@my-deja.com

Feb 9, 2001, 2:23:45 AM2/9/01
John, ol' Halftrack Cochran only lives about a 100 miles from me. I'll have
to do a road trip to Moab and meet him. I figure he'd be easy to find. All
I have to do is rent a RAM from Thrifty and set on Main Steet in Moab for a
few minutes until some idiot walks up and asks how I like my truck...he's
busy polling all RAM owners you know. :-)

MAX340

Feb 9, 2001, 3:06:59 AM2/9/01
>Since when did facts and proof ever enter into anything ever said
>here? Geez, you know that Max. You are living proof.

More insults with no facts... typical.

>>Good call, because you said your truck was fine. So what proof would it be
>that
>>Dodge trucks were bad?
>>

>Max, you are such a moron.

More insults... typical.

>Ah yes, the liberal thing. No attempt at diversion here. Now lets
>see, during the polical debates I had good things to say, because you
>agreed with them.

Incorrect. I did not agree with them at all, but you actually stuck to the
topic and used facts, here you divert attention and use personal insult, which
are both typical liberal tactics.

>Now you don't,

Try "still don't".

MAX340

Feb 9, 2001, 3:14:58 AM2/9/01
>I did, you acknowledged, enough said.

I acknowledged that you are breathing too, doesn't mean it has a purpose, other
than to inflate your ego.

sofiqu...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2020, 12:32:01 PM4/22/20
Good