Dodge Trucks news and whats beyond

MummyChunk

Jan 13, 2024, 11:53:51 PMJan 13
A post from another Dodge Trucks list I'm on

****

As a fan of Dodge Trucks, I'm always excited to hear about the latest
developments and innovations from the brand. Here are some of the news
and rumors that caught my attention recently:

- The 2024 Ram 1500 is the last model year for the TRX trim, which is
a beastly supercharged pickup that can outrun most sports cars. Dodge
is offering a Final Edition package with exclusive colors, badges, and
interior details. Only 4,000 units will be made, so if you want one,
you better act fast.

- Dodge is also teasing a new Charger EV that will launch later this
year. The photos show a muscular electric muscle car that looks like
it belongs in a Fast and Furious movie. I wonder if this means that
Dodge will also introduce an electric version of the Ram 1500 in the
future.

- Speaking of electric trucks, Ram is reportedly working on a 1500 REV
(Ram Electric Vehicle) that will debut in 2025. It will compete with
the Ford F-150 Lightning, the GMC Hummer EV, and the Tesla Cybertruck.
I'm curious to see how Ram will balance performance, range, and
capability in its first-ever electric truck.

- Another rumor that I'm hoping is true is that Ram will revive the
Dakota nameplate for a mid-size pickup. The Dakota was discontinued in
2011, but there is still a demand for smaller trucks that are more
affordable and maneuverable than full-size ones. A Ram Dakota Hellcat
with a supercharged V8 engine would be a dream come true for many.

- Finally, I'm looking forward to seeing the next-generation Dodge
Durango, which is expected to arrive in 2026. The Durango is one of
the few SUVs that can tow up to 8,700 pounds, and it also offers a
spacious and luxurious interior. I hope that Dodge will keep the
Durango's distinctive style and personality, and maybe add some new
features and options.

These are some of the news and rumors that I'm following about Dodge
Trucks. What do you think? Are you excited about any of these models?
Do you have any other predictions or wishes for the future of Dodge
Trucks?