Visone Corvette.

Scott Weatherman

Jan 9, 2024, 12:47:58 PMJan 9
I traded a 1989 Camaro base model with a 305 Throttle body injection. Recently repainted by Louisville Chevrolet Body shop. Great paint job after GM recall on water based paint. I almost got a 1988 Corvette with the 4 + 3 Transmission ( very lame ) Instead Visone had me drive a 1989. Corvette FX3 with the new ZF internally rail shifted transmission. The 89 Vette also had a port fuel injection. All great improvements. Some of the dealings with the staff was no so great. However, in Visone Corvette put me in a car I fell in love with. While many people didn"t like some of the circumstances. I was told no way I was going to seal the deal that day. Well my insurance guy and their guy/gal got me on my way that day with a car of my dreams. I bought this 89 Vette in 1993. I would still have gone back. Just my experience.

Scott W.
P.S. that 89 Vette was in The 1994 Corvette Caravan to The Corvette Museum Grand opening.