citroen xantia alarm problem!!!

Georgie

Oct 1, 2015, 9:18:01 AM10/1/15
*Hi my citroen xantia* has a code for the alarm. Recently my husband changed
the battery and when i went to put the code in, it wont recognize it at all.
Nothing!! what can i do? the normal code is just not registering. Please
help...i have school runs to do and i'm really stuck. tried and tried!

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/citroen/citroen-xantia-alarm-problem-6653-.htm