Windshield washer problem

tommy205

Mar 27, 2016, 11:18:01 AM3/27/16
I have a 2014 Citroen berlingo multispacer. I have a problem with my
windshield washer. 90% of the time when I try to spray the water on the front
window, the wiper will come on but the water will run down on the back window
and then when I turn on the water for the back window it sprays the water on
the front. It's like the wipers work perfect but the water gets confused and
goes to the wrong window. the other 10% of the time it works correct. Any help
with this would be great, thanks

--
posted from
http://www.motorsforum.com/citroen/windshield-washer-problem-6654-.htm

mzredstar

Apr 10, 2016, 8:18:00 PM4/10/16
replying to tommy205, mzredstar wrote:
new washer motor required there is only one :)