Half-breed black Beyoncé's 'Lemonade' is just another nigga lie. Her true colors have come out.

Wigga Herald

May 29, 2016, 4:40:01 PM5/29/16
J. Randy Taraborrelli — who penned the unauthorized Beyoncé
biography Becoming Beyoncé: The Untold Story — gave his thoughts
about why he doesn’t believe the pop diva’s new visual album is
about Jay Z’s alleged cheating in a Monday, April 25 interview
with Cosmopolitan.com.

Taraborrelli argued that Lemonade, which tells the story of a
relationship gone awry due to the indiscretions of an unfaithful
man, should not be considered a literal interpretation of Bey
and Jay’s 8-year marriage.

Switch to the NFL nigger show where Cam Newton got his ass
KICKED to the curb...

"Consequently, online haters have targeted me and my daughters
in a hurtful and scary manner, including physical threats. As a
mother — and I know many mothers would agree — I feel that
bullying in any form is harmful and unacceptable," she
concluded. "I would hope that the media sees the real issue here
— the issue of cyber bullying — and how it should not be
tolerated by anyone."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lemonade-not-about-
jay-zs-cheating-beyonce-biographer-says-w204233