Componentone Studio For Activex Serial Number

Chara Dagres

Dec 4, 2023, 5:10:05 AM12/4/23
Sometime the nag screen shows that the license expired in a specific year and build like "License expired in 2003-Q4". In this case you need to check your serial key and the build number showing in the license screen, it indicates that the build registered on your machine is not appropriate with the license key used for activation. A license say for e.g. VSFlexgrid (1240200-A8-xxxxxx) is valid for releases between 2002.Q4 to 2003.Q3. So if you you are using the installer flex8_Q0403.exe (which is 2003.Q4 release), the mentioned key will not work. Hence you have to make sure that the build used is correct with the serial key you have.
The serial number on the webpage is for the Doc-to-Help component.I think thats the way it works.By the way whats with the account login/product registration via the website
that
pops up after installing the first ActiveX component? Is that needed?AGP-- **********************************************************************
Unpak my email address before sending me personal email
componentone studio for activex serial number
DOWNLOAD https://ssurll.com/2wI1TA
Last but not less important is your own contribution to our cause. You should consider to submit your ownserial numbers or share other files with the community just as someone else helped you with ComponentOne Studio for ActiveX 2005 1.0 serial number.Sharing is caring and that is the only way to keep our scene, our community alive.
Tweak-XP Pro v4.0.2 serial number
Name: Thomas Faerber or Monica H. Albus S/N:
1851-69141755885442 94-6514 or 1851-28854357647692 52-6514 Match Tomas w/
1851-69xxx and Monica w/ 1851-28xxx
FTP Serv-U v5.0.0.6 Beta serial number
Registration ID:
HsVRCjxHMe/HwDOrrUx qeMuChKO0DdlzUy2 tCGgcdMVQDs/ 7P9EdwjKrowsPF/ /h4YObIvknAH/ FHA95cfEyb3wzQp2 v7UfOzCFEFq722
SPB pocket plus 3.0.0 serial number
S/N: 36351256
*
Cristal Report 11*
*b5w60-01c0200- 00gpaj0-0m80*
-H-
Hard Drive Mechanic 3.0 s/n: 65B10705
Hare 1.4.1 Name: BaND ENFUSiA
s/n: 8102939002146
Hollywod fx 4.5 pro for pinacle studio 7
serial : HFX4V-STR-000078-05R
Maschine: ID 88136978
HomeSite 5.0 s/n: HSW500-09739-17229-52541
HotDog Professional 7.02 Install ID: Q9SC5PEJ12P0S3T
s/n: 252D41D50B695822D85B
HyperCam v1.50 Name: Gordon
s/n: KLWO-XEBS-PPKL-LGZA-TSVI- DZOA
HyperCam v1.51 Name: Dynamite/KNO
s/n: KLWO-XEBB-EGPI-AULX-NIWZ- YLMN
I downloaded the kit and installed the VSFlexGrid control and used it
within my project.
Now I have a need to update this particular project and so I've
installed VB 6 on my latest PC and retrieved a backup of the project.
Unfortunately I don't have the VSFlexGrid control installed on this PC
and I don't appear to have kept a backup of the VB .NET Resource Kit.
The VB .NET Resource Kit seems to have vanished from Microsoft's site
so I can't get it from there.
Does anyone know where I can download the VB .NET Resource Kit from?
Or anywhere else that I can get the VSFlexGrid 8 for free from?
Any help is gratefully received!

Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:44:36 GMT MM
#2 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6 On Tue, 19 May 2009 20:44:36 -0700 (PDT), Super Steve
Quote:
>A few years ago I was doing some VB 6 programming work and someone
>recommended to me the Component One VSFlexGrid 8 control. This (and
>many other controls) was available for free in the VB .NET Resource
>Kit. See _th...
>for more info on the Resource Kit.
>I downloaded the kit and installed the VSFlexGrid control and used it
>within my project.
>Now I have a need to update this particular project and so I've
>installed VB 6 on my latest PC and retrieved a backup of the project.
>Unfortunately I don't have the VSFlexGrid control installed on this PC
>and I don't appear to have kept a backup of the VB .NET Resource Kit.
>The VB .NET Resource Kit seems to have vanished from Microsoft's site
>so I can't get it from there.
>Does anyone know where I can download the VB .NET Resource Kit from?
>Or anywhere else that I can get the VSFlexGrid 8 for free from?
>Any help is gratefully received!

Did you try The Wayback Machine?

MM
computer_2();
Sun, 06 Nov 2011 16:47:51 GMT Nobod
#3 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6
Quote:> Did you try The Wayback Machine?

It shows the form, but doesn't submit(Not in Archive error).
://vbrkit.net/

Sun, 06 Nov 2011 18:37:13 GMT Karl E. Peterso
#4 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6 Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can download the VB .NET Resource Kit from?
> Or anywhere else that I can get the VSFlexGrid 8 for free from?
> Any help is gratefully received!

It'd be interesting to try contacting ComponentOne directly with your story, and see
how they reply. They very well may have a record of you having downloaded and
requested keys for it, and be willing to provide you with another download. Other
than that, I'm pretty sure only "*filter*" copies may be floating around, and I've
not even seen any of those for this.
--
.NET: It's About Trust!
*-*-*.com/

Mon, 07 Nov 2011 01:14:53 GMT Super Stev
#5 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6
Quote:> It'd be interesting to try contacting ComponentOne directly with your story, and see
> how they reply. ?They very well may have a record of you having downloaded and
> requested keys for it, and be willing to provide you with another download. ?Other
> than that, I'm pretty sure only "*filter*" copies may be floating around, and I've
> not even seen any of those for this.

Yeah I don't really want to go looking for a "cracked" copy or
anything illegal like that. I figure that I obtained it legally for
free before so if I can get it again from the same source then I
should remain all legal.
I do actually have access to the old PC that I had all my VB 6 stuff
installed on. I wonder if I can just copy certain files over? Or was
there a proper installation? It was so long ago that I can't
remember...

Mon, 07 Nov 2011 05:50:27 GMT Karl E. Peterso
#6 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6 Quote:
>> It'd be interesting to try contacting ComponentOne directly with your story, and
>> see how they reply. They very well may have a record of you having downloaded and
>> requested keys for it, and be willing to provide you with another download. Other
>> than that, I'm pretty sure only "*filter*" copies may be floating around, and I've
>> not even seen any of those for this.
> Yeah I don't really want to go looking for a "cracked" copy or
> anything illegal like that. I figure that I obtained it legally for
> free before so if I can get it again from the same source then I
> should remain all legal.

Do you still have the keys they sent? If so, I'd sure think anyone giving you the
bits would be simply providing an offsite backup restoration.
Quote:> I do actually have access to the old PC that I had all my VB 6 stuff
> installed on. I wonder if I can just copy certain files over? Or was
> there a proper installation? It was so long ago that I can't
> remember...

There were like 10 or 15 installations, as I recall. They really made it hard work
to take advantage of the offer.
--
.NET: It's About Trust!
*-*-*.com/

Mon, 07 Nov 2011 06:37:56 GMT Super Stev
#7 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6
Quote:> Do you still have the keys they sent? ?If so, I'd sure think anyone giving you the
> bits would be simply providing an offsite backup restoration.

Actually I do indeed still have the serial number they sent!
I've just tried sending Component One an email explaining the
situation and providing the serial number I had. We'll see if they
can do anything.

Mon, 07 Nov 2011 06:43:21 GMT MM
#8 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6 On Wed, 20 May 2009 10:14:53 -0700, "Karl E. Peterson"
Quote:
>> Does anyone know where I can download the VB .NET Resource Kit from?
>> Or anywhere else that I can get the VSFlexGrid 8 for free from?
>> Any help is gratefully received!
>It'd be interesting to try contacting ComponentOne directly with your story, and see
>how they reply. They very well may have a record of you having downloaded and
>requested keys for it, and be willing to provide you with another download. Other
>than that, I'm pretty sure only "*filter*" copies may be floating around, and I've
>not even seen any of those for this.

Surely /any/ serious developer would be more than willing to part with
800 bucks for the pleasure of acquiring Studio for ActiveX (in order
to use just one tool)?
The fact that these controls, when sold by VideoSoft, were actually
affordable by most devs individually, should not matter one jot.
ComponentOne must do a valiant job at marketing such a fabulous set of
ActiveX controls that they ought to be remunerated handsomely. In
fact, I'd go for the even more expensive 1100 dollar package that also
gives Platinum Support. After all, what's a thousand bucks nowadays?
MM

Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:00:06 GMT MM
#9 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6 On Wed, 20 May 2009 14:50:27 -0700 (PDT), Super Steve
Quote:
>> It'd be interesting to try contacting ComponentOne directly with your story, and see
>> how they reply. ?They very well may have a record of you having downloaded and
>> requested keys for it, and be willing to provide you with another download. ?Other
>> than that, I'm pretty sure only "*filter*" copies may be floating around, and I've
>> not even seen any of those for this.
>Yeah I don't really want to go looking for a "cracked" copy or
>anything illegal like that. I figure that I obtained it legally for
>free before so if I can get it again from the same source then I
>should remain all legal.
>I do actually have access to the old PC that I had all my VB 6 stuff
>installed on. I wonder if I can just copy certain files over? Or was
>there a proper installation? It was so long ago that I can't
>remember...

If you have the .ocx on an old PC and you acquired it legally, what's
the problem?
MM

Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:01:26 GMT Super Stev
#10 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6
Quote:> >I do actually have access to the old PC that I had all my VB 6 stuff
> >installed on. ?I wonder if I can just copy certain files over? ?Or was
> >there a proper installation? ?It was so long ago that I can't
> >remember...
> If you have the .ocx on an old PC and you acquired it legally, what's
> the problem?
> MM

I have already tried copying the .ocx file to my new PC and registered
it, but still I get a message about it not being licensed and that I
must enter a serial number otherwise it will only work for 30 days
(and keep bugging me for a serial number). It must store licensing
info somewhere. I've tried putting in the serial number that I was
originally given but it just says that the serial number has expired.
I've tried contacting Component One but so far all I've received are
automated messages saying that they will get around to answering my
query in a few days.

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 07:07:40 GMT Nobod
#11 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6 If you have your older computer hard drive, you can open its registry using
Regedit. Here is how to do it, which is in the help file for Regedit:
- Open Regedit.
- Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key.
- On the File menu, click Load Hive.
- Browse to the registry files, which are located in:
X:\WINDOWS\system32\config
"Software" is the most important, it refers to HKLM\SOFTWARE.
- Click Open.
- In Key Name, type "OldHD", and then click OK.
Now you can see and edit the entries as needed. When you are finished, use
File-->Unload Hive, which saves the changes if any. This can be useful if
you want to fix unbootable PC.
If you want HKEY_CURRENT_USER, then browse to the following file:
X:\Documents and Settings\
tuser.dat

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:27:38 GMT Super Stev
#12 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6
Quote:> If you have your older computer hard drive, you can open its registry using
> Regedit. Here is how to do it, which is in the help file for Regedit:
> - Open Regedit.
> - Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key.
> - On the File menu, click Load Hive.
> - Browse to the registry files, which are located in:
> X:\WINDOWS\system32\config
> "Software" is the most important, it refers to HKLM\SOFTWARE.
> - Click Open.
> - In Key Name, type "OldHD", and then click OK.
> Now you can see and edit the entries as needed. When you are finished, use
> File-->Unload Hive, which saves the changes if any. This can be useful if
> you want to fix unbootable PC.
> If you want HKEY_CURRENT_USER, then browse to the following file:
> X:\Documents and Settings\
tuser.dat

Thanks for that info, but I've already looked through the registry on
the old PC and compared what I saw there with what's on my new PC (I
did searches for "vsflexgrid" and "componentone"). I couldn't find
anything that looked like it might be a license key.
I'm still waiting to hear back from Component One's support people,
hopefully they'll be able to give me a new serial number to replace
the expired one I've got.

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 11:45:33 GMT MM
#13 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6 On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:45:33 -0700 (PDT), Super Steve
Quote:
>> If you have your older computer hard drive, you can open its registry using
>> Regedit. Here is how to do it, which is in the help file for Regedit:
>> - Open Regedit.
>> - Click on HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key.
>> - On the File menu, click Load Hive.
>> - Browse to the registry files, which are located in:
>> X:\WINDOWS\system32\config
>> "Software" is the most important, it refers to HKLM\SOFTWARE.
>> - Click Open.
>> - In Key Name, type "OldHD", and then click OK.
>> Now you can see and edit the entries as needed. When you are finished, use
>> File-->Unload Hive, which saves the changes if any. This can be useful if
>> you want to fix unbootable PC.
>> If you want HKEY_CURRENT_USER, then browse to the following file:
>> X:\Documents and Settings\
tuser.dat
>Thanks for that info, but I've already looked through the registry on
>the old PC and compared what I saw there with what's on my new PC (I
>did searches for "vsflexgrid" and "componentone"). I couldn't find
>anything that looked like it might be a license key.
>I'm still waiting to hear back from Component One's support people,
>hopefully they'll be able to give me a new serial number to replace
>the expired one I've got.

I can only vaguely remember the registration process of VideoSoft's
ActiveX controls from the time I used these externsively in my
professional capacity working for a large international company. We
purchased a CD-ROM from VideoSoft (via some distributor like Grey
Matter). This CD-ROM included all (or most) of the ActiveX controls.
We were also provided with a registration .exe (a small program) and a
licence number or numbers in accordance with what we had paid for.
How have you attempted to register the software in question?
MM

Tue, 08 Nov 2011 15:56:03 GMT Super Stev
#14 / 14 VSFlexGrid 8 for VB 6
Quote:> On Thu, 21 May 2009 20:45:33 -0700 (PDT), Super Steve
> I can only vaguely remember the registration process of VideoSoft's
> ActiveX controls from the time I used these externsively in my
> professional capacity working for a large international company. We
> purchased a CD-ROM from VideoSoft (via some distributor like Grey
> Matter). This CD-ROM included all (or most) of the ActiveX controls.
> We were also provided with a registration .exe (a small program) and a
> licence number or numbers in accordance with what we had paid for.
> How have you attempted to register the software in question?
> MM

All sorted now! Many thanks to everyone for their suggestions. The
support people at Component One sent me the files that were valid for
the period that my serial number was good for, and after installing
these and putting my serial number in again everything seems to be
working ok.

Fri, 11 Nov 2011 06:37:55 GMT Page 1 of 1
[ 14 post ] Relevant Pages 1. VSflexgrid inverts colours of selected rows when vsflexgrid.SelectionMode=3-flexSelectionListBox
eebf2c3492