Wheel hubs for 318ti.

yellow...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 1:51:12 PM6/5/20
Hi I’m looking for a steering wheel hub for the 318ti so I can add a quick release steering wheel. But I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Anyone know if there is non or if they can send me a link.

Scott Dorsey

Jun 5, 2020, 6:18:20 PM6/5/20
In article <80390f11-b22c-445f...@googlegroups.com>,
<yellow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi I=E2=80=99m looking for a steering wheel hub for the 318ti so I can add =
>a quick release steering wheel. But I can=E2=80=99t seem to find it anywher=
>e. Anyone know if there is non or if they can send me a link.

Bimmerworld had them in their catalogue, they are worth a phone call.
--scott