Jim Hodges, 6StringStu, Six String Stu, James Stuart Hodges 960

Trailer Trash Suzie

Mar 2, 2013, 8:04:25 PM3/2/13
960

577 SW Dexter Cir, Apt 201
1442 SW Haygood Loop, Apt 101
Lake City, FL 32025
(386) 438-8968
Local PD: (386) 752-4344

From: "6StringStu" <hawki...@nccray.net>
Newsgroups: alt.social-security-disability
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:02:30 -0500
" Of the three felonies on my record,
1: Violation of the Mann act (federal kidnapping...)....
2nd Felony arrest Homicide........
3rd felony arrest assault with intent........
Lots of misdomeanors..... fighting hand to hand stuff......"

From: "SixStringStu" <hawkinnc...@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.social-security-disability,alt.comp.blind-users,free.UseNet,free.spam,free.spirit
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:39:02 -0400
"My criminal record consists of one count of driving under the influance of
alchohol...."

From: "6StringStu" <hawki...@nccray.net>
Newsgroups: alt.social-security-disability
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 01:02:30 -0500
"I used to own quite a few firearms. When I awoke from my coma they had
been "liquidated". Nowadys I have......a 357mag revolver
(I'd hate to drop a shell casing when doing that close up action.
A 30-06 with a good scope that I can hit a fist sized target at 500
yards..."

From: "SixStringStu" <hawki...@hotmailREMOVE.com>
Newsgroups: alt.social-security-disability
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:49:53 -0400
"Of the five guys that jummped me, three are rotting corpses, one is
walking around with a pronounced limp and no orbs in their sockets and one
pisses his pants everytime a car backfires. "