Gary Sokolich - 2935

1 view

Gary Sokolisch

Sep 8, 2012, 7:32:28 AM9/8/12
2935

W Gary Sokolich
801 Kings Road
Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
(949) 650-5379
Local PD
949-644-3681

Residence:
1029 S Point View St
Los Angeles CA 90035
(310) 650-5379

and
5309 Victoria Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90043

http://web.archive.org/web/20080821231423/http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/da/da022808.htm

TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
February 28, 2008 Board Meeting Disciplinary Actions

W. Gary Sokolich , Newport Beach, California – File B-29812 - It was
alleged that. Sokolich unlawfully offered or attempted to practice
engineering in Texas (...) Sokolich chose to end the proceedings by
signing a Consent Order that was accepted by the Board to cease and desist
from representing himself as an “Engineer” in Texas, from any and all
representations that he can offer or perform engineering services and from
the actual practice of engineering in Texas (...) Sokolich was also
assessed a $1,360.00 administrative penalty.

_______________

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-14/local/me-1922_1_ucla-researcher

A former UCLA employee has agreed to provide copies of his research to
the school to settle a lawsuit the university filed against him in 1985,
lawyers in the case said.

(...)

The University of California Board of Regents filed a $620,000 lawsuit
against Sokolich, accusing him of taking research on the hearing
capabilities of animals in June, 1982. Sokolich was dismissed by UCLA
(...).

(...)

Mamma Wesolowski

Sep 27, 2012, 2:04:07 PM9/27/12
On Sep 8, 4:32 am, psychopath Jack Wesolowski trolling and spamming
the UseNet as Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@moonbat.com> wrote:
> 2935
>
> W GarySokolich
> 801 Kings Road
> Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
> (949) 650-5379
> Local PD
> 949-644-3681
>
> Residence:
> 1029 S Point View St
> Los Angeles CA 90035
> (310) 650-5379
>
> and
> 5309 Victoria Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90043
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20080821231423/http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us...
>
> TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
> February 28, 2008 Board Meeting Disciplinary Actions
>
>  W. GarySokolich, Newport Beach, California – File B-29812 - It was
> alleged that.Sokolichunlawfully offered or attempted to practice
> engineering in Texas (...)  Sokolichchose to end the proceedings by
> signing a Consent Order that was accepted by the Board to cease and desist
> from representing himself as an “Engineer” in Texas, from any and all
> representations that he can offer or perform engineering services and from
> the actual practice of engineering in Texas (...)  Sokolichwas also
> assessed a $1,360.00 administrative penalty.
>
> _______________
>
> http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-14/local/me-1922_1_ucla-researcher
>
> A former UCLA employee has agreed to provide copies of his research to
> the school to settle a lawsuit the university filed against him in 1985,
> lawyers in the case said.
>
> (...)
>
> The University of California Board of Regents filed a $620,000 lawsuit
> againstSokolich, accusing him of taking research on the hearing
> capabilities of animals in June, 1982.Sokolichwas dismissed by UCLA
> (...).
>
> (...)

That's my boy Jack Wesolowski, a 68-year old, mentally-ill ,
retired SSD worker, foul-mouthed bigot, racist, liar, spammer and
troll who has been posting as Gary Sokolisch on the UseNet since
January of 2011.

A recent ode to psychopath Jack Wesolowski, from rec.sport.boxing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.boxing/msg/336baad3954b6f51?...
http://tinyurl.com/7ldhq3b

"Way Back Jack, his mother licks my crack,
Then she sucks my dick until it's yellah.
An' his mother-fuckin' fathah doesn't so much as bother
To use some spittle when he's bung-holin' little
Boys, before they're rollin' in the shower, their 'nads all a'
swollen,
While our perverted faggot Jack laps up all their bloody turds.
He's a real low-life fellah, whose perversion escapes mere words

And one from alt.native, May 4, 2002.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/0f12476019613f13?dmode=...
http://tinyurl.com/6ugweze

Brother Jack is a racist bigot
His mouth is a toxic old spigot
He spews out his hate
He never can wait
To find some more dolts who will dig it!

We know a white jerk named Jack
Who really wants to be black
He calls himself "brother"
Wears clothes from his mother(*)
The truth is he's just a hack

We see his rantings as racist bile
His words typically ugly and vile
The master of hate
Thank God he won't mate
Let us leave him alone for awhile

(*)
Jack Wesolowski, circa 2000
http://tinyurl.com/3dtnmpz

Meet Psychopath Jack Wesolowski, the crass, foul-mouthed, bigot,
racist, liar, spammer and troll.

Jack Wesolowski the spammer
http://tinyurl.com/3o7su5k

Jack Wesolowski the troll.