gas pedal suddenly stops

Hussein Haj Hassan

Feb 4, 2018, 11:15:35 AM2/4/18
Dears

this is the ONLY problem I have in My ML 320 model 2002, suddenly the gas pedal stops acceleration for no reason, I took it to the garage, changed the mail pedal, new sensors, it was ok for couple of days, then it started again to stop acceleration, with no check engine light on the dashboard

after i turn it off and start again it works properly, and now I dont know when its going to stop again

Could some one HELP: PLEASE

SpreadTooThin

Nov 23, 2018, 5:33:04 PM11/23/18
Maybe the floor mat is too thick rubber under the pedal?