Mercedes Benz and the Jews

Tall Henry

Aug 28, 2021, 11:45:34 PM8/28/21
> One thing that has always baffled me is why do Jews drive BMW's, or
> Mercedes Benz, or Volkswagen? It would seem to me that a priority would
> be placed on boycotting companies that employed Jewish slave labor in
> WWII. Thousands suffered and died at these plants, yet well-to-do Jews
> think nothing of driving these automobiles in their quest to achieve a
> social status. It appears the Holocaust has lost it's place in the
> pecking order on what is considered important to the Jewish community.

You must remember who it is that we're talking about. Money and social
status mean much more to them then a few thousand dead jews. If they
don't give a shit, they shouldn't expect normal people to care.
,

Loose Cannon

Aug 29, 2021, 8:11:22 AM8/29/21
Yup.

Indeed.

They sure, shouldn't.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

The Jews

Aug 29, 2021, 9:23:08 AM8/29/21
On Sun, 29 Aug 21 03:45:32 UTC, Tall Henry <n...@home.org> wrote:

>> One thing that has always baffled me

Nonsense. EVERYTHING baffles you.

>>is why do Jews drive BMW's, or
>> Mercedes Benz, or Volkswagen?

Probably for the same reason you glue-huffers drive 1985 Toyotas with
different colored fenders and dragging tailpipes.

We drive the best we can afford.

We have great jobs and run various industries like banking and
publishing, while you are unemployable pedophiles and have to come to
us for high interest loans to pay for the used, rattling pieces of
smoking shit that you drive.

Hope this helps!

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.

Tall Henry

Aug 29, 2021, 1:01:14 PM8/29/21
On Sun, 29 Aug 2021 06:23:02 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

Now git your fat jew ass back to shelling thoshe jew car title loans!

#me joo LOL!