Re: jewess accused of seducing teen neighbor is infamous dog fucker

Loose Cannon

Nov 27, 2022, 1:02:27 AM11/27/22
On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 01:17:16 -0700 (PDT), Greg Carr
<gregca...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
>

>http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
>
>The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
>with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
>at least two dogs.
>
>Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
>despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
>the boy with alcohol and weed.
>
>In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
>having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
>and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
>
>Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
>alleged teen victim.

Amen to that!

NEMO

Nov 28, 2022, 9:58:49 AM11/28/22
On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 01:02:24 -0500, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
niggers, gooks and jews should never be allowed near children or
animals. They're all disgusting perverts.

Peeler

Nov 28, 2022, 1:12:44 PM11/28/22
On Mon, 28 Nov 22 14:58:47 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, now FORGING as NEMO, whined again:

> Neo-nazis like me should never be allowed near children or
> animals. We're all disgusting perverts.

There, I made a little correction so you finally said something that's the
truth, Loose Sphincter!

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Loose Cannon

Nov 28, 2022, 1:46:36 PM11/28/22
>On Sun, 27 Nov 2022 01:02:24 -0500, Loose Cannon, superior to jews in every way, wrote:
>

>>> Pity those poor dogs having to fuck a disgusting jewess.
>>>

>>> http://gawker.com/woman-accused-of-seducing-teen-neighbor-is-infamous-all-1702308807
>>>
>>> The 23-year-old Florida woman arrested Monday for allegedly having sex
>>> with her 15-year-old neighbor was accused in 2012 of having sex with
>>> at least two dogs.
>>>
>>> Volusia County police say Barriana Shein seduced her teen neighbor,
>>> despite knowing that he was underage. She’s also accused of providing
>>> the boy with alcohol and weed.
>>>
>>> In 2012, Shein allegedly told her ex-boyfriend that she’d been
>>> having “vaginal and oral sex” with her family’s dogs since she was 13
>>> and that wanted to have a threesome with him and a dog.
>>>
>>> Shein’s dog-loving history was apparently well-known to her
>>> alleged teen victim.
>>>

>> Amen to that!
>
>You know that "Amen" is a Hebrew word, used mainly by Christians when they adore their JEWISH God, Jesus, you ridiculous, abysmally stupid, gay neo-nazitard? LOL

You know that you're a dickhead, and I could give a warm jew shit
about what Christians do or why they do it.