Re: This Free Program Really Helped Me

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

mel...@gmail.com

未讀,
2008年1月15日 晚上7:46:172008/1/15
收件者:
of martyrdom, for
those which the Turks believe by tradition, but not for those which they
have seen.

845. The heretics have always attacked these three marks, which they have
not.

846. First objection: "An angel from heaven. We must not judge of truth by
miracles, but of miracles by truth. Therefore the miracles are useless.

Now they are of use, and they must not be in opposition to the truth.
Therefore what Father Lingende has said that "God will not permit that a
miracle may lead into error..."

When there shall be a controversy in the same Church, miracle will decide.

Second objection: "But Antichrist will do miracles."

The magicians of Pharaoh did not entice to error. Thus we cannot say to
Jesus respecting Antichrist, "You have led me into error." For Antichrist
will do them against Jesus Christ, and so they cannot lead into error.
Either God will not permit false miracles, or He will procure greater.

Jesus Christ has existed since the beginning of the world: this is more
impressive than all the miracles of Antichrist.

If in the same Church there should happen a miracle on the side of those in
error, men would be led into error. Schism is visible; a miracle is visible.
But schism is more a sign of error than a miracle is a sign of truth.
Therefore a miracle cannot lead into error.

But, apart from schism, error is not so obvious as a miracle is obvious.
Therefore a miracle could lead into error.

Ubi est Deus tuus?209 Miracles show Him, and are a light.

847. One of the anthems for Vespers at Christmas: Exortum est in tenebris
lumen rectis corde.[210]

848. If the compassion of God is so great that He instructs us to our
benefit, even when He hides Himself, what light ought we not to expect from
Him when He reveals Himself?

849. Will Est et no

0 則新訊息