Re: Theist Arrogance

1 view

Siri Cruise

Dec 26, 2020, 2:34:51 PM12/26/20
In article <rs82qv$1qfd$1...@neodome.net>,
Joel Osteen <loser...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't understand why Atheists are so arrogant that they don't pray to that

I don't understand the arrogance of anyone, atheist, moslem, fake
christians, who demands others think like they do.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

B1ackwater

Dec 27, 2020, 12:35:07 AM12/27/20
The theists have it wrong ... but people are wrong about
a shitload of things. Theists are not "The Enemy", merely
mistaken. Be charitable. Be tolerant. Be all that they so
often have failed to be.

duckg...@cox.net

Dec 27, 2020, 12:47:31 PM12/27/20
On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 19:27:27 -0000 (UTC), Joel Osteen <loser...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Joyce C wrote
>
>> Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/how-anger-fuels-atheistic-
>arrogance-58281/
>>

>I don't understand why Atheists are so arrogant that they don't pray to that
>Guy in The Sky who made all of the Universe? On the other hand, I don't get
>why that Guy in The Sky hasn't slaughtered them all in vengance for being
>unbelievers.

Not God's way. He gave us all free will and if wrong, to seek correction. If
we die living the wrong life, there is a correction - called hell.

> What is The Guy in The Sky doing all day? Is he sitting back,
>having a Godly beer and laughing at the plight of the unwashed masses?

When you hold one's hand all day, that person never learn.

>He sure isn't doing anything these days. What happened to those Salad Days
>of Biblical Miracles?
>
>I often wonder, if Jesus Christ was executed by the electric chair or a
>rifle, would those icons of execution top our Churches and be worn by the
>faithful instead of the crucifix?

Too late, too bad. The cross was what it was.

the dukester, American-American