Testimony of Expert Witnesses

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 10, 2019, 4:05:54 PM6/10/19
https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre

See article VII. I've already posted this 6 times but the stupid atheists Lee and Tim don't remember.DAMN YOU ARE STUPID

Ted

Jun 10, 2019, 7:10:54 PM6/10/19
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The testimony of expert witnesses says I eat shit.

We know.

Cloud Hobbit

Jun 10, 2019, 9:50:16 PM6/10/19
Dickface said:

>See article VII. I've already posted this 6 times but the stupid atheists Lee and Tim don't remember.DAMN YOU ARE STUPID

Irrelevant. There is no trial going on.

Why do you keep posting the same irrelevant crap?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 10, 2019, 10:14:15 PM6/10/19
Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in
Arty/Joe thinks he is proving something by
trotting out legal definitions but in truth he
doesn't know squat about the law.

"A pardon isn't necessary or valid until
someone is convicted of a crime."
Arty/Joe, Apr 18 2019
http://tinyurl.com/yxukr7aj

He still can't tell us what crime the
pardoned Richard Nixon was convicted of.

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 2:16:06 AM6/11/19
On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 10:14:15 AM UTC+8, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Dickface said:
> >
> >>See article VII. I've already posted this 6 times but the stupid
> >>atheists Lee and Tim don't remember.DAMN YOU ARE STUPID
> >
> > Irrelevant. There is no trial going on.
> >
> > Why do you keep posting the same irrelevant crap?
> >

> Arty/Joe thinks he is proving something by
> trotting out legal definitions but in truth he
> doesn't know squat about the law.

Of course, he flanked his first year, didn't he?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 2:33:50 AM6/11/19
That's a logical fallacy. I didn't say I knew everything about the law.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 2:41:06 AM6/11/19
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:14:15 PM UTC-7, Mitchell Holman wrote:
From wikipedia

In particular, the pardon covered Nixon's actions during the Watergate scandal. In a televised broadcast to the nation, Ford, who had succeeded to the presidency upon Nixon's resignation, explained that he felt the pardon was in the best interests of the country and that the Nixon family's situation was "a tragedy in which we all have played a part. It could go on and on and on, or someone must write the end to it. I have concluded that only I can do that, and if I can, I must."[3]

After Ford left the White House in 1977, he privately justified his pardon of Nixon by carrying in his wallet a portion of the text of Burdick v. United States, a 1915 U.S. Supreme Court decision that suggests that a pardon carries an imputation of guilt and that acceptance carries a confession of guilt.[4][5]

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 2:45:04 AM6/11/19
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:14:15 PM UTC-7, Mitchell Holman wrote:
From Legal dictionary:

pardon
1) v. to use the executive power of a Governor or President to forgive a person convicted of a crime, thus removing any remaining penalties or punishments and preventing any new prosecution of the person for the crime for which the pardon was given. A pardon strikes the conviction from the books as if it had never occurred, and the convicted person is treated as innocent.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 2:47:03 AM6/11/19
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:14:15 PM UTC-7, Mitchell Holman wrote:
I proved my point with a link, asshole.

Cloud Hobbit

Jun 11, 2019, 3:48:34 AM6/11/19
Mitchell Holman said:

> Arty/Joe thinks he is proving something by
trotting out legal definitions but in truth he
doesn't know squat about the law.

That's been obvious for a while.
Once in awhile he pulls one off, but usually his interpretations are at variance with the mainstream or even reality which he seenms to be losing, what at best was a tenuous grasp on.

Tim

Jun 11, 2019, 4:09:09 AM6/11/19
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 4:05:54 PM UTC-4, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
> https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre
>
> See article VII. I've already posted this 6 times but the stupid atheists Lee and Tim don't remember.DAMN YOU ARE STUPID

The Exodus is not a legal matter. You've been told this how many times now?

The "experts" you speak of didn't witness events that you claim happened thousands of years ago. Their opinions are just that.

Damn you are stupid!

Tim

Jun 11, 2019, 4:09:43 AM6/11/19
Because he's a dumb cunt who can't admit when he's wrong.

Tim

Jun 11, 2019, 4:10:46 AM6/11/19
Nobody said that you did. Learn how to read, idiot.

Tim

Jun 11, 2019, 4:11:46 AM6/11/19
You did not show how the Exodus has anything to do with US law, idiot.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 4:50:16 AM6/11/19
1. You didn't read my other responses.
2. He claimed i "don't know shit about the law" on the basis of one claimed mistake. You can't read.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 5:04:12 AM6/11/19

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 5:55:10 AM6/11/19
Let him tell us how many of those expert even set their feet onto the desert, let alone doing any investigation??????????

> Damn you are stupid!

He is that stupid!

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 5:58:00 AM6/11/19
Exodus has something to do with US??????????????
Perhaps someone who talk to the Mormon con preachers...they may be capable to make a link somehow, just like the mad "dream" of con Smith!

Kevrob

Jun 11, 2019, 6:50:14 AM6/11/19
On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 2:16:06 AM UTC-4, Yap Honghor wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 10:14:15 AM UTC+8, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in

> > > Irrelevant. There is no trial going on.
> > >
> > > Why do you keep posting the same irrelevant crap?
> > >

> > Arty/Joe thinks he is proving something by
> > trotting out legal definitions but in truth he
> > doesn't know squat about the law.
>
> Of course, he flanked his first year, didn't he?

Objection. Mere speculation, unsupported by evidence.

Tandy has told us he withdrew because he didn't care
for the study of law. Would that more potential attys
who feel ill-suited to the profession would follow his
example and study something else, or go to work.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 7:06:38 AM6/11/19
Yap is such a jackass, he misreads everything.

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 8:45:32 AM6/11/19
But, we all know that he is a well know liar and how can his "told" hold water?

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 8:46:54 AM6/11/19
Please see my reply to him!
I am in line with the trend we have for you!

Mitchell Holman

Jun 11, 2019, 8:56:43 AM6/11/19
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
One claimed mistake?

Virtually everything you post about
the law here is wrong.

"We try people for crimes one at a time in the USA.
We don't try groups."
Joe Bruno, Nov 6,7 2016
http://tinyurl.com/pj92exm

Except for groups like the Chicago 7, the
Branch Davidians, WTC bombers, the Scotsburough
Boys, the Central Park 5...........

"Arrest by the police does not equate to conviction.
That can only be done by a trial jury."
Joe Bruno, Aug 26 2015
http://tinyurl.com/pf2afpl
(The vast majority of criminal convictions are a
result of plea bargains, not jury verdicts)

"The trouble is that Federal Judges can only be
impeached for crimes.Even if their rulings are
stupid, they get life appointments as long as
they don't break the law."
Joe Bruno June 3 2015 (http://tinyurl.com/nlsot3u)

In fact 9 federal judges have been impeached
while commiting no crime at all.
http://tinyurl.com/njc2nsj

"To overturn a state law, the applicant must
sue in Federal court."
Joe Bruno (Art Tandy), Apr 6, 2014. In fact
state appellate courts routinely overturn
laws enacted by their own leglslatures.
http://tinyurl.com/mkacx6g

Mitchell Holman

Jun 11, 2019, 9:12:21 AM6/11/19
Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com> wrote in news:da0c228c-cc22-4e28-97a6-
57ef4a...@googlegroups.com:

> On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 2:16:06 AM UTC-4, Yap Honghor wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 10:14:15 AM UTC+8, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> > Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> > Arty/Joe thinks he is proving something by
>> > trotting out legal definitions but in truth he
>> > doesn't know squat about the law.
>>
>> Of course, he flanked his first year, didn't he?
>
> Objection. Mere speculation, unsupported by evidence.
>
> Tandy has told us he withdrew because he didn't care
> for the study of law.

It goes deeper than that. Tandy was desperate
to stay out of Vietnam, and being in school meant
a student deferment that kept him out of the draft.
But he ditched that and joined the Navy to stay
out of Vietnam - voluntarily? I highly doubt it.

"I joined the Navy Reserve at first to avoid going to Vietnam."
Joe Bruno June 26 2015 http://tinyurl.com/oovvzzc

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 11, 2019, 9:34:42 AM6/11/19
On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 21:14:09 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizont.net> wrote:

>Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Dickface said:
>>
>>>See article VII. I've already posted this 6 times but the stupid
>>>atheists Lee and Tim don't remember.DAMN YOU ARE STUPID
>>
>> Irrelevant. There is no trial going on.
>>
>> Why do you keep posting the same irrelevant crap?

Because he has to say anything, however stupid or irrelevant, to try
and shut people up.

> Arty/Joe thinks he is proving something by
>trotting out legal definitions but in truth he
>doesn't know squat about the law.

That was when he first trotted out his weaseling bullshit about having
attended law school (even though he dropped out) and the transparent
lie that he had been a criminal prosecutor in the navy, to make
himself appear as an authority - which is what ignited his
psychopathic nastiness.

I've forgotten what his original claim was, but I remember it was
transparently false and something even the sleaziest lawyer wouldn't
have said - but he attempted to justify it with that with obvious lies
about his qualifications.

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 11, 2019, 9:39:01 AM6/11/19
We've discussed this before, and the conclusion was that his
narcissism, loss of temper when his mistakes were pointed out followed
by his transparent lies would make him unfit to be a lawyer so it was
suggested he not complete the course.

>"I joined the Navy Reserve at first to avoid going to Vietnam."
>Joe Bruno June 26 2015 http://tinyurl.com/oovvzzc

He forgets what he says, but it's all out there - and his behaviour
towards us means we remember what he said.

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 11, 2019, 9:41:15 AM6/11/19
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 01:10:43 -0700 (PDT), Tim <cyfur...@gmail.com>
wrote:
And what was the supped logical fallacy? It merely demonstrated that
Mad Joe doesn't know as much as he "thinks" he does.

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 11, 2019, 9:43:04 AM6/11/19
And about pretty well everything else.

Davej

Jun 11, 2019, 10:14:36 AM6/11/19
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 3:05:54 PM UTC-5, Viktor Moronsky wrote:
> [...]

DAMN YOU ARE STUPID. This has no relevance to your various stupid
claims.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 1:32:28 PM6/11/19
And then I volunteered for active duty...

Mitchell Holman

Jun 11, 2019, 1:38:50 PM6/11/19
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
Anything to dodge combat duty, eh?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 1:47:15 PM6/11/19
I already explained that. Individual defendants get individual verdicts.

> "Arrest by the police does not equate to conviction.
> That can only be done by a trial jury."
> Joe Bruno, Aug 26 2015
> http://tinyurl.com/pf2afpl
> (The vast majority of criminal convictions are a
> result of plea bargains, not jury verdicts)
>

> "The trouble is that Federal Judges can only be
> impeached for crimes.Even if their rulings are
> stupid, they get life appointments as long as
> they don't break the law."
> Joe Bruno June 3 2015 (http://tinyurl.com/nlsot3u)
>
> In fact 9 federal judges have been impeached
> while commiting no crime at all.
> http://tinyurl.com/njc2nsj
>

> "To overturn a state law, the applicant must
> sue in Federal court."
> Joe Bruno (Art Tandy), Apr 6, 2014. In fact
> state appellate courts routinely overturn
> laws enacted by their own leglslatures.
> http://tinyurl.com/mkacx6g

Take my law quiz. Let's see how you do.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 1:48:45 PM6/11/19
LOL! When you are in the military, you go where they tell you to go.
How ignorant are you?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 11, 2019, 2:03:34 PM6/11/19
I posted that because you were calling priests guilty of sexual abuse just because they had been arrested.

> "The trouble is that Federal Judges can only be
> impeached for crimes.Even if their rulings are
> stupid, they get life appointments as long as
> they don't break the law."
> Joe Bruno June 3 2015 (http://tinyurl.com/nlsot3u)
>
> In fact 9 federal judges have been impeached
> while commiting no crime at all.
> http://tinyurl.com/njc2nsj
>

> "To overturn a state law, the applicant must
> sue in Federal court."
> Joe Bruno (Art Tandy), Apr 6, 2014. In fact
> state appellate courts routinely overturn
> laws enacted by their own leglslatures.
> http://tinyurl.com/mkacx6g

..............NOT FOUND....................

Tim

Jun 11, 2019, 2:08:04 PM6/11/19
I'm not obliged to.

> 2. He claimed i "don't know shit about the law" on the basis of one claimed mistake.

No he did not say that. He said: "in truth he doesn't know squat about the law."

You can't read.

>You can't read.

Oh the irony!

Mitchell Holman

Jun 11, 2019, 2:35:54 PM6/11/19
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:9f727879-f1a2-42ab-
81bf-918...@googlegroups.com:
Evaion noted. YOU said you were desperate
to get out Vietnam, YOU said you had a law school
draft deferment that would do just that. But you
traded two more years in law school for a SIX year
hitch in the navy - voluntarily?

Or was the Navy your only option left after
FLUNKING out of law school?

Mitchell Holman

Jun 11, 2019, 9:46:46 PM6/11/19
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
Your bogus claims about the law speak for themselves.

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 10:11:33 PM6/11/19
While we atheists won't comment on laws or cases unfamiliar, Mad Joe readily opines based on his own mistaken feeling to try to show off!!!!!!!!!

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 10:17:18 PM6/11/19
When you joined Navy Reserve with the only aim to avoid Vietnam, what active duty you expected? It was still in Navy, never on land in Vietnam......Vietcong's rockets could never hit a US naval ship, you were very safe!!!!!!!

Yap Honghor

Jun 11, 2019, 10:19:51 PM6/11/19
So, instead of commenting on Mitchell's message and links, you try to divert the attention away from your missteps as listed?

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 11, 2019, 11:05:27 PM6/11/19
Which is how we knew he hadn't been the criminal prosecutor in the
navy, that he lied about.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 12, 2019, 5:47:02 AM6/12/19
LOL! The Navy uses the UCMJ, not civilian law. You're too ignorant to even know that.

Don Martin

Jun 12, 2019, 10:34:22 AM6/12/19
I rather suspect that instead of ditching school, the school dumped
him. My brother-in-law was a Lieutenant in the Navy back then and was
assigned command of a small patrol boat on the Mekong. The Cong
called these boats "target practice."

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
Je pense, donc je suis Charlie.

Christopher A. Lee

Jun 12, 2019, 11:10:43 AM6/12/19
Do they play act court cases? I suspect they do. You can get a mental
picture of Mad Joe making the kind of basic errors he does here, lying
instead of admitting them, and then losing it. Leading to his being
advised that he'd never make a lawyer.

Mitchell Holman

Jun 12, 2019, 1:47:20 PM6/12/19
Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net> wrote in
Exactly. Arty/Joe traded two more
years of school (which would have left
him with a law degree) for a 6 year hitch
in the navy (which left him with nothing) -
voluntarily?

Even Trump would not have made a
deal that bad............

%

Jun 12, 2019, 1:52:35 PM6/12/19
are you having a happy day

Kurt Nicklas

Jun 12, 2019, 11:23:09 PM6/12/19
On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 9:16:06 AM UTC+3, Yap Honghor wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 10:14:15 AM UTC+8, Mitchell Holman wrote:
> > Cloud Hobbit <youngbl...@gmail.com> wrote in

> > > Irrelevant. There is no trial going on.
> > >
> > > Why do you keep posting the same irrelevant crap?
> > >

> > Arty/Joe thinks he is proving something by
> > trotting out legal definitions but in truth he
> > doesn't know squat about the law.
>
> Of course, he flanked his first year, didn't he?

Flanked? Like what Jackson did to Hooker at Chancellorsville?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 13, 2019, 6:58:06 AM6/13/19
WRONG. When I left law school, I was not in the Navy.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 13, 2019, 6:59:17 AM6/13/19
It left me with VA medical care for life.
I liked the Navy and wanted to serve.

Kevrob

Jun 13, 2019, 9:09:41 AM6/13/19
Yes. Law school students even compete at an intercollegiate
level. It's called "moot court."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moot_court

There's also;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mock_trial

> I suspect they do. You can get a mental
> picture of Mad Joe making the kind of basic errors he does here, lying
> instead of admitting them, and then losing it. Leading to his being
> advised that he'd never make a lawyer.

I had been a high school debater, and a pretty good one.
My team won a state junior varsity title. I dabbled in it a
bit at the collegiate level, but did not keep at it.
I was never very good at the "you lost, accept it" part of
the competition. One of the reasons I did not go on
to law school, besides the expense, is that I questioned
whether I would have the temperament to be a good lawyer.
Even on the way to a win, lawyers have to accept adverse rulings
from judges. I'd either keep arguing after I'd lost, or
outwardly accept it while my disagreement ate away at me.
Either way, I might not have been a happy guy

What Tandy would have been like as a member of the bar
is a great puzzle. Would his guts have wrapped themselves
around his windpipe somewhere around his 45th birthday
and strangled him, due to pent up anger?*

* apologies to Douglas Adams

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310

Yap Honghor

Jun 13, 2019, 9:14:34 AM6/13/19
That was not true....
You told us you wanted to avoid being drafted for foot soldier!!!

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 13, 2019, 2:47:51 PM6/13/19
Moot court is for 3rd year.You believe what Chrissy tells you?
How would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

Cloud Hobbit

Jun 16, 2019, 7:57:57 PM6/16/19
Dickless lied:

>Moot court is for 3rd year.You believe what Chrissy tells you?

Which fabricated lie are you referring to?

Ted

Jun 17, 2019, 9:00:39 PM6/17/19
How much?

Kevrob

Jun 17, 2019, 9:28:33 PM6/17/19
> Moot court is for 3rd year.You believe what Chrissy tells you?

I was perfectly willing to accept that Tandy just didn't
like the study of law after his 1L stint and decided to
enlist in the Navy. It was a perfectly honorable course
of action. Even people who disagreed we should have fought
in Viet Nam might want to serve their country in another way,
and some Navy personell were sent "in country." Besides naval
aviators who might get shot down, killed or taken prisoner
(John McCain, anyone? USN) there were Navy boats on the Mekong
river (John Kerry, anyone?)

> How would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

All my money is tied up in the Throgs Neck span. :)