The Vladimir Putin Interview

Andrew W

Feb 9, 2024, 7:03:51 PMFeb 9

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/

The left doesn't want such interviews because things (truths) are explained
that the left don't want known to the masses.
The infiltrated left/media/Dems are about lies by omissions as a primary
tactic for control over populations.

Definition of an idiot/ignoramus: Someone who gets their information from
the mainstream media and calls it facts and evidence.

http://www.rumormillnews.com - The best alternative news site

JWS

Feb 9, 2024, 9:31:34 PMFeb 9
On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 6:03:51 PM UTC-6, Andrew W wrote:
> https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
>
> The left doesn't want such interviews because things (truths) are explained
> that the left don't want known to the masses.
> The infiltrated left/media/Dems are about lies by omissions as a primary
> tactic for control over populations.
Fascist motherfucker.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 9, 2024, 9:45:36 PMFeb 9
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

> https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
>
> The left doesn't want such interviews because things (truths) are
> explained that the left don't want known to the masses.

Truth? From Putin?

> The infiltrated left/media/Dems are about lies by omissions as a
> primary tactic for control over populations.

Can you imagine CBS giving Ho Chi Minh
an hour of airtime during the Vietnam war?

Conservatives would have been rioting
in the streets. But when their hero Putin
speaks they all listen.

Amazing.............

Andrew W

Feb 9, 2024, 11:29:46 PMFeb 9
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>

>> https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
>>
>> The left doesn't want such interviews because things (truths) are
>> explained that the left don't want known to the masses.
>

> Truth? From Putin?

Of course you only listen to the deep state propaganda media.
The deep state is the real liar and enemy but unfortunately you will never
figure that out.

>> The infiltrated left/media/Dems are about lies by omissions as a
>> primary tactic for control over populations.
>

> Can you imagine CBS giving Ho Chi Minh
>an hour of airtime during the Vietnam war?
>
> Conservatives would have been rioting
>in the streets. But when their hero Putin
>speaks they all listen.
>
> Amazing.............

What do you know about either? Only what you hear from the loony side of the
fence.

Malte Runz

Feb 10, 2024, 5:14:13 AMFeb 10
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 11:03:44 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
>
>The left doesn't want such interviews because things (truths) are explained
>that the left don't want known to the masses.

CNN, MSNBC, BBC, and a slew of other news outlets have tried for years
to get Putin to give an interview, and of course he refuses to sit in
front of a real journalist. Putin only gave one to Tucker because he
knows Tucker is a tool, who is willing to take it up the arse, if it
can promote his own cause.

How much of the interview have you actually watched? Did you get
through the 30+ minutes of Putin explaining how there is no historical
justification for the existence of Ukraine?

>The infiltrated left/media/Dems ...

You mean the extreme lib woke deep state pedo baby eating elite MSM?

> ... are about lies by omissions as a primary
>tactic for control over populations.

What do they 'omit'? The fact that Putin said he has no intentions of
invading Poland, just like he said about not invading Ukraine... until
he unleashed his military on that country?

>Definition of an idiot/ignoramus: Someone who gets their information from
>the mainstream media and calls it facts and evidence.
>
>http://www.rumormillnews.com - The best alternative news site

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=236143

"Dr. Stella Immanuel: Trump Has Been Anointed By God — That’s Why
They’re Afraid Of Him (video information on Ebola & Marburg)"

"Anointed by God". I guess the deep state is in for one hell of a
fight. Who is your money on? The global cabal, or the Creator of the
Universe?

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 10, 2024, 5:18:07 AMFeb 10
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:29:39 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>>

>>> https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
>>>
>>> The left doesn't want such interviews because things (truths) are
>>> explained that the left don't want known to the masses.
>>

>> Truth? From Putin?
>>

>Of course you only listen to the deep state propaganda media.
>The deep state is the real liar and enemy but unfortunately you will never
>figure that out.

Tell us where /you/ go to get the truth?

>>> The infiltrated left/media/Dems are about lies by omissions as a
>>> primary tactic for control over populations.
>>

>> Can you imagine CBS giving Ho Chi Minh
>>an hour of airtime during the Vietnam war?
>>
>> Conservatives would have been rioting
>>in the streets. But when their hero Putin
>>speaks they all listen.
>>
>> Amazing.............
>>

>What do you know about either? Only what you hear from the loony side of the
>fence.

But you have access to the real truth. You understand Putin. You know
he's not the bad guy.

--
Malte Runz

Mitchell Holman

Feb 10, 2024, 8:50:42 AMFeb 10
Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss> wrote in
It is just a coincidence that all
his political opponents keep falling
out of windowns.

JWS

Feb 10, 2024, 11:46:22 AMFeb 10
I think one of the coolest parts of
Putin's statements (especially for
Andrew) was when he denied that
GOB was in control of anything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCWBhuDdDo&t=6407s

Skeeter

Feb 10, 2024, 1:52:15 PMFeb 10
In article <s3jesihto3ttln8uo...@4ax.com>,
nob...@busine.ss says...
It's better than having them all laughing at us like they are now.

Skeeter

Feb 10, 2024, 1:52:46 PMFeb 10
In article <XnsB114508B0FCF6...@69.80.102.13>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
Kinda like what's happening to Trump.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 10, 2024, 2:00:43 PMFeb 10
Skeeter <Skeet...@proton.me> wrote in news:MPG.403173e2448d1b1d991a64
@usnews.blocknews.net:
When subject is Trump you change it to Biden,
when the subject is Putin you change it to Trump

All the while rant about others who change
the topic.

No wonder you use a childish handle.

"Nice evasion from the topic. BUTWHATABOUT"
SKeeter, May 20 2023
https://tinyurl.com/36s683b6

%

Feb 10, 2024, 2:48:16 PMFeb 10
people laugh at most of you lamplighter trailer park residents, tony,
too bad, so sad

%

Feb 10, 2024, 2:49:20 PMFeb 10
that's how tony tries to dodge paying his trailer park lot rent too

%

Feb 10, 2024, 3:09:33 PMFeb 10
why do you have two first names , neal warren ,
did no man want to give you his last name

%

Feb 10, 2024, 3:14:08 PMFeb 10
it only takes one name to identify you...assworm

Skeeter

Feb 10, 2024, 3:15:04 PMFeb 10
In article <XnsB114851A96E97...@69.80.101.15>,
noe...@verizon.net says...
I am pointing out facts.

> All the while rant about others who change
> the topic.

I have never done that.

> No wonder you use a childish handle.

Picking on someones handle is lame and 5th grade level.

Skeeter

Feb 10, 2024, 3:16:16 PMFeb 10
In article <17b298338b19f9fe$100788$649016$e8dde262
@news.thecubenet.com>, pre...@yahoo.net says...
Holman don't like you either slurping Chad.

%

Feb 10, 2024, 3:23:06 PMFeb 10
nobody does and the usa agrees

%

Feb 10, 2024, 3:24:54 PMFeb 10
now you're jealous of holman slurping your hero fat chad,
do you ever stop whining about your relationship with
chadlee, tony

why don't you and fat chad get a room or take it to
email already, no one else cares

Skeeter

Feb 10, 2024, 3:28:22 PMFeb 10
In article <A66dnYal6dmBRlr4...@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...
so true, but chad does fit into the liberal agenda, hiding and lying.

%

Feb 10, 2024, 3:30:24 PMFeb 10
get a room, queers

%

Feb 10, 2024, 3:36:43 PMFeb 10
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <17b29a2465385870$168631$412386
> $64dd...@news.thecubenet.com>, pre...@yahoo.net says...
> Except you, you hump every time you hear his name.

you accuse anyone that slaps you as being chad, tony,
he must have *really* burned you well

Andrew W

Feb 10, 2024, 5:22:22 PMFeb 10
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Nonsense. A few people have fallen out of windows for different reasons. No
evidence was found of any political foul play. You are going on hearsay and
speculation.

Andrew W

Feb 10, 2024, 5:27:12 PMFeb 10
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
The mainstream media is what shifts topics and lays false blame but you
never notice that. You only scrutinize what's going on on the other side of

Mitchell Holman

Feb 10, 2024, 9:34:29 PMFeb 10
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
Another Putin critic dies after falling out a window
Dec 27, 2022

https://www.businessinsider.com/putin-critic-pavel-antov-dies-falling-
out-hotel-window-2022-12

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who
died violently or in suspicious ways
MAr 23 2017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-
ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/

At least 11 high-ranking Russians have died suddenly
Sep 15, 2022

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/assassination-or-strange-coincidence-
at-least-11-high-ranking-russians-have-died-suddenly

Malte Runz

Feb 11, 2024, 5:31:46 AMFeb 11
The only logical explanation is that all those people were killed by
the deep state global cabal and then blamed on Putin because they
can't control him any longer. Yes, that's what I think...

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Feb 11, 2024, 5:37:00 PMFeb 11
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
And some of the ones that die are Putin allies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-ally-found-dead-after-falling-from-third-floor-window-reports/ar-AA1m96iK

https://www.newsweek.com/full-list-russians-fall-windows-putin-ukraine-war-1781790

There's no evidence that presidents themselves are doing that. There's a lot
of crap going on in every country including America between factions that
follow one leader or another. You simpletons just blame presidents for
everything and look no further.

Andrew W

Feb 11, 2024, 6:03:20 PMFeb 11
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:29:39 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>>
>>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

>>> Truth? From Putin?
>>>

>>Of course you only listen to the deep state propaganda media.
>>The deep state is the real liar and enemy but unfortunately you will never
>>figure that out.
>
>Tell us where /you/ go to get the truth?

No. You had your chance all your life to find out what's happening in the
world and learn to judge people correctly and you squandered it.

>>> Can you imagine CBS giving Ho Chi Minh
>>>an hour of airtime during the Vietnam war?
>>>
>>> Conservatives would have been rioting
>>>in the streets. But when their hero Putin
>>>speaks they all listen.
>>>
>>> Amazing.............
>>>

>>What do you know about either? Only what you hear from the loony side of
>>the
>>fence.
>
>But you have access to the real truth. You understand Putin. You know
>he's not the bad guy.

I'm just a regular person who questions things and sees the bigger picture.
It's not that hard. You still don't even know zip about the level of
organised corruption and infiltration into systems of government, education,
science etc.
In fact you flat out deny the existence of the deep state. And why? Just
because of the term used. Lol. As if that matters.
And you clowns call yourselves scientists. Scientists don't just follow
current science but think outside the box and move it forward. You clowns
can only follow and make dumb jokes at anyone who says anything different to
the official script.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 11, 2024, 9:30:46 PMFeb 11

> "Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>
>>On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:29:39 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>>>Of course you only listen to the deep state propaganda media.
>>>The deep state is the real liar and enemy but unfortunately you will
>>>never figure that out.
>>
>>Tell us where /you/ go to get the truth?
>>

> No. You had your chance all your life to find out what's happening in
> the world and learn to judge people correctly and you squandered it.

"Find out the truth for yourself"
is not proof. If you cannot back up
your claims why do you post them?

Andrew W

Feb 11, 2024, 9:59:28 PMFeb 11
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
For information. Why did you think it was?

JWS

Feb 12, 2024, 12:14:10 PMFeb 12
I'm sure there are people who just decide
to kill some of Putin's allies on their own
initiative. If that ally was in good standing
with Putin, you can be sure Putin would
have the killer hunted down and executed.
Putin is a real dictator and is the reason
Fat Cheeto admires him so much.

JWS

Feb 12, 2024, 12:20:48 PMFeb 12
What is the level of organized corruption? Who
are the major players? How to they influence the
normal operation of government? Why does no
one in government call out this corruption? Is
each and every person in government corrupt?
Why did not Fat Cheeto have them all removed
while he was in office? Perhaps if he did how
has 100% of the government work force turned
over a become corrupt?
Do you even think about the things you say?
.
> In fact you flat out deny the existence of the deep state. And why? Just
> because of the term used. Lol. As if that matters.
> And you clowns call yourselves scientists. Scientists don't just follow
> current science but think outside the box and move it forward. You clowns
> can only follow and make dumb jokes at anyone who says anything different to
> the official script.
I don't think anyone participating in this
group is a scientist. Don't know where
you got that idea.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 12, 2024, 1:31:25 PMFeb 12
JWS <jld...@skybeam.com> wrote in
Every assasinated Roman emporer
was killed by a "trusted" ally or
even a family member. No dictator
can let anyone get close to him for
long.

"To stab a man in the back you
must first get behind him."

Malte Runz

Feb 12, 2024, 2:57:42 PMFeb 12
On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 08:46:19 -0800 (PST), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:
>> --
>> Malte Runz
>I think one of the coolest parts of
>Putin's statements (especially for
>Andrew) was when he denied that
>GOB was in control of anything:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCWBhuDdDo&t=6407s

Funny thing... I googled 'GOB'!

--
Malte Runz

Skeeter

Feb 12, 2024, 3:53:25 PMFeb 12
In article <j0uksi5rmc42ute2c...@4ax.com>,
nob...@busine.ss says...
Most closed minded idiots do things like that.

Malte Runz

Feb 12, 2024, 5:34:29 PMFeb 12
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:03:12 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>
>>On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:29:39 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>>>Of course you only listen to the deep state propaganda media.
>>>The deep state is the real liar and enemy but unfortunately you will never
>>>figure that out.
>>
>>Tell us where /you/ go to get the truth?
>>

>No. ...

Quelle surprise!

> ... You had your chance all your life to find out what's happening in the
>world and learn to judge people correctly and you squandered it.

"Squandered". Good one!

>>>What do you know about either? Only what you hear from the loony side of
>>>the
>>>fence.
>>
>>But you have access to the real truth. You understand Putin. You know
>>he's not the bad guy.
>>

>I'm just a regular person who questions things and sees the bigger picture.

You also connect dots and see writings on walls. And believe in
aliens. You're a regular joke.

>It's not that hard. You still don't even know zip about the level of
>organised corruption and infiltration into systems of government, education,
>science etc.
>In fact you flat out deny the existence of the deep state. And why? Just
>because of the term used. Lol. As if that matters. ...

I deny the existence of your version of deep state. That doesn't mean
I deny the corruption and manipulation that takes place all over the
world, and that it is detrimental in many cases. It's the baby-eating
global cabal wanting to kill billions crap I don't buy into.

>And you clowns call yourselves scientists. ...

I don't.

> ... Scientists don't just follow
>current science but think outside the box and move it forward. You clowns
>can only follow and make dumb jokes at anyone who says anything different to
>the official script.

Ever heard of "Strange attractors" and "Julia sets"? You don't know
it, but you're caught in one and because they are 'internally eternal'
(my way of describing them) you believe you see the big picture and
that your horizon is expanding. Alas, you're forever trapped inside.

http://tinyurl.com/3xwt2h6c

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 12, 2024, 5:40:39 PMFeb 12
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:20:45 -0800 (PST), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:

>On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 5:03:20?PM UTC-6, Andrew W wrote:

(snip)

>> And you clowns call yourselves scientists. Scientists don't just follow
>> current science but think outside the box and move it forward. You clowns
>> can only follow and make dumb jokes at anyone who says anything different to
>> the official script.

>I don't think anyone participating in this
>group is a scientist. Don't know where
>you got that idea.

'Oko Tillo' is a chemist, IIRC. We haven't heard from him for a while.
Hope is doing okay.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 12, 2024, 5:45:44 PMFeb 12
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:14:07 -0800 (PST), JWS <jld...@skybeam.com>
wrote:

>On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 4:37:00?PM UTC-6, Andrew W wrote:

(snip)

>> There's no evidence that presidents themselves are doing that. There's a lot
>> of crap going on in every country including America between factions that
>> follow one leader or another. You simpletons just blame presidents for
>> everything and look no further.

>I'm sure there are people who just decide
>to kill some of Putin's allies on their own
>initiative. If that ally was in good standing
>with Putin, you can be sure Putin would
>have the killer hunted down and executed.
>Putin is a real dictator and is the reason
>Fat Cheeto admires him so much.

Does Andrew believe that we claim that Putin himself was present and
pushed the people out of windows?

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Feb 12, 2024, 5:55:45 PMFeb 12
"JWS" wrote in message
> [...]
No only leftists claim that Putin is a dictator. It's not that simple. Only
the dishonest US media projects everything in such simplistic ways to rally
and distract people like you.

For example, the US media makes out that Putin just one day decided to
invade Ukraine just to grab some more land for himself, where the truth is
that conflicts and wars over the Ukraine area have been going on for
centuries. The borders have moved many times.
Ukraine started off as an artificial state shaped by Joseph Stalin. It was
basically created by the Soviet leadership in the 1920s and received lands
to which it had no historical claim.

Andrew W

Feb 12, 2024, 5:57:53 PMFeb 12
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
You're good at googling. That's about all.

Andrew W

Feb 12, 2024, 6:42:06 PMFeb 12
"JWS" wrote in message
You want a set figure?

>Who
>are the major players?

I already posted them several times and you all reacted like clowns.

>How to they influence the
>normal operation of government?

By deception and influence. You don't even know that.

>Why does no
>one in government call out this corruption?

Are you serious? Plenty of people/authorities have.

>Is
>each and every person in government corrupt?

Silly question. Of course not.

>Why did not Fat Cheeto have them all removed
>while he was in office?

You think he's superman? It's far from that simple. There are too many
corrupt/bribed party members and lobby groups. And then there's the secret
societies like the Trilateral Commission and Council of Foreign Relations
etc. that JFK and Eisenhower talked about. And then there's The Club of
Rome, The Bilderberg Group, the Vatican mafia and several others.
This corruption didn't just start in the last few decades. You did not get a
very good education.

>Perhaps if he did how
>has 100% of the government work force turned
>over a become corrupt?
>Do you even think about the things you say?
>.

It's been corrupt for a very long time. And it's not 100%. You are black and
white minded. That's part of your problem.

>> In fact you flat out deny the existence of the deep state. And why? Just
>> because of the term used. Lol. As if that matters.
>> And you clowns call yourselves scientists. Scientists don't just follow
>> current science but think outside the box and move it forward. You clowns
>> can only follow and make dumb jokes at anyone who says anything different
>> the official script.
>
>I don't think anyone participating in this
>group is a scientist. Don't know where
>you got that idea.

At least one of you did claim it. But you all act like you know everything
about science and stomp on anyone who deviates from the mainstream stuff.

Andrew W

Feb 12, 2024, 6:47:25 PMFeb 12
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
You're being an idiot again.

JWS

Feb 12, 2024, 7:05:22 PMFeb 12
You are the one who know all about it.
I'm asking you.
.
> >Who
> >are the major players?
> >
> I already posted them several times and you all reacted like clowns.
Ah ha! The old "I posted it previously" game.
.
> >How to they influence the
> >normal operation of government?
> >
> By deception and influence. You don't even know that.
You said that many times. HOW?
.
> >Why does no
> >one in government call out this corruption?
> >
> Are you serious? Plenty of people/authorities have.
Oh, then they are gone now?
.
> >Is
> >each and every person in government corrupt?
> >
> Silly question. Of course not.
> >
> >Why did not Fat Cheeto have them all removed
> >while he was in office?
> >
> You think he's superman? It's far from that simple. There are too many
> corrupt/bribed party members and lobby groups. And then there's the secret
> societies like the Trilateral Commission and Council of Foreign Relations
> etc. that JFK and Eisenhower talked about. And then there's The Club of
> Rome, The Bilderberg Group, the Vatican mafia and several others.
> This corruption didn't just start in the last few decades. You did not get a
> very good education.
You think he is superman.
I think you left out the Boy Scouts of America.
.
> >Perhaps if he did how
> >has 100% of the government work force turned
> >over a become corrupt?
> >Do you even think about the things you say?
> >.
> It's been corrupt for a very long time. And it's not 100%. You are black and
> white minded. That's part of your problem.
You call "corruption", "deception", "secrecy"
whenever you want to back up an
unsubstantiated claim. It has no other
real meaning.
.
> >> In fact you flat out deny the existence of the deep state. And why? Just
> >> because of the term used. Lol. As if that matters.
> >> And you clowns call yourselves scientists. Scientists don't just follow
> >> current science but think outside the box and move it forward. You clowns
> >> can only follow and make dumb jokes at anyone who says anything different
> >> the official script.
> >
> >I don't think anyone participating in this
> >group is a scientist. Don't know where
> >you got that idea.
> >
> At least one of you did claim it. But you all act like you know everything
> about science and stomp on anyone who deviates from the mainstream stuff.
Who is the scientists?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 12, 2024, 9:46:41 PMFeb 12

> You think he's superman? It's far from that simple. There are too many
> corrupt/bribed party members and lobby groups. And then there's the
> secret societies like the Trilateral Commission and Council of Foreign
> Relations etc. that JFK and Eisenhower talked about. And then there's
> The Club of Rome, The Bilderberg Group, the Vatican mafia and several
> others.

Huh?

The "Vatican Mafia"?

Explain that one for us.

Andrew W

Feb 13, 2024, 6:02:26 AMFeb 13
"JWS" wrote in message
All you have is ignorant responses.

>> >Who
>> >are the major players?
>> >
>> I already posted them several times and you all reacted like clowns.
>
>Ah ha! The old "I posted it previously" game.

No, you are just really ignorant. A.a is an ignoramus club.

>> >How to they influence the
>> >normal operation of government?
>> >
>> By deception and influence. You don't even know that.
>
>You said that many times. HOW?

You mean you seriously don't know how corruption works? What's wrong with
you?

>> >Why does no
>> >one in government call out this corruption?
>> >
>> Are you serious? Plenty of people/authorities have.
>
>Oh, then they are gone now?

No they were silenced. What do you think. Use your brain.

>> >Is
>> >each and every person in government corrupt?
>> >
>> Silly question. Of course not.
>> >
>> >Why did not Fat Cheeto have them all removed
>> >while he was in office?
>> >
>> You think he's superman? It's far from that simple. There are too many
>> corrupt/bribed party members and lobby groups. And then there's the
>> secret
>> societies like the Trilateral Commission and Council of Foreign Relations
>> etc. that JFK and Eisenhower talked about. And then there's The Club of
>> Rome, The Bilderberg Group, the Vatican mafia and several others.
>> This corruption didn't just start in the last few decades. You did not
>> get a
>> very good education.
>
>You think he is superman.

No you somehow think presidents are supermen.

>I think you left out the Boy Scouts of America.
>.

Is that where you are now?

>> >Perhaps if he did how
>> >has 100% of the government work force turned
>> >over a become corrupt?
>> >Do you even think about the things you say?
>> >.
>> It's been corrupt for a very long time. And it's not 100%. You are black
>> and
>> white minded. That's part of your problem.
>
>You call "corruption", "deception", "secrecy"
>whenever you want to back up an
>unsubstantiated claim. It has no other
>real meaning.
>.

Gee you are really ignorant of how the world works. You need to get out
more.

>> >I don't think anyone participating in this
>> >group is a scientist. Don't know where
>> >you got that idea.
>> >
>> At least one of you did claim it. But you all act like you know
>> everything
>> about science and stomp on anyone who deviates from the mainstream stuff.
>
>Who is the scientists?

No one you know.

Andrew W

Feb 13, 2024, 6:04:56 AMFeb 13
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
So you don't know anything about corruption in the Vatican? Gee what do you
know?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 13, 2024, 8:50:59 AMFeb 13

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>>

>>> You think he's superman? It's far from that simple. There are too
>>> many corrupt/bribed party members and lobby groups. And then there's
>>> the secret societies like the Trilateral Commission and Council of
>>> Foreign Relations etc. that JFK and Eisenhower talked about. And
>>> then there's The Club of Rome, The Bilderberg Group, the Vatican
>>> mafia and several others.
>>

>> Huh?
>>
>> The "Vatican Mafia"?
>>
>> Explain that one for us.
>>

> So you don't know anything about corruption in the Vatican?

Just explain it, with proof.

JWS

Feb 13, 2024, 2:15:03 PMFeb 13
Thanks for a bunch of nothing.

Malte Runz

Feb 13, 2024, 5:21:47 PMFeb 13

You wrote:

"There's no evidence that presidents themselves are doing that."

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 13, 2024, 5:41:27 PMFeb 13
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 09:55:36 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
What do you call a president, who eliminates all his political
opponents, who controls the state media and suppresses any and all
critical voices? A president who has direct control over a 300,000 men
strong national guard, who changes the constitution to allow him to be
'elected' (*) over and over. Who has amassed personal wealth that puts
him among the richest people in the world?

> ... It's not that simple. ...

Yes, it is.

> ... Only
>the dishonest US media ...

Pretty much all western media agrees.

> ... projects everything in such simplistic ways to rally
>and distract people like you.

>For example, the US media makes out that Putin just one day decided to
>invade Ukraine just to grab some more land for himself, where the truth is
>that conflicts and wars over the Ukraine area have been going on for
>centuries. The borders have moved many times.

You have no idea what the western media has to say about Putin and his
attack on Ukraine. You don't need to listen to them because you
already know they're corrupt liars, who don't understand Putin.

>Ukraine started off as an artificial state shaped by Joseph Stalin. It was
>basically created by the Soviet leadership in the 1920s and received lands
>to which it had no historical claim.

Tell me, how does it feel to have Putin's dick rammed down you throat?

(*) https://youtu.be/3oSeRyaFllY?t=34

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 13, 2024, 6:12:04 PMFeb 13
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:41:58 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

(snip)

> ... And then there's the secret
>societies like the Trilateral Commission ...

Strange kind of secret society that has a web page with links to a
long list of publications, and holds many public events. What is the
"secret" part? Hold on, I think I know. From their "About" page:
"About the Trilateral Commission
The Trilateral Commission is a global membership organization ..."

Global! They said global. They are obvious deep state cabaaaaaal!!!!

> ... and Council of Foreign Relations ...

Same question. What is the secret part? There's a web site, they hold
public events, they write about a broad spectrum of topics. What's the
inside scoop? Where's the cabal hiding in all this?

(snip)

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Feb 14, 2024, 4:18:10 PMFeb 14
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
You couldn't figure out that I was referring to presidents themselves
ordering the killings?

Andrew W

Feb 14, 2024, 4:40:56 PMFeb 14
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
That's hearsay. It's unlikely that he himself orders those.

>A president who has direct control over a 300,000 men
>strong national guard, who changes the constitution to allow him to be
>'elected' (*) over and over. Who has amassed personal wealth that puts
>him among the richest people in the world?

Presidents are not that powerful, multitasking and all controlling.

>> ... It's not that simple. ...
>
>Yes, it is.

You have demonstrated that you don't know how the world works.

>> ... Only
>>the dishonest US media ...
>
>Pretty much all western media agrees.

Western media is very corrupt and bought off. You can't rely on it.

>> ... projects everything in such simplistic ways to rally
>>and distract people like you.
>

>>For example, the US media makes out that Putin just one day decided to
>>invade Ukraine just to grab some more land for himself, where the truth is
>>that conflicts and wars over the Ukraine area have been going on for
>>centuries. The borders have moved many times.
>
>You have no idea what the western media has to say about Putin and his
>attack on Ukraine. You don't need to listen to them because you
>already know they're corrupt liars, who don't understand Putin.
>
>>Ukraine started off as an artificial state shaped by Joseph Stalin. It was
>>basically created by the Soviet leadership in the 1920s and received lands
>>to which it had no historical claim.
>
>Tell me, how does it feel to have Putin's dick rammed down you throat?
>
>(*) https://youtu.be/3oSeRyaFllY?t=34

Ballot stuffing only happens in Russia? It is "alleged", by the Washington
Post. But videos don't tell the whole story of what's actually happening.
You're always just looking over the fence to pick on the other side but
never your side.

Andrew W

Feb 14, 2024, 4:44:49 PMFeb 14
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Victim Confirms Satanic Ritual and Child Sacrifice Under Vatican
https://rumble.com/v4cufai-victim-confirms-satanic-ritual-and-child-sacrifice-under-vatican-video-71.html

Andrew W

Feb 14, 2024, 4:51:24 PMFeb 14
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
You have the understanding of a seven year old.
The secret part is their true charter and activities.
But also had you heard of them before I mentioned them?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 14, 2024, 9:29:35 PMFeb 14

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>>
>>> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>>> So you don't know anything about corruption in the Vatican?
>>

>> Just explain it, with proof.
>>

> Victim Confirms Satanic Ritual and Child Sacrifice Under Vatican
> https://rumble.com/v4cufai-victim-confirms-satanic-ritual-and-child-sac
> rifice-under-vatican-video-71.html

That has all the credibility of an Elvis sighting.

JWS

Feb 15, 2024, 8:05:42 AMFeb 15
On Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 3:44:49 PM UTC-6, Andrew W wrote:
> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
> >
> >"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
> >
> >> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

> >> So you don't know anything about corruption in the Vatican?
> >

> > Just explain it, with proof.
So here is the hall without the photoshop
job applied to it.
https://www.gettyimages.no/detail/news-photo/general-view-shows-the-paul-vi-audience-hall-before-the-news-photo/465963090>
http://tinyurl.com/2d4narvd
Hard to see the 'reptile' now, ain't it?
You have been...whatchamacallit?...DECEIVED.
ROFLMAO
.
> Victim Confirms Satanic Ritual and Child Sacrifice Under Vatican
> https://rumble.com/v4cufai-victim-confirms-satanic-ritual-and-child-sacrifice-under-vatican-video-71.html
So we know the old lady can't be part
of the DECEPTION. LOL.

Malte Runz

Feb 15, 2024, 12:10:14 PMFeb 15
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 08:51:17 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>
>>On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:41:58 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>(snip)
>>
>>> ... And then there's the secret
>>>societies like the Trilateral Commission ...
>>
>>Strange kind of secret society that has a web page with links to a
>>long list of publications, and holds many public events. What is the
>>"secret" part? Hold on, I think I know. From their "About" page:
>>"About the Trilateral Commission
>>The Trilateral Commission is a global membership organization ..."
>>
>>Global! They said global. They are obvious deep state cabaaaaaal!!!!
>>

>>> ... and Council of Foreign Relations ...
>>
>>Same question. What is the secret part? There's a web site, they hold
>>public events, they write about a broad spectrum of topics. What's the
>>inside scoop? Where's the cabal hiding in all this?
>>
>>(snip)
>>

>You have the understanding of a seven year old.
>The secret part is their true charter and activities.

And you know all about that, right? Is the information avaible online,
or do I need to meet up with the insiders in person?

>But also had you heard of them before I mentioned them?

How could I? They are secret societies!

Have you heard about the 'World Governments Summit'?

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 15, 2024, 12:27:33 PMFeb 15
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 08:40:49 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>That's hearsay. ...

Tell that to Navalny, who is rotting in a Siberian prison.

> ... It's unlikely that he himself orders those.

"Unlikely"? 'Probably not'? Are you speculating again? Who else could
make it happen?

>>A president who has direct control over a 300,000 men
>>strong national guard, who changes the constitution to allow him to be
>>'elected' (*) over and over. Who has amassed personal wealth that puts
>>him among the richest people in the world?
>>

>Presidents are not that powerful, multitasking and all controlling.

Dictators are.

>>> ... It's not that simple. ...
>>
>>Yes, it is.
>>

>You have demonstrated that you don't know how the world works.

You believe that space aliens from Orion are holding secret meetings
with governments. I think there is very little of value you can teach
me about how the world works.

>>> ... Only
>>>the dishonest US media ...
>>
>>Pretty much all western media agrees.
>>

>Western media is very corrupt and bought off. ...

As I said earlier, you call all critics of Trump and Putin corrupt.

> ... You can't rely on it.

Can I rely on Rumor Mills news?

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=236436

Is that really happening?

>>> ... projects everything in such simplistic ways to rally
>>>and distract people like you.
>>

>>>For example, the US media makes out that Putin just one day decided to
>>>invade Ukraine just to grab some more land for himself, where the truth is
>>>that conflicts and wars over the Ukraine area have been going on for
>>>centuries. The borders have moved many times.
>>
>>You have no idea what the western media has to say about Putin and his
>>attack on Ukraine. You don't need to listen to them because you
>>already know they're corrupt liars, who don't understand Putin.
>>
>>>Ukraine started off as an artificial state shaped by Joseph Stalin. It was
>>>basically created by the Soviet leadership in the 1920s and received lands
>>>to which it had no historical claim.
>>
>>Tell me, how does it feel to have Putin's dick rammed down you throat?
>>
>>(*) https://youtu.be/3oSeRyaFllY?t=34
>>

>Ballot stuffing only happens in Russia? ...

Thanks for at least admitting that it happens in Russia.

> ... It is "alleged", by the Washington
>Post. But videos don't tell the whole story of what's actually happening. ...

It is very clear what goes on.

>You're always just looking over the fence to pick on the other side but
>never your side.

I could have picked a dozen more videos of ballot stuffing going on in
Russia. Funny how you have not been able to come up with the same kind
of evidence of fraud in the 2020 US election.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 15, 2024, 12:29:16 PMFeb 15
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 08:17:59 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
And you couldn't figure out that I was having a bit of fun on your
behalf?

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Feb 15, 2024, 6:29:55 PMFeb 15
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
So you're just a clown and not interested in the truth and facts.

Andrew W

Feb 15, 2024, 6:35:45 PMFeb 15
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
No, you are a meathead ignoramus who just follows the mainstream media and
never looks any further.
There are 100s of other reliable sources for that sort of info and you never
heard of any of them.

JWS

Feb 15, 2024, 8:13:52 PMFeb 15
We saw above what your sources give you.

Andrew W

Feb 15, 2024, 8:53:25 PMFeb 15
"JWS" wrote in message
You only see what certain authorities put in front of you. Nothing else.

JWS

Feb 15, 2024, 8:58:36 PMFeb 15
I saw the BS you posted.

Andrew W

Feb 16, 2024, 5:19:50 AMFeb 16
"JWS" wrote in message
Your head has been filled with BS all your life.

Malte Runz

Feb 16, 2024, 10:41:11 AMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:29:46 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
Being a clown of course I am interested in your truths and your facts,
but for a dose of reality I go elsewhere.

--
Malte Runz

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 10:45:40 AMFeb 16
In article <t70vsi5f1rtrcnr42...@4ax.com>,
nob...@busine.ss says...
Then go.

Malte Runz

Feb 16, 2024, 11:27:46 AMFeb 16
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 18:27:29 +0100, Malte Runz <nob...@busine.ss>
wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 08:40:49 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Malte Runz" wrote in message

(snip)

>>>What do you call a president, who eliminates all his political
>>>opponents, who controls the state media and suppresses any and all
>>>critical voices?
>>>

>>That's hearsay. ...
>
>Tell that to Navalny, who is rotting in a Siberian prison.

And he just died. Are you happy now?

--
Malte Runz

Skeeter

Feb 16, 2024, 11:57:36 AMFeb 16
In article <s33vsip0m8hjc6pso...@4ax.com>,
nob...@busine.ss says...
I bet you are.

Andrew W

Feb 16, 2024, 11:19:38 PMFeb 16
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
Stalker

>but for a dose of reality I go elsewhere.

Those who crow about reality know least what it is.

Andrew W

Feb 16, 2024, 11:41:15 PMFeb 16
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 08:40:49 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>>>What do you call a president, who eliminates all his political
>>>opponents, who controls the state media and suppresses any and all
>>>critical voices?
>>>

>>That's hearsay. ...
>
>Tell that to Navalny, who is rotting in a Siberian prison.

What do you know about him? Not much I don't think.

>> ... It's unlikely that he himself orders those.
>
>"Unlikely"? 'Probably not'? Are you speculating again? Who else could
>make it happen?

But you're always absolutely sure about all your info, not.

>>>A president who has direct control over a 300,000 men
>>>strong national guard, who changes the constitution to allow him to be
>>>'elected' (*) over and over. Who has amassed personal wealth that puts
>>>him among the richest people in the world?
>>>

>>Presidents are not that powerful, multitasking and all controlling.
>
>Dictators are.

No they're not. They can't control everyone all the time. They slip up.

>>>Yes, it is.
>>>

>>You have demonstrated that you don't know how the world works.
>
>You believe that space aliens from Orion are holding secret meetings
>with governments. I think there is very little of value you can teach
>me about how the world works.

And you are somehow absolutely sure that earth has never been visited,
despite knowing zip about the subject like several others.

>>>Pretty much all western media agrees.
>>>

>>Western media is very corrupt and bought off. ...
>
>As I said earlier, you call all critics of Trump and Putin corrupt.

No there are people who just don't like him because of his directness.
But you fail to see that before he ran for president no one made crazy
accusations against him.

>> ... You can't rely on it.
>
>Can I rely on Rumor Mills news?
>
>https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=236436
>
>Is that really happening?

Rumor Mills news is an aggregator site. It gets stories from everywhere. You
have to engage your discernment. But you have none. You just want everything
placed in front of you.

>>>You have no idea what the western media has to say about Putin and his
>>>attack on Ukraine. You don't need to listen to them because you
>>>already know they're corrupt liars, who don't understand Putin.

>>>Tell me, how does it feel to have Putin's dick rammed down you throat?
>>>
>>>(*) https://youtu.be/3oSeRyaFllY?t=34
>>>

>>Ballot stuffing only happens in Russia? ...
>
>Thanks for at least admitting that it happens in Russia.

You shifted the subject which tells me all I need to know about your lack of
knowledge about that part of the world.

>> ... It is "alleged", by the Washington
>>Post. But videos don't tell the whole story of what's actually happening.
>
>It is very clear what goes on.
>

>>You're always just looking over the fence to pick on the other side but
>>never your side.
>
>I could have picked a dozen more videos of ballot stuffing going on in
>Russia. Funny how you have not been able to come up with the same kind
>of evidence of fraud in the 2020 US election.

Videos are just videos. There are first hand witnesses of the Dems cheating
in 2020.
America is more corrupt than Russia today. The CIA have murdered in cold
blood hundreds of thousand in America and more in other countries.

Malte Runz

Feb 17, 2024, 5:39:32 AMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:41:07 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>What do you know about him? ...

Irrelevant.

> ... Not much I don't think.

I know you don't think.

>>> ... It's unlikely that he himself orders those.
>>
>>"Unlikely"? 'Probably not'? Are you speculating again? Who else could
>>make it happen?
>>

>But you're always absolutely sure about all your info, not.

Que?

>>>Presidents are not that powerful, multitasking and all controlling.
>>
>>Dictators are.
>>

>No they're not. ...

Yes they are. Per definition. It's what makes them dictators.

> ... They can't control everyone all the time. They slip up.

Where did Putin slip up? You recently said something along the lines
of 'he's no saint'. Care to tell us about the un saintly part?

>>>You have demonstrated that you don't know how the world works.
>>
>>You believe that space aliens from Orion are holding secret meetings
>>with governments. I think there is very little of value you can teach
>>me about how the world works.
>>>

>And you are somehow absolutely sure that earth has never been visited, ...

Since there is no evidence of such a visit there is no reason for me
to believe it took place.

>despite knowing zip about the subject like several others.

There is nothing to know anything about. 'Men in Black' is not a
documentary.

>>>Western media is very corrupt and bought off. ...
>>
>>As I said earlier, you call all critics of Trump and Putin corrupt.
>>

>No ...

Yes. Every time.

> ... there are people who just don't like him because of his directness.
>But you fail to see that before he ran for president no one made crazy
>accusations against him.

Do you know how many times Trump has been dragged into court before he
became a political figure?

https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/

>>> ... You can't rely on it.
>>
>>Can I rely on Rumor Mills news?
>>
>>https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=236436
>>
>>Is that really happening?
>>

>Rumor Mills news is an aggregator site. It gets stories from everywhere. You
>have to engage your discernment. But you have none. You just want everything
>placed in front of you.

That's only how I deal with your bullshit. When I ask you to explain
(we've been over this before), it is not because I want to learn from
you, or because I'm too lazy to look into it myself. I ask you in
order to expose your ignorance and your inability to form a logical
argument. You're all about slogans and empty headlines. There is /no/
substance to anything you say. That's why I ask.

>>>Ballot stuffing only happens in Russia? ...
>>
>>Thanks for at least admitting that it happens in Russia.
>>

>You shifted the subject ...

The video is relevant because you called my accusations of Putin being
in control of the political environment in Russia "hearsay". I
provided evidence of his manipulation of the presidential election.

> ... which tells me all I need to know about your lack of
>knowledge about that part of the world.

"Putin is not the bad guy." That tells me all I need to know about
your insights into Russian affairs.

>>> ... It is "alleged", by the Washington
>>>Post. But videos don't tell the whole story of what's actually happening.
>>
>>It is very clear what goes on.
>>

>>>You're always just looking over the fence to pick on the other side but
>>>never your side.
>>
>>I could have picked a dozen more videos of ballot stuffing going on in
>>Russia. Funny how you have not been able to come up with the same kind
>>of evidence of fraud in the 2020 US election.
>>

>Videos are just videos. ...

Like the 40,000+ hours of released Jan 6 videos that were supposed to
be exculpatory evidence and prove that the whole thing was a
CIA/Fed/Antifa operation? I guess it is one of those 'it's not that
simple' moments.

> ... There are first hand witnesses of the Dems cheating
>in 2020.

Oh, yeah? What have they seen? Non-pizza trucks in the night? People
pulling out boxes from under a table? Has anyone ever seen even one
fake ballot? I know you haven't. Even Rudy Giuliani admits that there
is no evidence of fraud or cheating.

>America is more corrupt than Russia today. The CIA have murdered in cold
>blood hundreds of thousand in America ...

"Hundreds of thousand". I bet you can't name ten of them and provide
proof that the CIA were behind their death.

> ... and more in other countries.

Russia has suffered more than 300,000 casualties in Ukraine alone.
None of them needed to die. Putin is a killer.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Feb 17, 2024, 7:49:29 AMFeb 17
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
Haha. Your opinions of people are what's irrelevant.

>> ... Not much I don't think.
>
>I know you don't think.

You don't even use your brain hardly.

>>>"Unlikely"? 'Probably not'? Are you speculating again? Who else could
>>>make it happen?
>>>

>>But you're always absolutely sure about all your info, not.
>
>Que?

Don't play dumb. You're always as sure about yourself as a religious fundy
and mock anyone who shows any open mindedness.

>>>Dictators are.
>>>

>>No they're not. ...
>
>Yes they are. Per definition. It's what makes them dictators.

Rubbish

>> ... They can't control everyone all the time. They slip up.
>
>Where did Putin slip up? You recently said something along the lines
>of 'he's no saint'. Care to tell us about the un saintly part?

Fishing for information again?

>>>You believe that space aliens from Orion are holding secret meetings
>>>with governments. I think there is very little of value you can teach
>>>me about how the world works.
>>>>

>>And you are somehow absolutely sure that earth has never been visited, ...
>
>Since there is no evidence of such a visit there is no reason for me
>to believe it took place.

Lol. You've never looked for any evidence.
I knew you were just going to lazily claim that. It's the only dumb response
your type can think up when it comes to this.

>>despite knowing zip about the subject like several others.
>
>There is nothing to know anything about. 'Men in Black' is not a
>documentary.

Yeah there's nothing to know except what you think you know. Lol.

>>>As I said earlier, you call all critics of Trump and Putin corrupt.
>>>

>>No ...
>
>Yes. Every time.

And you call all critics of what you believe all sorts of dumb names.

>> ... there are people who just don't like him because of his directness.
>>But you fail to see that before he ran for president no one made crazy
>>accusations against him.
>
>Do you know how many times Trump has been dragged into court before he
>became a political figure?
>
>https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/

Stupid leftists would even convict a ham sandwich.

>>>Can I rely on Rumor Mills news?
>>>
>>>https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=236436
>>>
>>>Is that really happening?
>>>

>>Rumor Mills news is an aggregator site. It gets stories from everywhere.
>>You
>>have to engage your discernment. But you have none. You just want
>>everything
>>placed in front of you.
>
>That's only how I deal with your bullshit. When I ask you to explain
>(we've been over this before), it is not because I want to learn from
>you, or because I'm too lazy to look into it myself. I ask you in
>order to expose your ignorance and your inability to form a logical
>argument. You're all about slogans and empty headlines. There is /no/
>substance to anything you say. That's why I ask.

No, you are a leftist moron. You and others here have proven it a hundred
times. A.a is full of leftist idiots.

>>>Thanks for at least admitting that it happens in Russia.
>>>

>>You shifted the subject ...
>
>The video is relevant because you called my accusations of Putin being
>in control of the political environment in Russia "hearsay". I
>provided evidence of his manipulation of the presidential election.

You have never looked for actual real evidence of anything in your life.

>> ... which tells me all I need to know about your lack of
>>knowledge about that part of the world.
>
>"Putin is not the bad guy." That tells me all I need to know about
>your insights into Russian affairs.

You are a woke leftist ignoramus and you know it. Or maybe you don't.

>>>It is very clear what goes on.

>>>I could have picked a dozen more videos of ballot stuffing going on in
>>>Russia. Funny how you have not been able to come up with the same kind
>>>of evidence of fraud in the 2020 US election.
>>>

>>Videos are just videos. ...
>
>Like the 40,000+ hours of released Jan 6 videos that were supposed to
>be exculpatory evidence and prove that the whole thing was a
>CIA/Fed/Antifa operation? I guess it is one of those 'it's not that
>simple' moments.
>

>> ... There are first hand witnesses of the Dems cheating
>>in 2020.
>
>Oh, yeah? What have they seen?

Things that you can't and never will.

>Non-pizza trucks in the night? People
>pulling out boxes from under a table? Has anyone ever seen even one
>fake ballot? I know you haven't. Even Rudy Giuliani admits that there
>is no evidence of fraud or cheating.

Just keep telling yourself those leftist narratives crap. You destroyed your
credibility a long time ago.

>>America is more corrupt than Russia today. The CIA have murdered in cold
>>blood hundreds of thousand in America ...
>
>"Hundreds of thousand". I bet you can't name ten of them and provide
>proof that the CIA were behind their death.

Ah you want to play the name game again, because you still can't use your
brain and see what's actually happening in the world.

>> ... and more in other countries.
>
>Russia has suffered more than 300,000 casualties in Ukraine alone.
>None of them needed to die. Putin is a killer.

Again you forget about the real criminals pulling the strings behind the
scenes. You just shake your fist at the figures paraded by the mainstream
media. Fool.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2024, 9:16:39 AMFeb 17

> "Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>

>>>America is more corrupt than Russia today. The CIA have murdered in
>>>cold blood hundreds of thousand in America ...
>>
>>"Hundreds of thousand". I bet you can't name ten of them and provide
>>proof that the CIA were behind their death.
>>

> Ah you want to play the name game again, because you still can't use
> your brain and see what's actually happening in the world.

Actually that was a good question,
pity you cannot answer it.

Aside from your "do your own research
like I did" evasion.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2024, 9:20:29 AMFeb 17
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

> "Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>

>>Non-pizza trucks in the night? People
>>pulling out boxes from under a table? Has anyone ever seen even one
>>fake ballot? I know you haven't. Even Rudy Giuliani admits that there
>>is no evidence of fraud or cheating.
>>

> Just keep telling yourself those leftist narratives crap.

Actually Malte is right.

In case after case the Trump lawyers
ADMITTED they had no evidence of fraud.
Are they all "leftists" too?

In front of judges, Trump lawyers admit
they haven't got any evidence of fraud
13/11/2020
https://tinyurl.com/y2tpemhb

Trump Campaign Attorney Admits in Court
That There Are No Fraud or Eligibility
Concerns Over Philadelphia Voters
Nov 16th, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y2wre4oh

Trump Lawyer to Pennsylvania Judge: Nope,
I’ve Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud
Nov 11 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y553jsry

Trump Campaign Lawyer Contradicts President
in Court, Says, 'We Are Not Alleging Fraud'
11/12/20
https://tinyurl.com/yy2bu228

Trump's Lawyers Admit there Is No Voter Fraud.
Fox News Agrees.
November 11, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y5hcqdtz

Giuliani Admits in Court He is Not Alleging Fraud
Nov 20 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y56h8m5p

Andrew W

Feb 17, 2024, 5:23:29 PMFeb 17
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
I don't need to.

> Aside from your "do your own research
>like I did" evasion.

Dumb people hate doing research and thinking for themselves. Stay dumb then
if it makes you happy. Corrupt governments and agencies love dumb people.

Andrew W

Feb 17, 2024, 5:30:40 PMFeb 17
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 08:51:17 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>>
>>>On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 10:41:58 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>(snip)

>>>Strange kind of secret society that has a web page with links to a
>>>long list of publications, and holds many public events. What is the
>>>"secret" part? Hold on, I think I know. From their "About" page:
>>>"About the Trilateral Commission
>>>The Trilateral Commission is a global membership organization ..."
>>>
>>>Global! They said global. They are obvious deep state cabaaaaaal!!!!

>>>Same question. What is the secret part? There's a web site, they hold
>>>public events, they write about a broad spectrum of topics. What's the
>>>inside scoop? Where's the cabal hiding in all this?
>>>
>>>(snip)
>>>

>>You have the understanding of a seven year old.
>>The secret part is their true charter and activities.
>
>And you know all about that, right?

Many people do. Except dolts like you.

>Is the information avaible online,
>or do I need to meet up with the insiders in person?

You can't even figure that much out on your own?

>>But also had you heard of them before I mentioned them?
>
>How could I? They are secret societies!

Typical dumb contradiction after saying "web page with links to a long list
of publications" and "they hold public events".
I know you wants laughs but no one's laughing except at your twittery.

>Have you heard about the 'World Governments Summit'?

Yes. What of it?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2024, 9:47:27 PMFeb 17

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>>
>>> "Malte Runz" wrote in message

>>> Ah you want to play the name game again, because you still can't use
>>> your brain and see what's actually happening in the world.
>>

>> Actually that was a good question,
>>pity you cannot answer it.
>>

> I don't need to.
>

>> Aside from your "do your own research
>>like I did" evasion.
>>

> Dumb people hate doing research and thinking for themselves. Stay dumb
> then if it makes you happy. Corrupt governments and agencies love dumb
> people.

"I have in my hand a list of 50 known
communists in the State Dept"

"Really? Let's see it"

"Do your own research"

Malte Runz

Feb 18, 2024, 4:21:01 AMFeb 18
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:49:21 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
Just enough to mock you.

>>>But you're always absolutely sure about all your info, not.
>>
>>Que?
>>

>Don't play dumb. You're always as sure about yourself as a religious fundy
>and mock anyone who shows any open mindedness.

Your sentence didn't make sense to me.

>>>No they're not. ...
>>
>>Yes they are. Per definition. It's what makes them dictators.
>>

>Rubbish

Define "dictator" if you don't agree.

>>> ... They can't control everyone all the time. They slip up.
>>
>>Where did Putin slip up? You recently said something along the lines
>>of 'he's no saint'. Care to tell us about the un saintly part?
>>>

>Fishing for information again?

Nope. See my comment below.

>>>And you are somehow absolutely sure that earth has never been visited, ...
>>
>>Since there is no evidence of such a visit there is no reason for me
>>to believe it took place.
>>

>Lol. You've never looked for any evidence.

You mean I've never watched 'Ancient Aliens' or read Erich von
Däniken?
>I knew you were just going to lazily claim that. It's the only dumb response
>your type can think up when it comes to this.
>

>>>despite knowing zip about the subject like several others.
>>
>>There is nothing to know anything about. 'Men in Black' is not a
>>documentary.
>>

>Yeah there's nothing to know except what you think you know. Lol.

You are on the record of saying that photos and videos don't count as
evidence because they can be manipulated, and that sometimes people
don't tell the truth. What's left?

>>>No ...
>>
>>Yes. Every time.
>>

>And you call all critics of what you believe all sorts of dumb names.

Not all critics. Those who point out and explain my mistakes or flawed
arguments I thank. You, on the other hand...

>>> ... there are people who just don't like him because of his directness.
>>>But you fail to see that before he ran for president no one made crazy
>>>accusations against him.
>>
>>Do you know how many times Trump has been dragged into court before he
>>became a political figure?
>>
>>https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/
>>>

>Stupid leftists would even convict a ham sandwich.

'Trump didn't do anything wrong.' Do you still believe that.

>>>Rumor Mills news is an aggregator site. It gets stories from everywhere.
>>>You
>>>have to engage your discernment. But you have none. You just want
>>>everything
>>>placed in front of you.
>>
>>That's only how I deal with your bullshit. When I ask you to explain
>>(we've been over this before), it is not because I want to learn from
>>you, or because I'm too lazy to look into it myself. I ask you in
>>order to expose your ignorance and your inability to form a logical
>>argument. You're all about slogans and empty headlines. There is /no/
>>substance to anything you say. That's why I ask.
>>

>No, you are a leftist moron. ...

What a great come-back! So original, so on the point. I stand
defeated.

> ... You and others here have proven it a hundred
>times. A.a is full of leftist idiots.

That's why you feel you belong here.
That's so unfair!!! I found the video all by myself!

>>> ... which tells me all I need to know about your lack of
>>>knowledge about that part of the world.
>>
>>"Putin is not the bad guy." That tells me all I need to know about
>>your insights into Russian affairs.
>>

>You are a woke leftist ignoramus and you know it. Or maybe you don't.

Again, I find myself blown away by your wit and wisdom.

>>>Videos are just videos. ...
>>
>>Like the 40,000+ hours of released Jan 6 videos that were supposed to
>>be exculpatory evidence and prove that the whole thing was a
>>CIA/Fed/Antifa operation? I guess it is one of those 'it's not that
>>simple' moments.

I guess it was.

>>> ... There are first hand witnesses of the Dems cheating
>>>in 2020.
>>
>>Oh, yeah? What have they seen?
>>

>Things that you can't and never will.

You've got nothing and you know that we know it.

>>Non-pizza trucks in the night? People
>>pulling out boxes from under a table? Has anyone ever seen even one
>>fake ballot? I know you haven't. Even Rudy Giuliani admits that there
>>is no evidence of fraud or cheating.
>>

>Just keep telling yourself those leftist narratives crap. ...

Instead I should believe the ones who never provide evidence? Just
take it on faith, as you do?

> destroyed your
>credibility a long time ago.

Nothing. Nothing is what you have.

>>>America is more corrupt than Russia today. The CIA have murdered in cold
>>>blood hundreds of thousand in America ...
>>
>>"Hundreds of thousand". I bet you can't name ten of them and provide
>>proof that the CIA were behind their death.
>>

>Ah you want to play the name game again, ...

Yes. The game of 'Andrew cannot back up his claims'.

> ... because you still can't use your
>brain and see what's actually happening in the world.

And you still are unable to provide any evidence. Talk about having
lost credibility.

>>> ... and more in other countries.
>>
>>Russia has suffered more than 300,000 casualties in Ukraine alone.
>>None of them needed to die. Putin is a killer.
>>

>Again you forget about the real criminals pulling the strings behind the
>scenes. You just shake your fist at the figures paraded by the mainstream
>media. Fool.

But you have the real numbers, right. You just don't want to tell us
because we're stupid leftist who don't understand the world is run by
evil cabals and aliens from Orion.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 6:20:56 AMFeb 18
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Yes do some research for a change to educate yourself you dumb twit.

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 7:03:07 AMFeb 18
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:49:21 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>>>Irrelevant.
>>>

>>Haha. Your opinions of people are what's irrelevant.

>>>I know you don't think.
>>>>

>>You don't even use your brain hardly.
>
>Just enough to mock you.

That's all you can do.
A TV show and book is all you could think of to search for evidence??
Hahaha.

>>I knew you were just going to lazily claim that. It's the only dumb
>>response
>>your type can think up when it comes to this.

>>>There is nothing to know anything about. 'Men in Black' is not a
>>>documentary.
>>>

>>Yeah there's nothing to know except what you think you know. Lol.
>
>You are on the record of saying that photos and videos don't count as
>evidence because they can be manipulated, and that sometimes people
>don't tell the truth. What's left?

There are plenty of researchers that did investigations of cases around the
world. Hundreds or even thousands. There are witnesses of people working at
air force bases where crashed craft are kept.
If you don't know anything about a subject and aren't interested then simply
don't comment on it. Don't play the smart alec jerk.

>>>Yes. Every time.
>>>

>>And you call all critics of what you believe all sorts of dumb names.
>
>Not all critics. Those who point out and explain my mistakes or flawed
>arguments I thank. You, on the other hand...

>>>Do you know how many times Trump has been dragged into court before he
>>>became a political figure?
>>>
>>>https://www.azcentral.com/pages/interactives/trump-lawsuits/
>>>>

>>Stupid leftists would even convict a ham sandwich.
>
>'Trump didn't do anything wrong.' Do you still believe that.

Yes anything that the leftists claim. That's obvious. Trump does what all
business men do in business.
For example, the overvaluing of his properties, that's normal practice with
most businessmen and has been going on for donkeys years.
All the numerous and desperate accusations like an avalanche by left
Democrat voters and RINOS are unprecedented in human history. It's clearly
election interference.
Me personally? No, law enforcers have all the evidence.

>>>Non-pizza trucks in the night? People
>>>pulling out boxes from under a table? Has anyone ever seen even one
>>>fake ballot? I know you haven't. Even Rudy Giuliani admits that there
>>>is no evidence of fraud or cheating.
>>>

>>Just keep telling yourself those leftist narratives crap. ...
>
>Instead I should believe the ones who never provide evidence? Just
>take it on faith, as you do?

Be patient. Law enforcers are waiting for more people to wake up before
bringing out all the evidence. There are still to many people asleep and
listening to the propaganda MSM.

>> destroyed your
>>credibility a long time ago.
>
>Nothing. Nothing is what you have.

Except knowledge and awareness of what's happening around the world.
Why are you always so confident of your beliefs about subjects you know
practically nothing about? You're like religious fundy. One of your problems
is you're a narcissist.

>>>"Hundreds of thousand". I bet you can't name ten of them and provide
>>>proof that the CIA were behind their death.
>>>

>>Ah you want to play the name game again, ...
>
>Yes. The game of 'Andrew cannot back up his claims'.

I don't need to. Newsgroups are just for information sharing and discussion.

>> ... because you still can't use your
>>brain and see what's actually happening in the world.
>
>And you still are unable to provide any evidence. Talk about having
>lost credibility.

>>>Russia has suffered more than 300,000 casualties in Ukraine alone.
>>>None of them needed to die. Putin is a killer.
>>>

>>Again you forget about the real criminals pulling the strings behind the
>>scenes. You just shake your fist at the figures paraded by the mainstream
>>media. Fool.
>
>But you have the real numbers, right. You just don't want to tell us
>because we're stupid leftist who don't understand the world is run by
>evil cabals and aliens from Orion.

Why over characterise everything all the time by saying "aliens from Orion"?
It's because you have a mental sickness.

Malte Runz

Feb 18, 2024, 8:09:06 AMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:23:21 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>>
>>> "Malte Runz" wrote in message

>>> Ah you want to play the name game again, because you still can't use
>>> your brain and see what's actually happening in the world.
>>

>> Actually that was a good question,
>>pity you cannot answer it.
>>

>I don't need to.

You can't. We know you can't. If you could you would have given us
names.

>> Aside from your "do your own research
>>like I did" evasion.
>>

>Dumb people hate doing research and thinking for themselves. ...

Dumb people say 'do your own research' when they know they have no
answers themselves.

> ... Stay dumb then
>if it makes you happy. Corrupt governments and agencies love dumb people.

Trump loves the uneducated and you guys love him back.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 18, 2024, 8:26:38 AMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:30:32 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
Yawn...

>>Is the information avaible online,
>>or do I need to meet up with the insiders in person?
>>

>You can't even figure that much out on your own?

I've figured out long time ago that you cannot back up your claims.

>>>But also had you heard of them before I mentioned them?
>>
>>How could I? They are secret societies!
>>

>Typical dumb contradiction after saying "web page with links to a long list
>of publications" and "they hold public events". ...

WOOSH!

>I know you wants laughs but no one's laughing except at your twittery.
>

>>Have you heard about the 'World Governments Summit'?
>>

>Yes. What of it?

Are they on your naughty list?

--
Malte Runz

Mitchell Holman

Feb 18, 2024, 9:12:30 AMFeb 18
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:uqsp6j$111lo$1@dont-
email.me:
If your research is so great
why won't you post any of it?

Mitchell Holman

Feb 18, 2024, 9:25:00 AMFeb 18

> "Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>

>>'Trump didn't do anything wrong.' Do you still believe that.
>>

> For example, the overvaluing of his properties, that's normal practice
> with most businessmen and has been going on for donkeys years.

Lying on sworn affidavits is FRAUD.

> All the numerous and desperate accusations like an avalanche by left
> Democrat voters and RINOS are unprecedented in human history. It's
> clearly election interference.

Is that going to be the defense George
Santos uses in his upcoming trial?

"Sure I lied, but I was running for for
office so I can't be charged"

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/10/george-santos-indictment-congress-
00120830

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/santos-charged-identity-theft-
rcna119819

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 5:44:04 PMFeb 18
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
I have for years. Why do you always act like ignorant one sided jerks?

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 5:52:19 PMFeb 18
"Malte Runz" wrote in message

>On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:23:21 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>wrote:
>
>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>>
>>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in

>>> Actually that was a good question,
>>>pity you cannot answer it.
>>>

>>I don't need to.
>
>You can't. We know you can't. If you could you would have given us
>names.

And why do you want names? You're not even interested in the subjects.

>>> Aside from your "do your own research
>>>like I did" evasion.
>>>

>>Dumb people hate doing research and thinking for themselves. ...
>
>Dumb people say 'do your own research' when they know they have no
>answers themselves.

You're wrong. You are ignorant of what's going on in the world re.
corruption. You're just trolling.

>> ... Stay dumb then
>>if it makes you happy. Corrupt governments and agencies love dumb people.
>
>Trump loves the uneducated and you guys love him back.

There's no evidence for that. You made it up just now.
Mostly your leftist sources make stuff up and you just run with it.

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 6:05:36 PMFeb 18

>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>
>> "Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>>

>>>'Trump didn't do anything wrong.' Do you still believe that.
>>>

>> For example, the overvaluing of his properties, that's normal practice
>> with most businessmen and has been going on for donkeys years.
>

> Lying on sworn affidavits is FRAUD.

No the loony left made that up as well and you just swallowed it. You never
question or investigate what comes from the left.

>> All the numerous and desperate accusations like an avalanche by left
>> Democrat voters and RINOS are unprecedented in human history. It's
>> clearly election interference.
>

> Is that going to be the defense George
>Santos uses in his upcoming trial?
>

> "Sure I lied, but I was running for for
>office so I can't be charged"
>

>https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/10/george-santos-indictment-congress-
>00120830
>
>https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/santos-charged-identity-theft-
>rcna119819

Politico etc. are leftist sites. The real truth will come out when all the
crooks have been kicked out. You always assume you already have the truth
despite not looking for it.

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 6:58:46 PMFeb 18
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
Ignoramus

>>>Is the information avaible online,
>>>or do I need to meet up with the insiders in person?
>>>

>>You can't even figure that much out on your own?
>
>I've figured out long time ago that you cannot back up your claims.

Lol! Literally everything you don't agree with or believe is just a "claim".
Typical stupid a.a. troll.
You never even figured out that there's substantial corruption in the US
media, CDC, WHO, UN, drug companies, education, science,
governments/political parties etc.
You're a lazy one sided dolt who just likes to have fun and get laughs and
not really interested in getting to the truth and real facts of things.

>>>How could I? They are secret societies!
>>>

>>Typical dumb contradiction after saying "web page with links to a long
>>list
>>of publications" and "they hold public events". ...
>
>WOOSH!

Yes I know it was another of your childish attempts at humour.
You keep trying at every turn to make yourself look smart and funny like a
kid. It's not working.

>>I know you wants laughs but no one's laughing except at your twittery.
>>

>>>Have you heard about the 'World Governments Summit'?
>>>

>>Yes. What of it?
>
>Are they on your naughty list?

It is influenced like all such gatherings/orgs but it's not as prominent and
corrupt as the WEF, UN, Bilderberg etc.
If the World Governments Summit is "dedicated to shaping the future of
governments"
https://www.worldgovernmentsummit.org/about?1708299739504
then why are governments still so bad and corrupt?
It's also "focusing on harnessing innovation and technology to solve
universal challenges facing humanity" and "creating a better future for
humanity"
Well they haven't succeeded despite doing it for more than ten years. Things
are getting worse. It's just another money rort.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 18, 2024, 9:26:41 PMFeb 18
"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in news:uqu17f$1fvl9$1@dont-
Not here you haven't.

> Why do you always act like ignorant one sided jerks?

Your claim, from above:

"The CIA have murdered in cold blood hundreds
of thousand in America ..."

Post your proof.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 18, 2024, 9:28:43 PMFeb 18

> "Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>
>>On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:23:21 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>>>I don't need to.
>>
>>You can't. We know you can't. If you could you would have given us
>>names.
>>

> And why do you want names? You're not even interested in the subjects.

Your claim, from above:

"The CIA have murdered in cold blood
hundreds of thousand in America ..."

Post your proof.

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 10:42:10 PMFeb 18
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Then you didn't see it.

>> Why do you always act like ignorant one sided jerks?
>

> Your claim, from above:
>

>"The CIA have murdered in cold blood hundreds
>of thousand in America ..."
>

> Post your proof.

In other words you don't know squat about the CIA. It's your problem that
needs to be fixed.

Andrew W

Feb 18, 2024, 10:43:08 PMFeb 18
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Ignoramus

Malte Runz

Feb 19, 2024, 4:47:26 AMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:52:10 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Malte Runz" wrote in message
>>
>>On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 09:23:21 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message

>>>I don't need to.
>>
>>You can't. We know you can't. If you could you would have given us
>>names.
>>

>And why do you want names? ...

I ask for names because I know that you don't have any. You probably
got the idea from one of your alternative news sites. 'CIA insider
ADMITS to the murders of hundreds of thousand Americans!'

> ... You're not even interested in the subjects.

If the CIA indeed "have murdered in cold blood hundreds of thousand in
America", of course I'd be interested.

>>>Dumb people hate doing research and thinking for themselves. ...
>>
>>Dumb people say 'do your own research' when they know they have no
>>answers themselves.
>>

>You're wrong. ...

You prove me right all the time, and I'll point it out next time you
evade our questions.

> ... You are ignorant of what's going on in the world re.
>corruption. You're just trolling.

Asking for verification is now trolling?

>>> ... Stay dumb then
>>>if it makes you happy. Corrupt governments and agencies love dumb people.
>>
>>Trump loves the uneducated and you guys love him back.
>>

>There's no evidence for that. ...

You are the evidence.

> ... You made it up just now.

Your behavior here confirms it every day.

>Mostly your leftist sources make stuff up and you just run with it.

Give us an example of stuff that is just made up. Of course you have
to show that it is made up. Don't just make a claim and ask us to 'do
our own research' to verify it.

--
Malte Runz

Andrew W

Feb 19, 2024, 5:42:46 AMFeb 19
"Malte Runz" wrote in message
You always think you know everything about everyone.
You don't need names, you need to educate yourself about what's going on.

>You probably
>got the idea from one of your alternative news sites. 'CIA insider
>ADMITS to the murders of hundreds of thousand Americans!'

Probably? Guess again. You'll be guessing for the rest of your life. You are
blind and a narcissist. I'm not.

>> ... You're not even interested in the subjects.
>
>If the CIA indeed "have murdered in cold blood hundreds of thousand in
>America", of course I'd be interested.

You're not because you've never looked into what authority orgs do. You
don't question authorities.

>>>Dumb people say 'do your own research' when they know they have no
>>>answers themselves.
>>>

>>You're wrong. ...
>
>You prove me right all the time, and I'll point it out next time you
>evade our questions.

You are self deluded. You are completely full of yourself.

>> ... You are ignorant of what's going on in the world re.
>>corruption. You're just trolling.
>
>Asking for verification is now trolling?

Who are you kidding? You are not interested in getting verification for what
you've already arrogantly and ignorantly decided is not true.

>>>Trump loves the uneducated and you guys love him back.
>>>

>>There's no evidence for that. ...
>
>You are the evidence.

You have an over blown imagination.

>> ... You made it up just now.
>
>Your behavior here confirms it every day.

Says a troll.

>>Mostly your leftist sources make stuff up and you just run with it.
>
>Give us an example of stuff that is just made up. Of course you have
>to show that it is made up. Don't just make a claim and ask us to 'do
>our own research' to verify it.

The ignorant troll routine again. You are just a bot. You can't do anything
new.

Malte Runz

Feb 19, 2024, 5:55:40 AMFeb 19
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 23:02:58 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
It's all you deserve.

(snip)

>>>Lol. You've never looked for any evidence.
>>
>>You mean I've never watched 'Ancient Aliens' or read Erich von
>>Däniken?
>>

>A TV show and book is all you could think of to search for evidence??
>Hahaha.

Should I start digging in my own back yard? You have ALL your
'information' about space aliens from 'the media'.

>>>I knew you were just going to lazily claim that. It's the only dumb
>>>response
>>>your type can think up when it comes to this.

>>>Yeah there's nothing to know except what you think you know. Lol.
>>
>>You are on the record of saying that photos and videos don't count as
>>evidence because they can be manipulated, and that sometimes people
>>don't tell the truth. What's left?
>>>

>There are plenty of researchers that did investigations of cases around the
>world. Hundreds or even thousands. ...

Give me a name or two of someone /you/ believe is a credible source.

> ... There are witnesses of people working at
>air force bases where crashed craft are kept. ...

Their stories are not of any value if they can't back them up with
physical evidence.

>If you don't know anything about a subject and aren't interested then simply
>don't comment on it. ...

How many times do I need to tell you that I'd be extremely excited if
it turned out that there are space aliens visiting the Earth. But it
takes more than tall tales about 'Greys' and 'Nordics' from Orion to
make me go giddy.

> ... Don't play the smart alec jerk.

It's not an act!

(snip)

>>>Stupid leftists would even convict a ham sandwich.
>>
>>'Trump didn't do anything wrong.' Do you still believe that.
>>

>Yes anything that the leftists claim. That's obvious. Trump does what all
>business men do in business.

Is all of it legal?

>For example, the overvaluing of his properties, that's normal practice with
>most businessmen and has been going on for donkeys years. ...

And you're fine with that? Cheating and lying is okay if it is a
wealthy business person doing it. How about a little corruption? Is
that fine too?

>All the numerous and desperate accusations like an avalanche by left
>Democrat voters and RINOS are unprecedented in human history. It's clearly
>election interference.

Trump is a crook and you defend him because you don't like 'leftists'
who want to hold him accountable.

(snip)

>>>Things that you can't and never will.
>>
>>You've got nothing and you know that we know it.
>>

>Me personally? No, law enforcers have all the evidence.

But they keep it secret because they are leftists and want to DESTROY
America, right?

>>>Just keep telling yourself those leftist narratives crap. ...
>>
>>Instead I should believe the ones who never provide evidence? Just
>>take it on faith, as you do?
>>

>Be patient. ...

You sound like a guy telling his buddies that his Russian mail order
bride will come very soon.

If anyone had the evidence you believe is out there they wouldn't wait
for three years before presenting it to the public.

> ... Law enforcers are waiting for more people to wake up before
>bringing out all the evidence. ...

How fucking naive are you? 'She really loves me, but she can't leave
her sick mother right now. I hope the medicine I send her money to buy
will make her better.'

> ... There are still to many people asleep and
>listening to the propaganda MSM.

They should listen to OAN and FOX instead, if they weren't so afraid
of the truth, right?

>>> destroyed your
>>>credibility a long time ago.
>>
>>Nothing. Nothing is what you have.
>>>

>Except knowledge and awareness of what's happening around the world. ...

"Knowledge". Good one!

>Why are you always so confident of your beliefs about subjects you know
>practically nothing about? You're like religious fundy. One of your problems
>is you're a narcissist.

I was wondering when you were going to use that one again. Your
attempts at insults are cyclical.

>>>Ah you want to play the name game again, ...
>>
>>Yes. The game of 'Andrew cannot back up his claims'.
>>

>I don't need to. ...

I know you don't need evidence.

> ... Newsgroups are just for information sharing and discussion.

"Discussion"? You refuse to discuss. Every counter argument is met by
an evasion and a personal attack. I'm fine with the latter, I'd be a
hypocrite if I weren't, but don't pretend you're interested in any
kind of debate here.

>>> ... because you still can't use your
>>>brain and see what's actually happening in the world.
>>
>>And you still are unable to provide any evidence. Talk about having
>>lost credibility.

>>>Again you forget about the real criminals pulling the strings behind the
>>>scenes. You just shake your fist at the figures paraded by the mainstream
>>>media. Fool.
>>
>>But you have the real numbers, right. You just don't want to tell us
>>because we're stupid leftist who don't understand the world is run by
>>evil cabals and aliens from Orion.
>>

>Why over characterise everything all the time by saying "aliens from Orion"?

Because it is the perfect example of what you are able to believe. You
do believe in them, don't you?

>It's because you have a mental sickness.

Nothing that a dose of natural vitamins and zinc won't fix.

--
Malte Runz

Malte Runz

Feb 19, 2024, 6:12:05 AMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:05:28 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>>
>>"Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com> wrote in
>>
>>> "Malte Runz" wrote in message

>>> For example, the overvaluing of his properties, that's normal practice
>>> with most businessmen and has been going on for donkeys years.
>>

>> Lying on sworn affidavits is FRAUD.
>>

>No...

Yes, it is. It's called perjury.

> ... the loony left made that up as well ...

How do you know it is made up?

> ... and you just swallowed it. You never
>question or investigate what comes from the left.

Are you saying Trump didn't claim his 10,000 square feet apartment was
30,000 square feet? He didn't say one of his buildings were 10 floors
higher than they actually were?

>>> All the numerous and desperate accusations like an avalanche by left
>>> Democrat voters and RINOS are unprecedented in human history. It's
>>> clearly election interference.
>>

>> Is that going to be the defense George
>>Santos uses in his upcoming trial?
>>

>> "Sure I lied, but I was running for for
>>office so I can't be charged"
>>

>>https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/10/george-santos-indictment-congress-
>>00120830
>>
>>https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/santos-charged-identity-theft-
>>rcna119819
>>

>Politico etc. are leftist sites. The real truth will come out when all the
>crooks have been kicked out. You always assume you already have the truth
>despite not looking for it.

And your Russian mail order bride is boarding the plane as we speak.
Any day now she'll be in your arms and you will show all your friends
that they were wrong and you were right. Be patient...

--
Malte Runz

Skeeter

Feb 19, 2024, 7:05:01 AMFeb 19
In article <8u86tihe0r061bgqq...@4ax.com>,
nob...@busine.ss says...
I bet no demorat has ever done that right?

> >All the numerous and desperate accusations like an avalanche by left
> >Democrat voters and RINOS are unprecedented in human history. It's clearly
> >election interference.
>
> Trump is a crook and you defend him because you don't like 'leftists'
> who want to hold him accountable.

Then why ignore what Joe did?

> (snip)

> >>You've got nothing and you know that we know it.
> >>

> >Me personally? No, law enforcers have all the evidence.
>
> But they keep it secret because they are leftists and want to DESTROY
> America, right?

I know leftists do want to destroy America.

> >>Instead I should believe the ones who never provide evidence? Just
> >>take it on faith, as you do?
> >>

> >Be patient. ...
>
> You sound like a guy telling his buddies that his Russian mail order
> bride will come very soon.
>
> If anyone had the evidence you believe is out there they wouldn't wait
> for three years before presenting it to the public.
>
> > ... Law enforcers are waiting for more people to wake up before
> >bringing out all the evidence. ...
>
> How fucking naive are you? 'She really loves me, but she can't leave
> her sick mother right now. I hope the medicine I send her money to buy
> will make her better.'
>
> > ... There are still to many people asleep and
> >listening to the propaganda MSM.
>
> They should listen to OAN and FOX instead, if they weren't so afraid
> of the truth, right?

What makes you think your news is truth?

> >>Nothing. Nothing is what you have.
> >>>

> >Except knowledge and awareness of what's happening around the world. ...
>
> "Knowledge". Good one!

Something you don't have.

Malte Runz

Feb 19, 2024, 7:47:37 AMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:58:38 +1100, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
When you cannot back it up with evidence it is just a claim.

>Typical stupid a.a. troll.
>You never even figured out that there's substantial corruption in the US
>media, CDC, WHO, UN, drug companies, education, science,
>governments/political parties etc.
>You're a lazy one sided dolt who just likes to have fun and get laughs and
>not really interested in getting to the truth and real facts of things.

Sure. Now, how about some facts about the "true charter and
activities" of The Trilateral Commission and Council of Foreign
Relations that they don't post on their web site. Got any of that that
you want to share here? You know, just for information.

>>>Typical dumb contradiction after saying "web page with links to a long
>>>list
>>>of publications" and "they hold public events". ...
>>
>>WOOSH!
>>

>Yes I know it was another of your childish attempts at humour.
>You keep trying at every turn to make yourself look smart and funny like a
>kid. It's not working.

Part of the fun is that you're not getting the jokes I make on your
behalf. It's a Bugs Bunny vs Yosemite Sam thing we've got going.

http://tinyurl.com/yc5fu32v

>>>I know you wants laughs but no one's laughing except at your twittery.

>>>Yes. What of it?
>>
>>Are they on your naughty list?
>>

>It is influenced like all such gatherings/orgs but it's not as prominent and
>corrupt as the WEF, UN, Bilderberg etc.
>If the World Governments Summit is "dedicated to shaping the future of
>governments"
>https://www.worldgovernmentsummit.org/about?1708299739504
>then why are governments still so bad and corrupt?

'If the police is there to stop crime, why are there still so many
criminals?'

>It's also "focusing on harnessing innovation and technology to solve
>universal challenges facing humanity" and "creating a better future for
>humanity"
>Well they haven't succeeded despite doing it for more than ten years. ...

'We've been throwing people in jail for millennia, but there is still
so much crime in the world.'

> ... Things
>are getting worse. It's just another money rort.

And Tucker is playing his part. Sweet. (I didn't choose WGS randomly.)

--
Malte Runz
It is loading more messages.