I BROUGHT EVERYONE HERE TO

%

Jan 29, 2023, 8:56:26 PM1/29/23
.

wreck tims group

Tim

Jan 29, 2023, 9:01:43 PM1/29/23
On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 8:56:26 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> .
>
> wreck tims group

I'm the topic
You're the scent
I got pee scent
Givin' me free rent
I'm the best
I'm the Tim
In the end
I always win!

%

Jan 29, 2023, 9:05:13 PM1/29/23
i'm single

Tim

Jan 29, 2023, 9:08:40 PM1/29/23
You're not the topic.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2023, 4:04:22 AM1/30/23
On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 9:56:26 AM UTC+8, % wrote:
> wreck tims group

Unlike theism has so many sects, our atheism group is unwreckable!

%

Jan 30, 2023, 11:53:19 AM1/30/23
Tim wrote:
> On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 9:05:13 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
>> Tim wrote:

>>> I'm the topic
>>> You're the scent
>>> I got pee scent
>>> Givin' me free rent
>>> I'm the best
>>> I'm the Tim
>>> In the end
>>> I always win!
>>>
>> i'm single
>
> You're not the topic.

i'm not single

%

Jan 30, 2023, 11:54:18 AM1/30/23
if you say our that makes it partly mine and it's wrecked

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:20:05 PM1/30/23
He meant ours, not yours. You're not the topic.

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:21:04 PM1/30/23

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:28:31 PM1/30/23
thats right , ours , and it's wrecked

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:29:10 PM1/30/23
your sentences need more than 3 words per

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:33:44 PM1/30/23
Ours is fine. Nobody cares about yours.

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:34:22 PM1/30/23
My sentences are awesome. Yours are nonexistent.

JTEM

Jan 30, 2023, 1:35:46 PM1/30/23
Tim wrote:

> If I was capable of obtaining an erection I'd masturbate
> to your posts.

No you wouldn't. You'd head down to the petting zoo &
hope you don't get caught this time.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/tagged/ukraine/page/4

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:36:11 PM1/30/23
Tim wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 1:28:31 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
>> Tim wrote:

>>> He meant ours, not yours. You're not the topic.
>>>
>> thats right , ours , and it's wrecked
>
> Ours is fine. Nobody cares about yours.

then why is mine all you talk about

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:36:37 PM1/30/23
then why are mine all you talk about
Message has been deleted

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:38:29 PM1/30/23

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 1:38:56 PM1/30/23
You don't have any and you're not the topic.

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:42:30 PM1/30/23
the best way to torcher you is ignore you

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:45:52 PM1/30/23
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <1xCdnZ-Uv9rzkUX-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> @gmail.com says...
> he's obsessed with you

always has been since the days he showed up here posing as a woman

%

Jan 30, 2023, 1:53:30 PM1/30/23
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <1xCdnZaUv9rEjUX-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> @gmail.com says...
> Oh, he's one of "those"
>

> KC won but I think it was set up.

it usually is rigged for that one ,
hockey does the same thing ,
the finals are always coast against coast ,
so the whole country stays interested it sells the ads

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2023, 7:33:42 PM1/30/23
Skeeter and you are always talking nonsense, unsurprisingly!

Tim

Jan 30, 2023, 7:37:07 PM1/30/23
Reading your lame attempts at English is torture, you illiterate piss stain.

%

Jan 30, 2023, 7:49:43 PM1/30/23
that's because we talk about you

Tim

Jan 31, 2023, 8:25:19 AM1/31/23
Yes, you talk nonsense about him while he slaps you and that other faggot around like a couple of bitches, you stinky little piss stain.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2023, 7:35:38 PM1/31/23
I see, I have free rent space in the heads of both of you?

%

Jan 31, 2023, 7:38:24 PM1/31/23
who cares about who has space it means nothing ,
you just wasted your time repeating yourself

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2023, 4:04:20 AM2/1/23
Really?
Who is repeating and repeating "I am single"?
Even Scooter is tired of your whine...

Tim

Feb 1, 2023, 9:50:55 AM2/1/23
Rerun.

Tim

Feb 1, 2023, 9:51:26 AM2/1/23
Pee scent's a rerun and skeeter's a run away coward.

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2023, 8:39:00 PM2/1/23
Peescent has been reduced to staying up his totem pole while Scooter has gone into hiding!

%

Feb 1, 2023, 10:04:39 PM2/1/23
and you rent my head stupid pillipino

%

Feb 2, 2023, 12:44:31 AM2/2/23
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <wpOcnUTrZczdtUb-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> @gmail.com says...
> I got yap and dimmy to ignore me, they can't deal with the champ

i can shut yap up in one reply ,
tippy toe timmy takes a little more

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 2:37:14 AM2/2/23
You are not the topic. You and skeeter are the punching bags.

%

Feb 2, 2023, 12:37:55 PM2/2/23
i'm single

%

Feb 2, 2023, 12:38:26 PM2/2/23
Skeeter wrote:
> In article <m1Kdnac4_6Uq0Eb-...@giganews.com>, pursent100
> @gmail.com says...
> he is easily trolled

he makes the woman i live with lol

Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America

Feb 2, 2023, 1:12:41 PM2/2/23
On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 8:56:26 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> .
>
> wreck tims group

The man is a depraved faggot; he may wanna wreck your ass...

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 1:55:29 PM2/2/23
So, she liked the one about using two totem poles as chopsticks, eh shorty.

LOL!

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 1:56:04 PM2/2/23
Why did you nym-shift, you silly monkey. Didn't you invent AIDS by buggering a monkey?

FMAB

Michael McLean

Feb 2, 2023, 6:49:33 PM2/2/23
With what Tim has been posting lately, I am seriously concerned what
he's been hiding from us all this time.

I know it is not a brain, though, there's nothing to hide.

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

%

Feb 2, 2023, 6:57:24 PM2/2/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 5:12 am, Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America wrote:
>> On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 8:56:26 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
>>> .
>>>
>>> wreck tims group
>>

>> The man is a depraved faggot; he may wanna wreck your ass...
>
> With what Tim has been posting lately, I am seriously concerned what
> he's been hiding from us all this time.
>
> I know it is not a brain, though, there's nothing to hide.
>

> Mike

tim doesn't get near my ass ,
it's beautified design would likely kill him

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 8:25:57 PM2/2/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 6:49:33 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 5:12 am, Dear Lord, Pagan Rome Has Reborn In America wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 8:56:26 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> >> .
> >>
> >> wreck tims group
> >

> > The man is a depraved faggot; he may wanna wreck your ass...
> With what Tim has been posting lately, I am seriously concerned what
> he's been hiding from us all this time.
>
> I know it is not a brain, though, there's nothing to hide.

https://tinyurl.com/ycacv2ax

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 8:27:17 PM2/2/23
The Sinnovator does, dildo lips.

> it's beautified design would likely kill him

It's got a totem pole up it.

But you can make room for the Sinnovator butt plug, butt plug.

%

Feb 2, 2023, 8:44:38 PM2/2/23
i'm not single

Tim

Feb 2, 2023, 9:08:09 PM2/2/23
That's it, follow my advice.

%

Feb 2, 2023, 9:42:30 PM2/2/23
you don't have any

Michael McLean

Feb 3, 2023, 3:52:11 AM2/3/23
LOL.

So true.

When you have nothing, there is nothing.

Michael McLean

Feb 3, 2023, 3:52:22 AM2/3/23
It doesn't stop him trying.

> it's beautified design would likely kill him

Now you are never going to get rid of him.

%

Feb 3, 2023, 12:07:49 PM2/3/23
Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 10:57 am, % wrote:
>> Michael McLean wrote:

>>> With what Tim has been posting lately, I am seriously concerned what
>>> he's been hiding from us all this time.
>>>
>>> I know it is not a brain, though, there's nothing to hide.
>>>

>>> Mike
>>>
>> tim doesn't get near my ass ,
>
> It doesn't stop him trying.
>

>> it's beautified design would likely kill him
>
> Now you are never going to get rid of him.
>

> Mike

it was already like that

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 12:31:04 PM2/3/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 3:52:22 AM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 3/02/2023 10:57 am, % wrote:
> > Michael McLean wrote:

> >> With what Tim has been posting lately, I am seriously concerned what
> >> he's been hiding from us all this time.
> >>
> >> I know it is not a brain, though, there's nothing to hide.
> >>

> >> Mike
> >>
> > tim doesn't get near my ass ,
> It doesn't stop him trying.

You have no say in it. You have no power.

> > it's beautified design would likely kill him
> Now you are never going to get rid of him.

That's right, he has no power either.

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 12:31:37 PM2/3/23
Yep, you had no power then and you have no power now.

%

Feb 3, 2023, 12:35:08 PM2/3/23
i don't want any of this stuff i settle for being great

%

Feb 3, 2023, 12:35:55 PM2/3/23
no one said i had any no one said i want ant ,

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 12:43:53 PM2/3/23
What you want isn't the topic and you haven't settled anything other than your fat arse on a totem pole where you blow smoke signals out of your ears, shorty.

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 12:44:53 PM2/3/23
You said you "want ant". What's great about that?

%

Feb 3, 2023, 3:49:06 PM2/3/23
yes i'm great

%

Feb 3, 2023, 3:49:34 PM2/3/23
i never said that

Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus

Feb 3, 2023, 4:12:42 PM2/3/23
On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 1:34:22 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
> On Monday, January 30, 2023 at 1:29:10 PM UTC-5, % wrote:
> > Tim wrote:

> > > I'm the topic
> > > You're the scent
> > > I got pee scent
> > > Givin' me free rent
> > > I'm the best
> > > I'm the Tim
> > > In the end
> > > I always win!
> > >
> > your sentences need more than 3 words per
> My sentences are awesome. Yours are nonexistent.

Have you ever looked up the word "braggart" and "egomaniac" in the dictionary?
I think you should look them up, jerk !

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 6:25:24 PM2/3/23
Your grammar sucks, ergo you suck, ergo you are not great, but I am.

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 6:26:12 PM2/3/23
You said "want ant", derp.

Tim

Feb 3, 2023, 6:27:18 PM2/3/23
I don't need to. I'm a walking dictionary.

> I think you should look them up, jerk !

You couldn't think to save your worthless life, monkey man.

FMAB

%

Feb 3, 2023, 7:23:03 PM2/3/23
i'm the leader

%

Feb 3, 2023, 7:23:23 PM2/3/23
no i didn't

%

Feb 3, 2023, 7:24:05 PM2/3/23
i don't care if i can or not

SKMAYSFSF

Michael McLean

Feb 3, 2023, 7:33:30 PM2/3/23
You have no power to go anywhere, that is why you don't go anywhere.

Around and around, grinding deeper and deeper into the dirt, as is the
way of fallen man.

Tick tock.

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 6:42:55 AM2/4/23
Of the Big Mac fat injun tribe.

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 6:43:19 AM2/4/23

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 6:44:45 AM2/4/23
You probably could given your skills climbing totem poles.

> SKMAYSFSF
I'm not interested in what you call your fat drunk girlfriend.

I'm the topic.

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 6:47:55 AM2/4/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 7:33:30 PM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 4/02/2023 4:31 am, Tim wrote:

> >> It doesn't stop him trying.
> >
> > You have no say in it. You have no power.

> >> Now you are never going to get rid of him.
> >
> > That's right, he has no power either.
> You have no power to go anywhere, that is why you don't go anywhere.

I just went into the kitchen to make a coffee, now I'm back.

Tell us how you go anywhere on a nonfact motorbike.

> Around and around, grinding deeper and deeper into the dirt, as is the
> way of fallen man.
>
> Tick tock.

<yawn>

Your clock is running down, stevie.

%

Feb 4, 2023, 12:06:24 PM2/4/23
so you ignore yourself

%

Feb 4, 2023, 12:06:45 PM2/4/23
no i didn't

%

Feb 4, 2023, 12:07:06 PM2/4/23
i'm single

%

Feb 4, 2023, 12:07:17 PM2/4/23
so you ignore yourself

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 12:21:42 PM2/4/23
I'm the topic.

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 12:23:14 PM2/4/23
You said "want ant". Skeeter must have dumped you and now you need a new bug friend, "want ant".

%

Feb 4, 2023, 12:23:21 PM2/4/23

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 12:23:42 PM2/4/23
Because skeeter dumped you. Now you "want ant".

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 12:23:55 PM2/4/23
I'm the topic.

%

Feb 4, 2023, 4:24:55 PM2/4/23
so you ignore yourself

%

Feb 4, 2023, 4:25:14 PM2/4/23
> .

%

Feb 4, 2023, 4:25:25 PM2/4/23

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2023, 4:30:21 AM2/5/23
You are nothing!!!

Tim

Feb 5, 2023, 4:57:41 AM2/5/23
You "want ant".

%

Feb 5, 2023, 9:42:39 AM2/5/23
its little happy yappy

%

Feb 5, 2023, 9:42:58 AM2/5/23

Tim

Feb 5, 2023, 1:53:43 PM2/5/23
You're a liar. You are not happy.

Tim

Feb 5, 2023, 1:54:05 PM2/5/23
You said christer isn't a word, derp.

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2023, 7:48:03 PM2/6/23
While Peescent is very unhappy up the pole....

%

Feb 6, 2023, 7:50:35 PM2/6/23
its little happy yappy

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 7, 2023, 4:08:22 AM2/7/23
Atheism has provided happy lives for the smart ones while you trolls have to fight your agony for the whole life!

Mitchell Holman

Feb 7, 2023, 1:51:10 PM2/7/23
Skeeter <nom...@invalid.invalid> wrote in

>> "I went to boot at Lackland AFB and
>> trained at Lowry AFB and was sent to
>> Davis/Monthan the boneyard until
>> released."
>> "Skeeter, Jan 27 2023
>> https://tinyurl.com/5t5dprhf
>

> Can you show us proof of that or will you run away again?

Indeed, CAN you show us the proof
of that or will you run away again?