Jesus said Hi

Samuel Harrigon

Jan 1, 2012, 8:40:57 PM1/1/12
Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
So hi from the son of God.

Rev. Samuel Harrigon
-Good Old Gospel Ship Church

sbalneav

Jan 1, 2012, 9:16:47 PM1/1/12
On 12-01-01 07:40 PM, Samuel Harrigon wrote:
> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
> So hi from the son of God.

Tell him Hi back.

Next time you're talking to him, ask him for the solution to
the P != NP problem:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_versus_NP_problem

He should be able to bang out a quick proof for you. You can
claim the Millennium prize, and make a whole ton of cash for
your "Church". I'm sure we'll all hear about it on the news.

Samuel Harrigon

Jan 1, 2012, 9:37:45 PM1/1/12
> You shouldn't watch mainstream media news. You're not that bright I see.

sbalneav

Jan 1, 2012, 9:57:20 PM1/1/12
Says the guy who supposedly talks to God.

Colanth

Jan 2, 2012, 1:26:47 AM1/2/12
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 17:40:57 -0800 (PST), Samuel Harrigon
<samha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
>site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.

This isn't a 'site". Next time you talk to him ask him to teach you
what Usenet actually is.
--
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption." - George Bush

Loirbaj

Jan 2, 2012, 5:59:04 AM1/2/12
Say Hi to Jesus today in prayer.

Christ did not bear the sins of all mankind, for some
there are who "die in their sins" (John 8:21)
--Hoaxed Scripture by Calvin Ramsey

When I heard that Hitchens was dead,
I took a deep breath. The air felt cleaner
--Finkelstein

John Baker

Jan 2, 2012, 11:09:16 AM1/2/12
You believe in a magical cosmic dude who became his own son in order
to sacrifice himself *to* himself so he could get over being pissed
off at us because a talking snake conned a naked woman into eating an
apple. I wouldn't be so quick to disparage anyone else's intelligence
if I were you.

Paul David Wright

Jan 2, 2012, 11:13:23 AM1/2/12
Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote in
You really should have that problem with hearing voices looked at, you
know. There are medicines that can help.

--
PDW

Check out my blog:
http://corneliusaddaptionproject.blogspot.com/
And my books:
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/pdwright42

Budikka666

Jan 2, 2012, 12:58:22 PM1/2/12
Why did you challenge me to a debate on Xmas day and then RUN when I
accepted your offer? Can we take this as an open and unconditional
admission from you that your god either doesn't exist or is not
omnipotent and that's why you're terrified of debating me? I that why
you removed your original challenge form Usenet? lol!
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.talk.creationism/browse_frm/thread/ebb90c1ac75106e7/8a429c382f8d5ce7?lnk=gst&q=samuel+harrigon+debate+budikka#8a429c382f8d5ce7

Since you proposed no topic, I suggested one:
"Since Harrigon has stated
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/c6507c65f46d0df3
That it's his express purpose to "convert some people for the Lord",
and in view of the season, if the topic needs to be narrowed down
somewhat, let's see if he'll argue in the affirmative something along
the lines of "Jesus Christ, Miracle Working Son of God, was a real
person", where 'Jesus Christ' and 'God' are defined as the main
characters from the Old and New Testaments in the Holy Bible, and
'real person' means there was an actual human who was the son of a
real god, born of an actual virgin, who performed the miracles
described in the NT., who was crucified, who actually *died*, and then
who came back to life in his original physical body."

Budikka

duke

Jan 2, 2012, 1:51:52 PM1/2/12
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:58:22 -0800 (PST), Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
wrote:

You didn't accept his offer. You ran away as you alsways do.

The dukester, American-American
*****
Romans 1:16-17

It is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:
for Jew first, then Greek. For in it is revealed the righteousness
of God from faith to faith; as it is written, "The one who is
righteous by faith will live."
*****

ken

Jan 2, 2012, 3:34:39 PM1/2/12
On Jan 2, 10:51 am, The Pukester, AmeriKKKan-AmeriKKKan wrote..Nothing
worth repeating, as usual

Go out, play with your ball n string and leave the debating to us
adults, Fool

Tronscend

Jan 2, 2012, 5:45:30 PM1/2/12

"Samuel Harrigon" <samha...@gmail.com> skrev i melding
> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
> So hi from the son of God.

And " h'i " in Hebrew means ...?

Budikka666

Jan 2, 2012, 6:20:19 PM1/2/12
Three times you had the chance to make up for past cowardice and true
to form, three times you RAN:
http://tinyurl.com/7eotebl
http://tinyurl.com/7b2waz8
http://tinyurl.com/7o23uvn

Duck & Run Duke Denies Christ Thrice:
http://tinyurl.com/867lax4
http://tinyurl.com/7kawokn
http://tinyurl.com/3brposl

Budikka

Colanth

Jan 2, 2012, 7:00:51 PM1/2/12
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 16:13:23 +0000 (UTC), Paul David Wright
<pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote in
>

>> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
>> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
>> So hi from the son of God.
>>
>> Rev. Samuel Harrigon
>> -Good Old Gospel Ship Church
>>

>You really should have that problem with hearing voices looked at, you
>know. There are medicines that can help.

It sounds like ACC (Agenesis of the corpus callosum).

"Although many children with the disorder will lead normal lives and
have average intelligence, careful neuropsychological testing reveals
subtle differences in higher cortical function compared to individuals
of the same age and education without ACC."

It can also result in "hearing voices" and religious belief.
--
"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we
are defending His work. In vowing ourselves to one another, we are

Fidem Turbare, atheist goddess

Jan 2, 2012, 7:05:44 PM1/2/12
On Jan 1, 5:40 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
> So hi from the son of God.

Have you been getting too much vitamin K again?

--
Fidem Turbare, atheist goddess
"If you believe in me, then you have much to learn about skepticism."

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 3, 2012, 1:02:08 AM1/3/12

"Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 16:13:23 +0000 (UTC), Paul David Wright
> <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>

>>> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
>>> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
>>> So hi from the son of God.
>>>
>>> Rev. Samuel Harrigon
>>> -Good Old Gospel Ship Church
>>>

>>You really should have that problem with hearing voices looked at, you
>>know. There are medicines that can help.
>
> It sounds like ACC (Agenesis of the corpus callosum).
>
> "Although many children with the disorder will lead normal lives and
> have average intelligence, careful neuropsychological testing reveals
> subtle differences in higher cortical function compared to individuals
> of the same age and education without ACC."
>
> It can also result in "hearing voices" and religious belief.

Just like a typical pop athiest, calling those who don't share his narrow
belief system crazy. Bitch, I'm not crazy. My shrink says so. I believe
my shrink better than some fox athiests on a chat board posting from New
Haven, Connecticut,

> "God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we
> are defending His work. In vowing ourselves to one another, we are
> entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and
> His blessing." - Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945

Adolf Hitler. Godwin's Law. You lose, Mikey.

--
I am a Fundamentalist Christian Pentecostal Warrior for the One lamb virgin,
Jesus Christ.

John Locke

Jan 3, 2012, 4:20:46 AM1/3/12
<samha...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
>site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
>So hi from the son of God.

...so why exactly would some god who is allegedly omnipotent,
omnipresent and omniscient need a son ? If it was for a planned
sacrifice then your god is a psycho. If it was for companionship, then
your god has imperfect human qualities. Digging under the surface
of your shaky dogma easily reveals the preposterous nature of
your god myths. I'm glad as hell that I dumped this monkey many years
ago.

John Locke

Jan 3, 2012, 4:46:52 AM1/3/12
...live where ? In Wonderland for eternity with the Mad Hatter ?

Mike Duffy

Jan 3, 2012, 9:20:38 AM1/3/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jdu5lc$r7s$1...@dont-email.me:

From: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law (Para 4 Line 4):

It is considered poor form to raise such a comparison arbitrarily with the
motive of ending the thread.

--
http://pages.videotron.ca/duffym/index.htm

John Baker

Jan 3, 2012, 2:02:59 PM1/3/12
On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 14:20:38 +0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
<Use_guest...@website.in.sig> wrote:

>"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
>in news:jdu5lc$r7s$1...@dont-email.me:

<PIGGYBACKING>

>> Adolf Hitler. Godwin's Law. You lose, Mikey.

Fuck Godwin, Zachy. If the shoe fits.....

Colanth

Jan 3, 2012, 5:10:52 PM1/3/12
Is your shrink a Christian?

>> "God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we
>> are defending His work. In vowing ourselves to one another, we are
>> entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and
>> His blessing." - Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945

>Adolf Hitler. Godwin's Law. You lose, Mikey.

Not when it's a random sig, loser-boi. "As an online discussion grows
longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler
approaches 1." What "comparison"? To what?
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

Budikka666

Jan 3, 2012, 5:18:09 PM1/3/12
On Jan 3, 12:02 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Colanth" <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

> > On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 16:13:23 +0000 (UTC), Paul David Wright
> > <pauldavidwri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >>Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >>You really should have that problem with hearing voices looked at, you
> >>know. There are medicines that can help.
>
> > It sounds like ACC (Agenesis of the corpus callosum).
>
> > "Although many children with the disorder will lead normal lives and
> > have average intelligence, careful neuropsychological testing reveals
> > subtle differences in higher cortical function compared to individuals
> > of the same age and education without ACC."
>
> > It can also result in "hearing voices" and religious belief.
>
> Just like a typical pop athiest, calling those who don't share his narrow
> belief system crazy.  Bitch, I'm not crazy.  My shrink says so.  I believe
> my shrink better than some fox athiests on a chat board posting from New
> Haven, Connecticut,
>
> > "God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we
> > are defending His work. In vowing ourselves to one another, we are
> > entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and
> > His blessing." - Adolf Hitler, in a radio address, 30 Jan. 1945
>
> Adolf Hitler.  Godwin's Law.  You lose, Mikey.

This from the stupid, gullible, cowardly, vacuous asshole who wanted
to debate whether religion does more harm than good whilst he's
fleeing my challenge to him to prove that religion has any substance
at all? lol! There's your answer you worthless piece of Christer
trash. Religion is evil, period.

Budikka

duke

Jan 3, 2012, 6:01:19 PM1/3/12
Hey, flake. Have you figured out that ball on a stringie thingie yet?

duke, American - American

*****
1 John 3:4-6
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact,
sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he
appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in
him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to
sin has either seen him or known him.
*****

duke

Jan 3, 2012, 6:01:51 PM1/3/12
With God, little atheist wannabe.

John Locke

Jan 3, 2012, 11:24:08 PM1/3/12
On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 17:01:51 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 01:46:52 -0800, John Locke <john...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 12:51:52 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:58:22 -0800 (PST), Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>You didn't accept his offer. You ran away as you alsways do.
>>>
>>>The dukester, American-American
>>>*****
>>>Romans 1:16-17
>>>
>>>It is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:
>>>for Jew first, then Greek. For in it is revealed the righteousness
>>>of God from faith to faith; as it is written, "The one who is
>>>righteous by faith will live."
>>>
>>...live where ? In Wonderland for eternity with the Mad Hatter ?
>
>With God, little atheist wannabe.

...just be glad that mad god entity mankind has concocted isn't real.
After one hour with such a deranged creature, you'd be clawing at the
pearly gates, screaming at the top of your lungs to get out. And
you've got it wrong. You wouldn't be "serving god". You'd
be "served to god"...medium rare.

John Locke

Jan 3, 2012, 11:27:13 PM1/3/12
True. But even worse, it's FUCKING BORING !!!

Father Haskell

Jan 3, 2012, 11:30:21 PM1/3/12
On Jan 1, 8:40 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
> So hi from the son of God.

Did you kick him in the nuts?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 4, 2012, 12:18:40 AM1/4/12

"Budikka666" <budi...@netscape.net> wrote in message
You're the one who is running away, Bukakke.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 4, 2012, 12:20:45 AM1/4/12

"Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
Actually he's a pop athiest.

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 10:06:16 AM1/4/12
On Tue, 3 Jan 2012 23:20:45 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
Then he's just playing with you, he's not actually analyzing you
(except to know that you're a kook).

Colanth

Jan 4, 2012, 4:23:08 PM1/4/12
Now you're one of Earl's people? Bukakke is the Catholic version of
Budikka's nym.

Paul David Wright

Jan 4, 2012, 6:50:23 PM1/4/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote
in news:jdu5lc$r7s$1...@dont-email.me:

> "Colanth" <col...@pern.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 16:13:23 +0000 (UTC), Paul David Wright
>> <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Samuel Harrigon <samha...@gmail.com> wrote in
@p16g2000yqd.googlegroups.com
>>>:

>>>You really should have that problem with hearing voices looked at,
>>>you know. There are medicines that can help.
>>
>> It sounds like ACC (Agenesis of the corpus callosum).
>>
>> "Although many children with the disorder will lead normal lives and
>> have average intelligence, careful neuropsychological testing reveals
>> subtle differences in higher cortical function compared to
>> individuals of the same age and education without ACC."
>>
>> It can also result in "hearing voices" and religious belief.
>
> Just like a typical pop athiest, calling those who don't share his
> narrow belief system crazy.

Normal people don't hear voices, Zachy.
YOU lose.

Paul David Wright

Jan 4, 2012, 6:54:49 PM1/4/12
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:58:22 -0800 (PST), Budikka666
> <budi...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> You didn't accept his offer. You ran away as you alsways do.

Nope.
That continues to be YOU.

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 6:59:53 PM1/4/12
On 1/4/2012 3:58 PM, Paul David Wright wrote:
> duke<duckg...@cox.net> wrote in
>

>> On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 12:34:39 -0800 (PST), ken<flak...@att.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Jan 2, 10:51 am, The Pukester, AmeriKKKan-AmeriKKKan wrote..Nothing
>>> worth repeating, as usual
>>>
>>> Go out, play with your ball n string and leave the debating to us
>>> adults, Fool
>>
>> Hey, flake. Have you figured out that ball on a stringie thingie yet?
>>

> Have YOU, Dork?
> WE already know how it works. It's you that doesn't know.

Oh gawd! Is that one STILL peddling the "ball on a string" thing? How sad.

Paul David Wright

Jan 4, 2012, 6:58:22 PM1/4/12
> On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 12:34:39 -0800 (PST), ken <flak...@att.net>
> wrote:
>
>>On Jan 2, 10:51 am, The Pukester, AmeriKKKan-AmeriKKKan wrote..Nothing
>>worth repeating, as usual
>>
>>Go out, play with your ball n string and leave the debating to us
>>adults, Fool
>
> Hey, flake. Have you figured out that ball on a stringie thingie yet?

Have YOU, Dork?
WE already know how it works. It's you that doesn't know.

Paul David Wright

Jan 4, 2012, 6:59:19 PM1/4/12
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Tue, 03 Jan 2012 01:46:52 -0800, John Locke <john...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 02 Jan 2012 12:51:52 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:58:22 -0800 (PST), Budikka666
>>><budi...@netscape.net> wrote:
>>>
>>>You didn't accept his offer. You ran away as you alsways do.
>>>
>>>The dukester, American-American
>>>*****
>>>Romans 1:16-17
>>>
>>>It is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:
>>>for Jew first, then Greek. For in it is revealed the righteousness
>>>of God from faith to faith; as it is written, "The one who is
>>>righteous by faith will live."
>>>
>>...live where ? In Wonderland for eternity with the Mad Hatter ?
>
> With God, little atheist wannabe.

No such creature, Dork.
Try again.

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 4, 2012, 7:41:54 PM1/4/12
"Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Just like a typical pop athiest, calling those who don't share his
>> narrow belief system crazy.
>
> Normal people don't hear voices, Zachy.
> YOU lose.

Says who?

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 4, 2012, 7:41:28 PM1/4/12

"DanielSan" <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Welcome back, DenialSon. I look forward to arguing with you again.

DanielSan

Jan 4, 2012, 7:47:09 PM1/4/12
On 1/4/2012 4:41 PM, Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:

> "DanielSan" <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 1/4/2012 3:58 PM, Paul David Wright wrote:
>>> duke<duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

>>> Have YOU, Dork?
>>> WE already know how it works. It's you that doesn't know.
>>>

>> Oh gawd! Is that one STILL peddling the "ball on a string" thing? How
>> sad.
>
> Welcome back, DenialSon. I look forward to arguing with you again.

Too bad.

*plonk*

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 4, 2012, 9:20:52 PM1/4/12

"DanielSan" <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Pussy knows he can't argue with a mental giant like me.

ken

Jan 4, 2012, 11:08:12 PM1/4/12
Hee hee hee!

duke

Jan 5, 2012, 1:04:32 PM1/5/12
Thank satan that ds/ds/ds is gone again.

ken

Jan 5, 2012, 3:08:03 PM1/5/12
Puke, AmeriKKKan - AmeriKKKan

Go outside and play with your ball n string, Puke.

(be sure not to play with the wrong balls)

Don Martin

Jan 5, 2012, 6:03:24 PM1/5/12
He cannot reach them and nobody else cares to.

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Budikka666

Jan 5, 2012, 6:35:29 PM1/5/12
You know truly brought home to us how profoundly ignorant, short-
sighted, stupid and plain dumb as a door Duck & Run Doofus Dimwit
Dipshit Duck Egg Duke was? You may have forgotten this, but we never
have. You could have been easily forgiven for thinking that February
1st 2004 was actually April 1st when Dormant Duke posted this one:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/3ea6104b9f2d0433
"Ok, you foot the bill to keep looking at the same "sky" that's
already been looked at. "

I mean the sheer blindness of that comment was enough, all by itself
to engrave in our brains the depthlessness of his abysmal imbecility.

Consider this:
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2012/01/hubble_still_unbeatable.php
written by an astrophysicist and I suspect he knows rather more of
what he speaks than Duped ever does.

Ancient - technology out of date, almost falling out of the sky in its
old age, yet the Hubble Space Telescope was a bargain, far exceeding
in returns what it cost to put it up there, and even today is bring
new knowledge and new insights into the cosmos.

And this is the telescope that Dumb-As-Shit Duke would never have even
put up there in the first place if he and his religious ilk had any
power, let alone kept it going so long.

That;s what a waste of skin Puke (or is it Hurl?) is. Remember, this
is the same excuse for a guy who openly admitted that "I've never
heard myself think."
http://tinyurl.com/f48bq

Budikka

Colanth

Jan 5, 2012, 10:07:14 PM1/5/12
On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:41:54 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

>"Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Just like a typical pop athiest, calling those who don't share his
>>> narrow belief system crazy.
>>
>> Normal people don't hear voices, Zachy.
>> YOU lose.
>
>Says who?

Normal people.
--
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will
eventually come to believe it." - Joseph Goebbels

Yap

Jan 5, 2012, 10:18:07 PM1/5/12
On Jan 2, 6:59 pm, Loirbaj <Rhodi...@wmconnect.com> wrote:
> Say Hi to Jesus today in prayer.

Your prayer is as empty as anything else.......
Those poor old ladies prayed so hard, they still were as wrinkly old
as they were.

> Christ did not bear the sins of all mankind, for some
> there are who "die in their sins" (John 8:21)
> --Hoaxed Scripture by Calvin Ramsey
>
> When I heard that Hitchens was dead,
> I took a deep breath. The air felt cleaner
> --Finkelstein

Yap

Jan 5, 2012, 10:14:24 PM1/5/12
On Jan 2, 9:40 am, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
> So hi from the son of God.

After seeing him, did you check into VA Hospital for some brain scan
so that you can prove to us that you are completely psycho free?

panamfloyd@hotmail.com rade

Jan 5, 2012, 10:46:57 PM1/5/12
On Jan 1, 8:40 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:

snip

No, Jesus said "HAI!"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/5326614.stm

-PF, Atl.
#2015, KoBAAWA!

Don Martin

Jan 6, 2012, 8:40:55 AM1/6/12
Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 9:40 am, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
>> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
>> So hi from the son of God.
>
> After seeing him, did you check into VA Hospital for some brain scan
> so that you can prove to us that you are completely psycho free?

Hol' on thar, li'l fella--what qualifies this loon for treatment at
taxpayer expense? Did he have his tiny brain blown out in a war or
something? If so, which side was he on at the time?

Don Martin

Jan 6, 2012, 8:40:55 AM1/6/12
Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:41:54 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>
>> "Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Normal people don't hear voices, Zachy.
>>> YOU lose.
>>
>> Says who?
>
> Normal people.

Stands to reason he would not have heard any.

Robert Weldon

Jan 6, 2012, 11:51:56 AM1/6/12
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote in
message news:je31eb$j8h$1...@dont-email.me...
Mental, yes; giant, no so much.

duke

Jan 6, 2012, 3:42:07 PM1/6/12
On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:35:29 -0800 (PST), Budikka666 <budi...@netscape.net>
wrote:

>You know truly brought home to us how profoundly ignorant, short-
>sighted, stupid and plain dumb as a door Duck & Run Doofus Dimwit
>Dipshit Duck Egg Duke was? You may have forgotten this, but we never
>have. You could have been easily forgiven for thinking that February
>1st 2004 was actually April 1st when Dormant Duke posted this one:
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/3ea6104b9f2d0433
> "Ok, you foot the bill to keep looking at the same "sky" that's
>already been looked at. "

>I mean the sheer blindness of that comment was enough, all by itself
>to engrave in our brains the depthlessness of his abysmal imbecility.

And buckwheat cuts the defense budget in favor of giving more handouts to his
brothers and sisters.

Colanth

Jan 6, 2012, 4:15:14 PM1/6/12
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:40:55 GMT, Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:41:54 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
>> <zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Paul David Wright" <pauldav...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> Says who?
>>
>> Normal people.
>
>Stands to reason he would not have heard any.

Zachy's just misinterpreting what his brain cell is saying. It's
really, "I'm so lonely ..."
--
"The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's
job to interpret law." - George Bush

Buddythunder

Jan 6, 2012, 4:20:12 PM1/6/12
On Jan 2, 2:40 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
> So hi from the son of God.
>
> Rev. Samuel Harrigon
> -Good Old Gospel Ship Church

He's been talking to Pat Robertson again too, very chatty at the
moment.

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 6, 2012, 6:09:22 PM1/6/12
On Jan 6, 12:42 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

> And buckwheat cuts the defense budget in favor of giving more handouts to his
> brothers and sisters.

I don't know who this buckwheat you're talking about is.

But the defense budget is going up, and HAS gone up in each of Obama's
years in office.

JD

Zacharias Mulletstein

Jan 6, 2012, 11:44:31 PM1/6/12

"Buddythunder" <davida...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Pat Robertson thinks he's talking to God, but he's really talking to Satan.
Pat Robinson really believes he is being talked to by Jesus Christ and he is
sincere. Too bad he is being duped by the Great Goat of the Seventh Abyss,
Satan. He is a good guy but he's dead wrong on Jesus.

Colanth

Jan 7, 2012, 12:32:39 AM1/7/12
wrote:

>Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 2, 9:40 am, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
>>> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
>>> So hi from the son of God.
>>
>> After seeing him, did you check into VA Hospital for some brain scan
>> so that you can prove to us that you are completely psycho free?
>
>Hol' on thar, li'l fella--what qualifies this loon for treatment at
>taxpayer expense? Did he have his tiny brain blown out in a war or
>something? If so, which side was he on at the time?

The one that used micro-pebbles as weapons.
--
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way
through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion

Don Martin

Jan 7, 2012, 9:07:58 AM1/7/12
Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:40:55 GMT, Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Yap <hhya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> After seeing him, did you check into VA Hospital for some brain scan
>>> so that you can prove to us that you are completely psycho free?
>>
>> Hol' on thar, li'l fella--what qualifies this loon for treatment at
>> taxpayer expense? Did he have his tiny brain blown out in a war or
>> something? If so, which side was he on at the time?
>
> The one that used micro-pebbles as weapons.

Then his DD 214 had better be on a clay tablet!

Colanth

Jan 7, 2012, 4:01:10 PM1/7/12
On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 14:07:58 GMT, Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 13:40:55 GMT, Don Martin <drdon...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Hol' on thar, li'l fella--what qualifies this loon for treatment at
>>> taxpayer expense? Did he have his tiny brain blown out in a war or
>>> something? If so, which side was he on at the time?
>>
>> The one that used micro-pebbles as weapons.
>
>Then his DD 214 had better be on a clay tablet!

I think his says "expired". It was a DD CCXIV back then.
--
3 out of 4 Americans make up 75% of the population.

Loirbaj

Jan 7, 2012, 4:46:43 PM1/7/12
Dawkins crossed over and now admits,

It's highly plausible that in the universe there
are God-like creatures. - Richard Dawkins

Garek

Jan 7, 2012, 4:55:26 PM1/7/12
So far there is no proof that Jesus Christ was a Christian.
Message has been deleted

Buddythunder

Jan 7, 2012, 8:12:22 PM1/7/12
On Jan 7, 5:44 pm, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasmulletst...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
> "Buddythunder" <davidarthu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 2, 2:40 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
> >> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
> >> So hi from the son of God.
>
> >> Rev. Samuel Harrigon
> >> -Good Old Gospel Ship Church
>
> > He's been talking to Pat Robertson again too, very chatty at the
> > moment.
>
> Pat Robertson thinks he's talking to God, but he's really talking to Satan.
> Pat Robinson really believes he is being talked to by Jesus Christ and he is
> sincere.  Too bad he is being duped by the Great Goat of the Seventh Abyss,
> Satan.  He is a good guy but he's dead wrong on Jesus.

How can you tell that it's Satan? Perhaps it really is Jesus. Perhaps
it's Ahura Mazda. Why should any rational person take any such claims
seriously? It all sure looks like bullshit, don't it?

Colanth

Jan 7, 2012, 8:50:51 PM1/7/12
On Fri, 6 Jan 2012 22:44:31 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
<zachariasm...@isalwaysright.com> wrote:

>"Buddythunder" <davida...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Jan 2, 2:40 pm, Samuel Harrigon <samharri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Jesus talked to me the other day and told me I need to confer on this
>>> site about the people in it and that to tell you all hi.
>>> So hi from the son of God.
>>>
>>> Rev. Samuel Harrigon
>>> -Good Old Gospel Ship Church
>>
>> He's been talking to Pat Robertson again too, very chatty at the
>> moment.
>
>Pat Robertson thinks he's talking to God, but he's really talking to Satan.
>Pat Robinson really believes he is being talked to by Jesus Christ and he is
>sincere. Too bad he is being duped by the Great Goat of the Seventh Abyss,
>Satan. He is a good guy but he's dead wrong on Jesus.

Then he's EXACTLY you.
--
"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good
things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do
New York Times, April 20, 1999

Colanth

Jan 8, 2012, 1:36:34 PM1/8/12
According to Christianity he wasn't.