Re: America's REAL "hate group"

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 20, 2017, 3:18:54 PM3/20/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
news:hASzA.14694$_83....@fx07.iad:

> On 3/19/2017 5:48 PM, trainguard wrote:

>>> Of course it does. It makes perfect sense to someone whose native
>>> tongue is English.
>>
>> I have no doubt that you can speak English. It is your mental
>> process, particularly your logic, that I question.
>
> Baselessly.

>>> So? His comment was about the SPLC, a hate group.
>>
>> It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.
>
> It was accurate.
>
>>> You asked if his
>>> comment about the SPLC - a comment in which he told the truth about
>>> them - gave him an orgasm. I said that if telling the truth about a
>>> hate group, the SPLC, is orgasmic, then maybe it did.
>>
>> And completely missed the point!
>
> No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.
>
>>> You're stupid.

You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what it
does. All you know is disinformation and propaganda. Educate yourself,
start here:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>

<http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>

Rudy Canoza

Mar 20, 2017, 3:38:05 PM3/20/17
>>> It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.
>>
>> It was accurate.

>>> And completely missed the point!
>>
>> No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.

> You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what it
> does.

I know exactly what it is. It's a far-left hate group and racket. They
shake people and institutions down for money, in order to label anyone
who disagrees in any way with the regressive proggie race agenda part of
a "hate group."

Weekend Edition May 15-17, 2009

King of the Hate Business
by ALEXANDER COCKBURN

What is the arch-salesman of hate-mongering, Mr. Morris Dees of the
Southern Poverty Law Center doing now? He’s saying that the election of
a black president proves his point. Hate is on the rise! Send money!

Without skipping a beat, the mailshot moguls, who year after year make
money selling the notion there’s been a right resurgence out there in
the hinterland with massed legions of haters, have used the election of
a black president to say that, yes, hate is on the rise and America
ready to burst apart at the seams, with millions of extremists primed to
march down Main Street draped in Klan robes, a copy of Mein Kampf tucked
under one arm and a Bible under the other, available for sneak
photographs from minions of Chip Berlet, another salesman of the
Christian menace, ripely endowed with millions to battle the legions of
the cross.

Ever since 1971 US Postal Service mailbags have bulged with Dees’
fundraising letters, scaring dollars out of the pockets of trembling
liberals aghast at his lurid depictions of hate-sodden America, in dire
need of legal confrontation by the SPLC. Nine years ago Ken Silverstein
wrote a devastating commentary on Dees and the SPLC in Harpers,
dissecting a typical swatch of Dees’ solicitations. At that time, as
Silverstein pointed out, the SPLC was “the wealthiest civil rights group
in America,” with $120 million in assets.

As of October 2008 the net assets of the SPLC were $170,240,129, The
merchant of hate himself, Mr. Dees, was paid an annual $273,132 as chief
trial counsel, and the SPLC’s president and CEO, Richard Cohen,
$290,193. Total revenue in 2007 was $44,727,257 and program expenses
$20,804,536. In other words, the Southern Poverty Law Center was raising
twice as much as it was spending on its proclaimed mission. Fund-raising
and administrative expenses accounted for $9 million, leaving $14
million to be put in the center’s vast asset portfolio.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2009/05/15/king-of-the-hate-business/

SPLC is a corrupt shakedown outfit.

james g. keegan jr.

Mar 20, 2017, 3:39:44 PM3/20/17
On 3/20/2017 12:18 PM, Adam A. Wanderer wrote:
>>> It was a clichéd rant that I found rather funny.
>>
>> It was accurate.

>>> And completely missed the point!
>>
>> No, I turned your puerile sophomoric point back against you.

> You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what it
> does. All you know is disinformation and propaganda. Educate yourself

Translation: "Believe what I believe"

That's all it means whenever a proggie writes "educate yourself."

No, go fuck yourself - I'm a critical thinker, not a proggie sheep.

Wiley E. Coyote

Mar 21, 2017, 7:26:02 AM3/21/17
"Adam A. Wanderer" <adamawa...@yahoo.com> wrote in
I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog movement.
Proably rabid, it should be put down.

Siri Cruise

Mar 21, 2017, 7:49:39 AM3/21/17
In article <XnsA73F4BAEDF092We...@213.239.209.88>,
"Wiley E. Coyote" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

> ><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>
> >
> ><http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>
> >

> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog movement.
> Proably rabid, it should be put down.

They are known by their enemies.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:53:26 AM3/21/17
"Wiley E. Coyote" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote in
No, you don't know anything about the SPLC. If you did, you'd send them
a huge donation. You can't even lie about them, you know so little.
Hint: Good bull shit needs some truth mixed in, read the Wikipedia
article.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:55:34 AM3/21/17
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> In article <XnsA73F4BAEDF092We...@213.239.209.88>,
> "Wiley E. Coyote" <nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:
>
>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>
>>>
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>
>>
>> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog
>> movement. Proably rabid, it should be put down.
>
> They are known by their enemies.

Good point! They've kicked the KKK in the butt many, many times, and will
do so again in the future.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:54:37 AM3/21/17

>>> You don't even know what the Southern Poverty Law Center is or what
>>> it does. All you know is disinformation and propaganda. Educate
>>> yourself, start here:
>>>
>>> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Poverty_Law_Center>
>>>
>>> <http://tinyurl.com/mqagp6d>
>>>
>> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog
>> movement. Proably rabid, it should be put down.
>
> No, you don't know anything about the SPLC.

Yes, we do, liar. It's a far-left hate group that shakes people down
for a lot of money by pretending (lying) to find "hate" groups on the
right. It is well established that that they call "racism" and "hate"
is *anything* that disputes one iota of the proggie race agenda.

Now fuck off.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 10:55:22 AM3/21/17
Bullshit. The "KKK" is a bogeyman - virtually non-existent and
impotent, and it has nothing to do with anything done to them by the
rabid SPLC.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 11:06:35 AM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:L8bAA.33144$Y11.10576
@fx12.iad:

>>> I know what it is. It is an inflammatory attack dog of the prog
>>> movement. Proably rabid, it should be put down.
>>
>> No, you don't know anything about the SPLC.
>
> Yes, we do, liar. It's a far-left hate group that shakes people down
> for a lot of money by pretending (lying) to find "hate" groups on the
> right. It is well established that that they call "racism" and "hate"
> is *anything* that disputes one iota of the proggie race agenda.
>
> Now fuck off.

So you want to bring back segregation and discrimination, and no
voting by minorities. Figures.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 11:08:22 AM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Still can't stop lying, Rudy Canoza? Figures. You still know
nothing at all about what the SPLC does.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 1:47:11 PM3/21/17
I never started, bitch.

SPLC is an extortion racket. Alexander Cockburn - from your tribe -
admitted it.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 1:48:51 PM3/21/17

>>> No, you don't know anything about the SPLC.
>>
>> Yes, we do, liar. It's a far-left hate group that shakes people down
>> for a lot of money by pretending (lying) to find "hate" groups on the
>> right. It is well established that that they call "racism" and "hate"
>> is *anything* that disputes one iota of the proggie race agenda.
>>
>> Now fuck off.
>
> So you want to bring back segregation and discrimination, and no
> voting by minorities.

Nope. I'm merely pointing out that the SPLC has nothing to do with
preventing those.

It's settled: what the SPLC calls "hate" and "racism" is merely people
disputing - rightly - the far-left proggie race agenda. "Diversity" is
*not* our strength, and it is nothing to celebrate - it's an obstacle to
overcome.

Cloud Hobbit

Mar 21, 2017, 2:29:02 PM3/21/17
They do great work and obviously they must fight religious oppression and the entire extremely stupid agenda of assholes like you.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 5:19:10 PM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:wGdAA.54951$_f.45864
@fx24.iad:
Bull shit.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 6:09:39 PM3/21/17

Don Kresch

Mar 21, 2017, 6:46:07 PM3/21/17
On 21 Mar 2017 13:55:31 GMT, "Adam A. Wanderer"
The Soviet Pravda Lie Center is an extremist hate-group.

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in Slacklessness trying not to.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:00:58 PM3/21/17
> http://www.counterpunch.org/2009/05/15/kng-of-the-hate-business/

Quite refutable. The article is bull shit written by an internet
rag. Educate yourself, try a reliable source of news and
information, try Wikipedia.

> Irrefutable.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 9:11:01 PM3/21/17
Nope.

> Educate yourself,

I've instructed you on the use of that stupid expression before, little
bitch. What you're saying - *all* you're saying - is "believe the
extremist bullshit propaganda that I believe." That's all it means.
Now fuck off, little bitch - remember, free speech has consequences.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 21, 2017, 9:16:41 PM3/21/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:DakAA.61419$_f.42963
@fx24.iad:
Such as? One of the jobs of the SPLC is protecting free speech.
I see what the problem is, you've swallowed the extreme right wing
propaganda, never a good idea. Educate yourself and learn of the
great work the SPLC has done to enrich all of our lives and to make
America safe.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 9:25:43 PM3/21/17
Bullshit, little bitch. Their only job is to *demonize* speech that is
contrary to the far-left proggie race agenda.

Educate yourself, little bitch.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 11:12:58 PM3/21/17
[followups vandalism by no-advanced-degree Worthless repaired]

On 3/21/2017 8:03 PM, trainwreck lied:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 02:50:58 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 3/21/2017 7:24 PM, trainwreck lied:
>>> [snip Worthless's juvenile snark]
>>
>> You don't really have an advanced degree, trainwreck.
>
> And how would you know?

Because you tell us yourself, trainwreck.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 21, 2017, 11:14:29 PM3/21/17
On 3/21/2017 8:08 PM, trainwreck lied:
> On Wednesday, 22 March 2017 02:51:50 UTC, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> [snip Worthless's juvenile snark]
>>
>> Looks like all of your brain is dead, trainwreck.
>
> What's it like not understanding what people are talking about?

I understand what people are talking about far better than you,
trainwreck - you agree.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 1:37:23 AM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
..."race agenda"??? Oh!!! You're a bigot. No wonder. Never mind.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 1:42:32 AM3/22/17
Yes, the proggie race agenda. Don't tell me you don't know what it is?

Educate yourself about it.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 1:47:46 AM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in news:b9oAA.129445$561.111986
@fx42.iad:
We all know what you actually mean, non-discrimination. You want to
have "white supremacy". Are you a member of a white supremest group?
It would explain your attitude. A Neo Nazi attitude will make your
mind that sick.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 2:08:18 AM3/22/17
No, little proggie bitch. The racist left-wing proggie race agenda is
most assuredly *NOT* about "anti-discrimination". It's about forcing
people to embrace a toxic identity politics view that *defines* people
according to their leftist-approved group affiliations. That's what it is.

Educate yourself about it.

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 4:44:20 AM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Do you ever make any sense? Or is it just the mumbo jumbo of right
wing nuts when they have nothing real to say?

> Educate yourself about it.

Got some links to your favorite internet rags? Perhaps I can Tweet them
around.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 10:31:14 AM3/22/17

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 10:35:54 AM3/22/17
On 3/22/2017 2:18 AM, trainwreck lied:
> No, you

Yes, I really do, trainwreck. You are a far-left extremist blinded by
your partisanship and hate. You're also aggressively stupid. You never
make a serious comment here - literally never. You're just taking the
piss. Why don't you just fuck off out of here, bitch?

Adam A. Wanderer

Mar 22, 2017, 4:50:02 PM3/22/17
Rudy Canoza <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in
Do you have any links besides right wing disinformation and hate rags?
Some actually reliable sources of news and information would be nice.

Rudy Canoza

Mar 22, 2017, 5:45:15 PM3/22/17
They're nothing of the kind, you little cocksucker. *Half* of those
were left-wing sites.