The issue of the Big Bang and supposed creation

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 22, 2011, 8:50:57 PM12/22/11
Religion has said that God created something in order to create.

Some of you may be privy to who I speak of.
This is stupid. Science is in a better position to understand itself
and the physical begining. Religions shot was abysmal with regards
to that. Science has had the opportunity to correct itself which
is wonderful.

Mitchell Raemsch; the prize

Florian Kutscherauer

Dec 22, 2011, 9:20:21 PM12/22/11
micro...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Religion has said that God created something in order to create.

Religion is not a person. It cannot speak, so it didn't say anything.

Delusional idiots, on the other hand, are constantly throwing up "new"
crap---including your own shit.

> Some of you may be privy to who I speak of.

No, and I don't want to be.

> This is stupid.

My point exactly.

> Science is in a better position to understand itself and the physical
> begining.

If you knew what science actually /is/ you wouldn't talk about it like it
were a person.

> Religions shot was abysmal with regards to that.

Religion is not a person. It cannot shoot, so it couldn't have shot
abysmally.

> Science has had the opportunity to correct itself which is wonderful.

So apparently you don't know what science is. I'm not surprised.

I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, so there is no
need for you to even try.

--
Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 22, 2011, 9:41:10 PM12/22/11
On Dec 22, 6:20 pm, Florian Kutscherauer <florian.kutschera...@gmx.at>
wrote:
> microm2...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Religion has said that God created something in order to create.
>
> Religion is not a person.  It cannot speak, so it didn't say anything.

It speaks through those that represent it does it not?

> Delusional idiots, on the other hand, are constantly throwing up "new"
> crap---including your own shit.
>
> > Some of you may be privy to who I speak of.
>
> No, and I don't want to be.
>
> > This is stupid.
>
> My point exactly.
>
> > Science is in a better position to understand itself and the physical
> > begining.
>
> If you knew what science actually /is/ you wouldn't talk about it like it
> were a person.
>
> > Religions shot was abysmal with regards to that.
>
> Religion is not a person.  It cannot shoot, so it couldn't have shot
> abysmally.
>
> > Science has had the opportunity to correct itself which is wonderful.
>
> So apparently you don't know what science is.  I'm not surprised.
>
> I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, so there is no
> need for you to even try.
>
> --
> Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.

I do believe there are such things as the scientific and religious
establishments which speak for themselves.

Mitchell Raemsch; the prize

Don Stockbauer

Dec 22, 2011, 10:01:53 PM12/22/11
On Dec 22, 8:20 pm, Florian Kutscherauer <florian.kutschera...@gmx.at>
wrote:
Damn. You have a weirder name than I have. I didn't think it was
possible.

Olrik

Dec 22, 2011, 11:16:30 PM12/22/11
On 2011-12-22 21:41, micro...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:20 pm, Florian Kutscherauer<florian.kutschera...@gmx.at>
> wrote:
>> microm2...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Religion has said that God created something in order to create.
>>
>> Religion is not a person. It cannot speak, so it didn't say anything.
>
> It speaks through those that represent it does it not?

No, it does not "speaks through those that represent it".

>> Delusional idiots, on the other hand, are constantly throwing up "new"
>> crap---including your own shit.
>>
>>> Some of you may be privy to who I speak of.
>>
>> No, and I don't want to be.
>>
>>> This is stupid.
>>
>> My point exactly.
>>
>>> Science is in a better position to understand itself and the physical
>>> begining.
>>
>> If you knew what science actually /is/ you wouldn't talk about it like it
>> were a person.
>>
>>> Religions shot was abysmal with regards to that.
>>
>> Religion is not a person. It cannot shoot, so it couldn't have shot
>> abysmally.
>>
>>> Science has had the opportunity to correct itself which is wonderful.
>>
>> So apparently you don't know what science is. I'm not surprised.
>>
>> I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, so there is no
>> need for you to even try.
>>
>> --
>> Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.
>
> I do believe there are such things as the scientific and religious
> establishments which speak for themselves.

You can believe whatever you want.

> Mitchell Raemsch; the prize in a tainted Cracker Jack box

Florian Kutscherauer

Dec 23, 2011, 12:37:16 AM12/23/11
Don Stockbauer wrote:
They're both Germanic. Yours isn't weird at all for a German name.
Quite ordinary, actually.

Florian Kutscherauer

Dec 23, 2011, 12:59:03 AM12/23/11
micro...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Florian Kutscherauer wrote:
>> micro...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Religion has said that God created something in order to create.
>>
>> Religion is not a person.  It cannot speak, so it didn't say anything.
>
> It speaks through those that represent it does it not?

No, it does not. It doesn't speak at all.

>> Delusional idiots, on the other hand, are constantly throwing up "new"
>> crap---including your own shit.
>>
>>> Some of you may be privy to who I speak of.
>>
>> No, and I don't want to be.
>>
>>> This is stupid.
>>
>> My point exactly.
>>
>>> Science is in a better position to understand itself and the physical
>>> begining.
>>
>> If you knew what science actually /is/ you wouldn't talk about it like
>> it were a person.
>>
>>> Religions shot was abysmal with regards to that.
>>
>> Religion is not a person.  It cannot shoot, so it couldn't have shot
>> abysmally.
>>
>>> Science has had the opportunity to correct itself which is wonderful.
>>
>> So apparently you don't know what science is.  I'm not surprised.
>>
>> I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, so there is no
>> need for you to even try.
>
> I do believe there are such things as the scientific and religious
> establishments which speak for themselves.

For themselves, maybe. But neither for the former nor for the latter.

Don Martin

Dec 23, 2011, 8:42:50 AM12/23/11
"micro...@hotmail.com" <micro...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 22, 6:20 pm, Florian Kutscherauer <florian.kutschera...@gmx.at>
> wrote:
>> microm2...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Religion has said that God created something in order to create.
>>
>> Religion is not a person. It cannot speak, so it didn't say anything.
>
> It speaks through those that represent it does it not?

No. People claiming to represent religion generally _imagine_ themselves
to speak for it, but that is hardly the same thing.

Fidei defensor (Hon. Antipodean)
The Squeeky Wheel: http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2011, 3:07:20 PM12/23/11
On Dec 22, 9:59 pm, Florian Kutscherauer <florian.kutschera...@gmx.at>
wrote:
> microm2...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Florian Kutscherauer wrote:
> Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.- Hide quoted text -

God doesn't need to prove that He exists florian.

Don Martin

Dec 23, 2011, 4:35:41 PM12/23/11
On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:07:20 -0800 (PST), "micro...@hotmail.com"
<micro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.- Hide quoted text -

>God doesn't need to prove that He exists florian.

Nonexistence frees one of that bothersome obligation,

Florian Kutscherauer

Dec 23, 2011, 7:49:56 PM12/23/11
> God doesn't need to prove that He exists florian.

Have you ever heard of the phrases "circular reasoning" and "begging the
question," microbe? If so: Which one is more suitable to describe your
statement?

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2011, 8:04:34 PM12/23/11
On Dec 23, 4:49 pm, Florian Kutscherauer <florian.kutschera...@gmx.at>
> Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.- Hide quoted text -

Have you ever heard of a circular orbit?
In that case there is no strength of gravity.
Why has science not noticed before me?
There are inbetween strengths of gravity
And a maximum limit with a finite range

Mitchell Raemsch; the prize

Florian Kutscherauer

Dec 23, 2011, 8:33:20 PM12/23/11
micro...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Florian Kutscherauer wrote:
>> microm2...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> God doesn't need to prove that He exists florian.
>>
>> Have you ever heard of the phrases "circular reasoning" and "begging
>> the question," microbe?  If so:  Which one is more suitable to describe
>> your statement?

Still haven't answered my questions.

> Have you ever heard of a circular orbit?

Are you talking about the orbits of planets? The ones Johannes Kepler
proved to be *elliptic* in the 17th century?

> In that case there is no strength of gravity.

You're wrong. But that isn't surprising me.

> Why has science not noticed before me?

Because scientists are busy doing *real* science.

> There are inbetween strengths of gravity
> And a maximum limit with a finite range

Did you take your meds today?

> Mitchell Raemsch; the prize [is right ... but Mitchell isn't]

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 23, 2011, 9:06:50 PM12/23/11
On Dec 23, 5:33 pm, Florian Kutscherauer <florian.kutschera...@gmx.at>
wrote:
I can't wait!

Colanth

Dec 25, 2011, 4:39:11 PM12/25/11
On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:04:34 -0800 (PST), "micro...@hotmail.com"
<micro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Why has science not noticed before me?

Because you're that insignificant.
--
"Which is it: is man one of God's blunders, or is God one of man's
blunders?" - Friedrich Nietzsche

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 25, 2011, 7:58:42 PM12/25/11
On Dec 25, 1:39 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:04:34 -0800 (PST), "microm2...@hotmail.com"
>
> <microm2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >Why has science not noticed before me?
>
> Because you're that insignificant.

But a circular orbit is not and I have pointed that out.
Let the cookie crumble.
There are inbetween strengths of gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch; the prize

Colanth

Dec 26, 2011, 9:16:02 PM12/26/11
On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:58:42 -0800 (PST), "micro...@hotmail.com"
<micro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 25, 1:39 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 17:04:34 -0800 (PST), "microm2...@hotmail.com"
>>
>> <microm2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >Why has science not noticed before me?
>>
>> Because you're that insignificant.
>
>But a circular orbit is not and I have pointed that out.
>Let the cookie crumble.
>There are inbetween strengths of gravity.

Oil and vinegar or bleu cheese?
--
The posting above is just this sig's way of propagating itself

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 26, 2011, 9:20:10 PM12/26/11
On Dec 26, 6:16 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:58:42 -0800 (PST), "microm2...@hotmail.com"
>
> <microm2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Dec 25, 1:39 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> >> Because you're that insignificant.
>
> >But a circular orbit is not and I have pointed that out.
> >Let the cookie crumble.
> >There are inbetween strengths of gravity.
>
> Oil and vinegar or bleu cheese?
> --
> The posting above is just this sig's way of propagating itself

If the strength of gravity can go away then it is a much more
interesting universe that we live in.

Colanth

Dec 27, 2011, 10:44:10 AM12/27/11
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:20:10 -0800 (PST), "micro...@hotmail.com"
<micro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 26, 6:16 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 16:58:42 -0800 (PST), "microm2...@hotmail.com"
>>
>> <microm2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >But a circular orbit is not and I have pointed that out.
>> >Let the cookie crumble.
>> >There are inbetween strengths of gravity.
>>
>> Oil and vinegar or bleu cheese?

>If the strength of gravity can go away

It can't. <moot nonsense snipped> The words don't even mean
anything. Gravity has no "strength".
--
"I heard somebody say, 'Where's Nelson Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead.
Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." - George W. Bush

micro...@hotmail.com

Dec 28, 2011, 11:29:34 PM12/28/11
On Dec 27, 7:44 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:20:10 -0800 (PST), "microm2...@hotmail.com"