New Age?

Dale

Jan 25, 2022, 8:18:54 PMJan 25
New Age?

Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?

entropy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy

uncertainty principle?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

--
Mystery -> https://www.dalekelly.org/

Kevrob

Jan 25, 2022, 8:56:58 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:18:54 PM UTC-5, Dale wrote:
> New Age?
>
> Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?
>
> entropy?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
>
> uncertainty principle?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

[quote]

Most of the beliefs which characterise the New Age were already present by the
end of the 19th century, even to such an extent that one may legitimately wonder
whether the New Age brings anything new at all.

— Historian of religion Wouter Hanegraaff, 1996

[/quote] - Hanegraaff, Wouter (1996). New Age Religion and Western Culture:
Esotericism in the Mirror of Secular Thought. Leiden: Brill. ISBN 978-9004106956.

Quoted at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age

Same ol' hooey in a "brand new tin," if by "new tin" we
mean one over six decades old.

--
Kevin R
a.a #2310

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 9:00:40 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 6:18:54 PM UTC-7, Dale wrote:
> New Age?
>
> Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?
>
> entropy?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
>
> uncertainty principle?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

Do you listen to the fifth dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNvFVI2G38

Do you think hedonism will save your soul?

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 9:05:06 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 6:56:58 PM UTC-7, Kevrob wrote:

> Same ol' hooey in a "brand new tin," if by "new tin" we
> mean one over six decades old.

You sympathize with eastern philosophy, so it seems bizarre you are so adamant against the 'hooey' as you call it.
Of course you have insight into the confusion going on locally; surprised you would just attack anything I suppose ...

Kevrob

Jan 25, 2022, 9:24:48 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:05:06 PM UTC-5, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 6:56:58 PM UTC-7, Kevrob wrote:
>
> > Same ol' hooey in a "brand new tin," if by "new tin" we
> > mean one over six decades old.
> You sympathize with eastern philosophy, so it seems bizarre you
> are so adamant against the 'hooey' as you call it.

I'm not big fan of Eastern philosophy. Maybe Lao Tzu and
Taoism, but the rest of it is *meh.* Classical Buddhism
doesn't require belief in a ghod, but many practitioners have
folded folk religion with theistic elements into the mix, even
treating Gautama as if he were a deity.

> Of course you have insight into the confusion going on locally;
> surprised you would just attack anything I suppose ...

Kelly's an off-charter troll. So is Yost.

Dale

Jan 25, 2022, 9:41:42 PMJan 25
I like their song called "Age of Aquarius"

--
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 9:48:57 PMJan 25
We're still in the Age of Pisces for 300 more years

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 10:23:32 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:48:57 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:

> > I like their song called "Age of Aquarius"
> We're still in the Age of Pisces for 300 more years

Maybe it is ahead of its time?

Kevrob

Jan 25, 2022, 10:42:32 PMJan 25
[quote]

Astrologers do not agree on when the Aquarian age will start or even if it has already
started. Campion (1999) lists various references from mainly astrological sources
for the start of the Age of Aquarius. Based on Campion's summary, most published
materials on the subject state that the Age of Aquarius arrived in the 20th century
(29 claims), with the 24th century in second place with 12 claimants.

[/quote] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

Some "science" you have there, astrologers!

Michelle Malkin

Jan 25, 2022, 10:44:22 PMJan 25
You think that everyone who disagrees with you is a hedonist,
Mikey Yost. Do you even know what the word hedonism means?

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hedonism/

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 10:53:45 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:44:22 PM UTC-7, malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:00:40 PM UTC-5, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> > On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 6:18:54 PM UTC-7, Dale wrote:
> > > New Age?
> > >
> > > Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?
> > >
> > > entropy?
> > >
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
> > >
> > > uncertainty principle?
> > >
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
> > Do you listen to the fifth dimension?
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNvFVI2G38
> >
> > Do you think hedonism will save your soul?
> You think that everyone who disagrees with you is a hedonist

Stop making up ludicrous nonsense.

Dale is an admitted hedonist.

Stop lying regularly about everything.

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 10:56:02 PMJan 25
The age of Aquarius begins when the equinox goes from
Pisces to Aquarius. Then Mike gets out of jail.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 10:58:56 PMJan 25
Moron, I am not in jail, you lying charlatan.

You have asserted things to the court there is no way you could ever prove with real evidence.

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 11:05:44 PMJan 25
You will be soon

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 11:06:22 PMJan 25
Not from anything you assert.

David Dalton

Jan 25, 2022, 11:09:38 PMJan 25
On Jan 25, 2022, Dale wrote
(in article <ssq7hq$lkd$1...@dont-email.me>):

> New Age?
>
> Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?
>
> entropy?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
>
> uncertainty principle?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle

nuage is French for cloud

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 11:09:53 PMJan 25
I tell the stories, I make the rules

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 11:15:59 PMJan 25
Thanks for admitting you are making it up.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 11:19:03 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:09:53 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> I make the rules

No congress does and congress says you ignoring the statute of limitations carries ten years in prison for your crime you are most certainly committing, evil liar:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 11:21:09 PMJan 25
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3282

(a)In General.—
no person shall be prosecuted, tried, or punished for any offense, not capital, unless the indictment is found or the information is instituted within five years next after such offense shall have been committed.

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 11:26:47 PMJan 25
THE son of the First Cause <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:09:53 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > I make the rules
>

> No congress does and congress says you ignoring the statute of limitations carries ten years in prison for your crime you are most certainly committing, evil liar:

Then you admit you committed crimes.
Statute of limitations doesnt change that, snip all you
like.
Message has been deleted

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 11:45:19 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:43:55 PM UTC-7, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> The statute precludes the govt from being able to take action against a person.
> The assertion you alleged from at least from 2003 or before, never occurred to begin with, and there is no way for you to prove it with any real evidence.
>
> Thusly, you should not be taking the action you have been.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 25, 2022, 11:47:05 PMJan 25
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:26:47 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> THE son of the First Cause <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:09:53 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > > I make the rules
> >

> > No congress does and congress says you ignoring the statute of limitations carries ten years in prison for your crime you are most certainly committing, evil liar:
> Then you admit you committed crimes.

You just made that up, hardly surprising since you have no legal training.

> Statute of limitations doesnt change

Thanks for admitting you have a very real statute of limitations problem in what you are doing.

Ignoring it is illegal.

Robbie

Jan 25, 2022, 11:57:06 PMJan 25
THE son of the First Cause <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:26:47 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > Statute of limitations doesnt change that
>
> The statute precludes the govt from being able to take action against a person.

If you hide behind the statute of limitations, then we
know you are a crook.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 12:00:13 AMJan 26
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:57:06 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> THE son of the First Cause <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Then you admit you committed crimes.
> > > Statute of limitations doesnt change that
> >
> > The statute precludes the govt from being able to take action against a person.
> If you hide behind the statute of limitations

It has nothing to do with 'hiding' as you erroneously characterize it, it is a limitation upon the govt with their finger pointing / accusational ability, once a certain amount of time goes by, if you haven't brought a case, you can't.

Robbie

Jan 26, 2022, 12:27:03 AMJan 26
THE son of the First Cause <princmi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 9:57:06 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > THE son of the First Cause <drlmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > The statute precludes the govt from being able to take action against a person.
> > If you hide behind the statute of limitations
>
> It has nothing to do with 'hiding' as you erroneously characterize it,

That won't help you Mike. Best hope is to turn yourself
in and plead insanity.

Michelle Malkin

Jan 26, 2022, 12:42:08 AMJan 26
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:53:45 PM UTC-5, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:44:22 PM UTC-7, malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:

Paine was a Deist. He wasn't into such crap as mysticism.

> > > Do you listen to the fifth dimension?

I prefer the Moody Blues, Styx, Kansas, Journey, Foreigner,
U2, the Doors, the Rolling Stones and, of course, the Beatles.

> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNvFVI2G38
> > >
> > > Do you think hedonism will save your soul?

Please define soul and give evidence that such a thing exists.

> > You think that everyone who disagrees with you is a hedonist

> Stop making up ludicrous nonsense.

I never lie about you, sicko.

> Dale is an admitted hedonist.

I don't know Dale.

> Stop lying regularly about everything.

I'm not a liar like you.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/hedonism/

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 12:50:39 AMJan 26
Is that what you intend to do?

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 12:52:09 AMJan 26
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:42:08 PM UTC-7, malkinmi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:53:45 PM UTC-5, THE son of the First Cause wrote:

> Paine was a Deist. He wasn't into such crap as mysticism.

> I prefer

You are not dale.

> I never lie about you

You are constantly lying about me.

> > Dale is an admitted hedonist.
> I don't know Dale.

He is one of the people suing you for your wrongful, needless surveillance.
You know him, he used to use the nym average joe and comrade years ago.

> > Stop lying regularly about everything.
> I'm not a liar

Yes you are.

Robbie

Jan 26, 2022, 1:04:56 AMJan 26
I can't tell you what I will do.
Only telling you to stop your crimes now.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 1:10:18 AMJan 26
On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 11:04:56 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> THE son of the First Cause <princmi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:27:03 PM UTC-7, Robbie wrote:
> > > THE son of the First Cause <princmi...@gmail.com>

> > > That won't help you Mike. Best hope is to turn yourself
> > > in and plead insanity.
> >
> > Is that what you intend to do?
> I can't tell you what I will do.

If you are finally arrested to stop the crime spree you have been on, you intend to plead insanity, because you are.

Robbie

Jan 26, 2022, 1:23:00 AMJan 26
Lol nope I'm a good guy, your going to jail.

Dale

Jan 26, 2022, 1:39:54 AMJan 26
On 1/25/2022 8:18 PM, Dale wrote:
> New Age?
>
> Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?

religions had mysticism before

now New Age should see relevant value from those religions

--
Mystery? -> https://www.dalekelly.org/

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 1:51:02 AMJan 26
You're?

Dale

Jan 26, 2022, 7:27:30 AMJan 26
On 1/25/2022 11:09 PM, David Dalton wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2022, Dale wrote
> (in article <ssq7hq$lkd$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> New Age?
>>
>> Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?
>>
>> entropy?
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
>>
>> uncertainty principle?
>>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
>
> nuage is French for cloud

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuage

Clouding sight

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 7:53:27 AMJan 26
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 10:00:40 AM UTC+8, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> On Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 6:18:54 PM UTC-7, Dale wrote:
> > New Age?
> >
> > Did it begin when "The Age of Reason" had to admit mysticism?
> >
> > entropy?
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy
> >
> > uncertainty principle?
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
> Do you listen to the fifth dimension?

So you believe that crime is a 5th dimension?

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxNvFVI2G38
>
> Do you think hedonism will save your soul?

There is no soul, you stupid victim of religion!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 7:57:12 AMJan 26
You have been encircled, so it is the same as in a jail!

> You have asserted things to the court there is no way you could ever prove with real evidence.

Robbie had presented the right evidence to the court which accepted as real!

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 4:30:03 PMJan 26
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:53:27 AM UTC-7, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Do you listen to the fifth dimension?
> So you believe that crime is a 5th dimension?

Why did you supposed noggin just make up and add / insert the word crime into that?

You hear music and it triggers criminality in your mind for some reason?

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 4:31:00 PMJan 26
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:57:12 AM UTC-7, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:

> > You have asserted things to the court there is no way you could ever prove with real evidence.
> Robbie had presented the right evidence to the court

(on the contrary)

Robbie has presented no real evidence to the court of his assertion, as his assertion never occurred to begin with.

%

Jan 26, 2022, 4:47:50 PMJan 26
and this is important to me because

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 5:11:08 PMJan 26
That you know with what he is typing online, that his word is worthless, so you don't fall for his continuing deceit.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 7:35:24 PMJan 26
Then how did the court convict you?
You mean you camouflaged your drugs very well?
Message has been deleted

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 10:02:29 PMJan 26
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 8:02:04 PM UTC-7, THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> I have never been notified by any court about your phony nonsense you made up.
> > You mean you camouflaged your drugs
> I have zero drug convictions, imbecile.

%

Jan 26, 2022, 11:52:47 PMJan 26
On 2022-01-26 8:02 p.m., THE son of the First Cause wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 5:35:24 PM UTC-7, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have never been notified by any court about your phony nonsense you amde up.
>

>> You mean you camouflaged your drugs
>
> I have zero drug convictions, imbecile.

i know my age

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 26, 2022, 11:53:37 PMJan 26
On Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 9:52:47 PM UTC-7, % wrote:

> i know my age

So you finally ready to admit the truth?

You are getting up there in years for a fed ...

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2022, 4:12:20 AMJan 27
After conviction then you have zero?
Are you trying to build up the number again?

%

Jan 27, 2022, 6:10:37 AMJan 27
do i look old

https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a

%

Jan 27, 2022, 10:28:38 AMJan 27
i'm unemployed i'm retired cause i'm so old

Fred OInka

Jan 27, 2022, 10:38:14 AMJan 27
In article <mo-dnWY5ooWAJ2_8...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com
% says...
At least you get to collect disability, fat Dave.

https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a

--
https://imgur.com/a/bgggb35

I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x

Fred OInka

Jan 27, 2022, 11:29:11 AMJan 27
In article <keGdnRDLKreSIG_8...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com says...

> On 2022-01-27 8:38 a.m., Fred OInka wrote:
> > In article <mo-dnWY5ooWAJ2_8...@giganews.com>, purse...@gmail.com
> > % says...

> >> i'm unemployed i'm retired cause i'm so old
> >>
> > At least you get to collect disability, fat Dave.
> >
> > https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a
> >

> i get everything and my dope , all prescribed and free ,
> my life is just a lay back and dig it , yay me

Ain't canaDUH great?! I'll stick with collecting SSI
and living a dream here in the trailer park.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 27, 2022, 3:50:55 PMJan 27
I do not have any drug convictions ever.

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 27, 2022, 3:51:21 PMJan 27
On Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 8:38:14 AM UTC-7, Fred OInka wrote:

> At least you get to collect disability, fat Dave.

No, he gets 6 figures a year for being a DEA agent, mr oink.

%

Jan 27, 2022, 3:59:44 PMJan 27
would you like one

%

Jan 27, 2022, 4:02:23 PMJan 27
i get everything i'm going to be on ,
anderson cooper and i'm getting my own podcast show ,
dr.phil is going to be my first guest

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 27, 2022, 4:09:09 PMJan 27
There is no reason in reality to have one.

Aside with what your fantasy wishes are, mr us federal agent who is off his rocker if he ever had one to begin with.

%

Jan 27, 2022, 4:23:46 PMJan 27
yea but would you like one

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 27, 2022, 5:04:56 PMJan 27
Of course not, you drooling imbecile.
The answer is no.

There is no way you could get one either, idiot.

%

Jan 27, 2022, 6:25:29 PMJan 27
of course i can't get one i'm above all that

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 27, 2022, 6:30:02 PMJan 27
I am not interested in your many drug crimes, the crimes you commit I am interested in are the constitutional rights violations you have committed against me.

%

Jan 27, 2022, 6:39:28 PMJan 27
well write them down and call cnn

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 27, 2022, 7:31:06 PMJan 27
if you were the topic I certainly could, but when the time for the discussion occurs with the people it won't be about you I will need to talk about with them.

%

Jan 27, 2022, 7:45:37 PMJan 27
lets go on dr phil then

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2022, 7:46:41 PMJan 27
The discussion or report is all about you with how many crimes you have carried out, how many kilos of drug are pushed by you each month, and nothing about them!

THE son of the First Cause

Jan 27, 2022, 11:31:51 PMJan 27
The real issue, which involves this country's intelligence.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2022, 4:42:25 AMJan 28