Re: More Russians Dying- Putin Beside Himself

Jeffrey VanRensselaer

Jun 3, 2023, 1:42:15 PM6/3/23
On 6/3/2023 10:28 AM, ? Mighty Wannabe? wrote:
> [...]

I doubt we will ever know accurate figures for Russian casualties. Russia will
always downplay and minimize them, and Ukraine will inflate them. However,
western intelligence sources estimate them as being enormous. I saw multiple
stories yesterday at reliable sources saying that the U.S. estimates 20,000 —
that's *TWENTY THOUSAND* — Russian deaths since December 2022. That's in
addition to however many tens of thousands they have had since launching their
illegal war of aggression in Feb. 2022.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65451487
https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-bakhmut-russia-us-intelligence-wagner-206192775c2d685c8eaa73c3eab66fd5

Both stories cite John Kirby, a spokesman for the National Security Council. Is
the number accurate? There's obviously no way of knowing. However, what we do
know is that U.S. intelligence *believes* the number to be an accurate estimate.
The BBC story *quotes* Mr. Kirby: "We estimate that Russia has suffered more
than 100,000 casualties, including over 20,000 killed in action." Casualties
other than combat deaths nearly always exceed combat deaths, but those
casualties always include grievous injuries such as loss of limbs, paralysis and
other horrific life-altering injuries.

It is very likely that Russian combat deaths are substantially above 50,000, and
that other casualties are in the hundreds of thousands.

This is good. All right-thinking persons globally applaud high Russian casualties.

xdmod2

Jun 4, 2023, 10:09:20 PM6/4/23

"Jeffrey VanRensselaer" <jeffy...@gardner.shitbags.con> wrote in message
I think the global south, thinks you are full of shit. Your own government
said 7 or 8 to 1. But others
say that is on a good day. Can be as high as 12 or 14 to 1. The Ukrainians
will wake up after you discard
them like garbage, and you will have one hell of an enemy on your hands.

Governor Swill

Jun 6, 2023, 12:04:09 AM6/6/23
On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 21:09:13 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:

>I think the global south, thinks you are full of shit. Your own government
>said 7 or 8 to 1. But others
>say that is on a good day. Can be as high as 12 or 14 to 1. The Ukrainians
>will wake up after you discard
>them like garbage, and you will have one hell of an enemy on your hands.

Ukraine will join the EU. They may be forced to give up land, but once they settle their
border conflict with Russia, they'll be eligible for NATO membership as well.

Moldova and Romania are highly motivated to support that and Romania has already signed a
'letter of intent' to support Ukraine's admission to NATO.

The global south will do what it wants to do but will remain in play for some time to
come.

India is a powerful pivot point to prevent domination by any one global faction.

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

xdmod2

Jun 6, 2023, 1:54:26 AM6/6/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 21:09:13 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>
>>I think the global south, thinks you are full of shit. Your own government
>>said 7 or 8 to 1. But others
>>say that is on a good day. Can be as high as 12 or 14 to 1. The Ukrainians
>>will wake up after you discard
>>them like garbage, and you will have one hell of an enemy on your hands.
>
> Ukraine will join the EU. They may be forced to give up land, but once
> they settle their
> border conflict with Russia, they'll be eligible for NATO membership as
> well.
>
> Moldova and Romania are highly motivated to support that and Romania has
> already signed a
> 'letter of intent' to support Ukraine's admission to NATO.
>
> The global south will do what it wants to do but will remain in play for
> some time to
> come.
>
> India is a powerful pivot point to prevent domination by any one global
> faction.

India indicated to Zelenskyy that they will have no part in chastising
Russia. In fact both Modi and Lula gave
the person who French media call a traveling circus and dressing down. Lula
told him that he was straight up
pissed for standing him up. Anyways, here is what you people just fucking
can't comprehend. People are sick of
the global bully. China gets along with Pakistan, Pakistan doesn't get
along with India but likes Russia. Russia and
China gets along. So all these countries might have various relationships,
but what realists note, and again, this is lost
on you people is that nobody bullies each other to hate each other. China
doesn't pressure Russia to lose its friendship
with India or else. Same with India with Russia WRT its relationship with
China. Other countries can act like rational adults
and just because one has a relationship with another, IT IS OK because those
countries realize that other countries can
have their own sets of friendships and be adults about it. Not with you
people. If you don't tow the line, then fuck it, you get sanctioned.
Everyone is tired of that and a major force behind BRICS. Even if you
manage to avoid being turned into a glow stick,
your economy will never be the same. De-dolarization is a fact of life for
you now. 19 new countries are signing up, and
word has it, some European countries. Did you know because of your antics
with Nordstream that the second oldest
metalworks in Germany which dated back to the 1300s cloesed it door for
good? That is one hell of a feat you guys
pulled off. It is a good thing for you that Germany was broken and your
bitch. Otherwise that could have been a mess although
50 percent of that country knows and is pissed. But from what I understand,
Germany is as bad with state run media
as Britain is, so everyone tows the line. Much like your alphabet media is.
It is funny watching the fox people scream at the
cnn people that each other is brainwashed. Meanwhile in reality neoliberals
and neocons just keep fucking you people over
and laugh their ass off. It is a house of cards and is going to crash and
burn badly. Maybe that is why they are picking dumb fights.

Governor Swill

Jun 6, 2023, 4:08:19 PM6/6/23
On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 00:54:18 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:

>"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 21:09:13 -0500, "xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I think the global south, thinks you are full of shit. Your own government
>>>said 7 or 8 to 1. But others
>>>say that is on a good day. Can be as high as 12 or 14 to 1. The Ukrainians
>>>will wake up after you discard
>>>them like garbage, and you will have one hell of an enemy on your hands.
>>
>> Ukraine will join the EU. They may be forced to give up land, but once
>> they settle their
>> border conflict with Russia, they'll be eligible for NATO membership as
>> well.
>>
>> Moldova and Romania are highly motivated to support that and Romania has
>> already signed a
>> 'letter of intent' to support Ukraine's admission to NATO.
>>
>> The global south will do what it wants to do but will remain in play for
>> some time to
>> come.
>>
>> India is a powerful pivot point to prevent domination by any one global
>> faction.

<snip incomprehensible babbling>

Proofread what you write before you post it. Your writing will make better sense that
way.

>Anyways, here is what you people just fucking
>can't comprehend. People are sick of
>the global bully.

Damn the United States for trying to force countries to not make war on each other all the
time!

>China gets along with Pakistan, Pakistan doesn't get
>along with India but likes Russia. Russia and
>China gets along. So all these countries might have various relationships,

Which is what I wrote above, "India is a powerful pivot point to prevent domination by any
one global faction."

>but what realists note, and again, this is lost
>on you people is that nobody bullies each other to hate each other. China
>doesn't pressure Russia to lose its friendship
>with India or else.

Actually, they often do. It just doesn't always work. The path through the maze is the
overlapping global associations all over the planet. Any given State can be a member of
any number of international organizations. Australia is part of AUKUS but also is part of
various Asian trade and strategic partnerships.

This complex layering of association based almost always on trade is the hallmark of Pax
Americana. Without this web of relationships, WWIII would already have happened and you'd
be cooking your two headed squirrel on a stick over an open fire.

>Same with India with Russia WRT its relationship with
>China. Other countries can act like rational adults
>and just because one has a relationship with another, IT IS OK because those
>countries realize that other countries can
>have their own sets of friendships and be adults about it. Not with you
>people.

Exactly. Which is the basis of Pax Americana and was promoted by the US after WWII in
order to avoid another major war.

>If you don't tow the line, then fuck it, you get sanctioned.

Which is better than getting bombed.

>Everyone is tired of that and a major force behind BRICS.

Really? They'd rather go back to shooting at each other?

>Even if you
>manage to avoid being turned into a glow stick,
>your economy will never be the same. De-dolarization is a fact of life for
>you now.

You misspelled "re-polarization".

>19 new countries are signing up, and
>word has it, some European countries.

Yeah? Which ones?

>Did you know because of your antics with Nordstream

I didn't have anything to do with Nordstream. That was Russia's doing.

>that the second oldest
>metalworks in Germany which dated back to the 1300s cloesed it door for
>good?

Really? And you can prove this claim, how?

>That is one hell of a feat you guys pulled off.

Thank you, but we didn't do it.

>It is a good thing for you that Germany was broken

Germany isn't broken.

>and your bitch.

Berlin would rather be Moscow's bitch?

>Otherwise that could have been a mess although
>50 percent of that country knows and is pissed. But from what I understand,
>Germany is as bad with state run media
>as Britain is, so everyone tows the line.

*laughs and points* "State run media" is an eastern thing. The west prefers an
independent media. Like their economies, western states leave media to be privately owned
and operated and in competition with each other.

>Much like your alphabet media is.
>It is funny watching the fox people scream at the
>cnn people that each other is brainwashed.

In that particular case, each is appealing to their specific customer base and neither is
run by the state. Iow, they're in competition.

>Meanwhile in reality neoliberals and neocons just keep fucking you people over
>and laugh their ass off.

It's called "checks and balances" so neither faction becomes dominant.

>It is a house of cards and is going to crash and
>burn badly. Maybe that is why they are picking dumb fights.

What is it with you? Why do you think freedom of expression and disagreement are
destructive of a society?

The US was founded on such freedoms and remains after 250 the most powerful society there
has even been.

Meanwhile, Russia, with its totalitarian, anti freedom bent, has collapsed three times in
the past century and I've lost track of how many constitutions they've adopted then
abandoned.

Even France is on its fifth republic.

Let me be clear. National instability and state failure are not caused by differing
viewpoints and competition between ideas, but are routinely brought down by authoritarian
regimes which don't allow for ideological competition.

Look at the failure of Russia's Ukraine invasion. Corruption is rife and has gutted their
once proud military. Officials don't report what's happening to their superiors, they
report what they think those superiors want to hear. The resulting chain of lies, driven
by fear of the autocrat, has all but destroyed competence and production.

One example: The hypersonic missiles Russia bragged about so much don't work and the
scientists who designed them and lied to their superiors about the technology and their
test results are now in prison for treason.

Another: Even from Tsarist times Russia has routinely imprisoned and executed it's best
and brightest because they dared express their own opinion.

And now, Russia is weak and on the path of becoming China's bitch.

xdmod2

Jun 7, 2023, 1:27:13 AM6/7/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Listen dude, I only have a certain amount of my precious time to give to
this and you put out a
lot of bullshit I have to unpack, but let's give it a whirl.

In a nutshell above, it should be apparent that people are losing patience
with your pope in a track suit. Both world
leaders and some in the media.

>>Anyways, here is what you people just fucking
>>can't comprehend. People are sick of
>>the global bully.
>
> Damn the United States for trying to force countries to not make war on
> each other all the
> time!

Force countries not to make war on each other? You people start wars for
breakfast. Maybe the very latest
example. Everyone, and I admit myself included thought it was very stupid to
run out of Afghanistan and leave billions
in weapons. After all Joe is senile. Well, it didn't take long for that
reason to become apparent now that the Taliban is
being a sore thumb to Tehran. I bet the conversation went something like
this, between the Taliban and your State
Dept.. Well will leave your country right away and leave behind some
weapons, but you owe us a favor.

>>China gets along with Pakistan, Pakistan doesn't get
>>along with India but likes Russia. Russia and
>>China gets along. So all these countries might have various relationships,
>
> Which is what I wrote above, "India is a powerful pivot point to prevent
> domination by any
> one global faction."

That wasn't my point, my point is in the adult world, people can have
alliances and not be butt hurt by
their friends having friendships with their foes.

>>but what realists note, and again, this is lost
>>on you people is that nobody bullies each other to hate each other. China
>>doesn't pressure Russia to lose its friendship
>>with India or else.
>
> Actually, they often do. It just doesn't always work. The path through
> the maze is the
> overlapping global associations all over the planet. Any given State can
> be a member of
> any number of international organizations. Australia is part of AUKUS but
> also is part of
> various Asian trade and strategic partnerships.

I don't think your Australia is a good example of what I am saying. To be on
point would be
if Australia said they were going to do business with China in a manner that
would be displeasing
to its masters in Washington. In this instance, you know damn well that
Washington would threaten
the fuck out of Australia. You don't see that as much with adult countries
that are not on a power trip like yours.

> This complex layering of association based almost always on trade is the
> hallmark of Pax
> Americana. Without this web of relationships, WWIII would already have
> happened and you'd
> be cooking your two headed squirrel on a stick over an open fire.

"You are either with us, or against us" some American president.

>>Same with India with Russia WRT its relationship with
>>China. Other countries can act like rational adults
>>and just because one has a relationship with another, IT IS OK because
>>those
>>countries realize that other countries can
>>have their own sets of friendships and be adults about it. Not with you
>>people.
>
> Exactly. Which is the basis of Pax Americana and was promoted by the US
> after WWII in
> order to avoid another major war.

So you you pulled a false flag to get yourself into a war with Vietnam,
invaded Panama, started a war in the gulf, put sanctions on a country that
caused half a million children's deaths, invaded that country, bombed the
snot out of Libya and invaded Syria, all to avoid another major war?

>>If you don't tow the line, then fuck it, you get sanctioned.
>
> Which is better than getting bombed.

LOL! See above. Oh, I think I left out Grenada. It is hard to catalog all
this death, for the sake of preventing a major war.

>>Everyone is tired of that and a major force behind BRICS.
>
> Really? They'd rather go back to shooting at each other?

I think they would rather you stop shooting them. BRIC would allow adult
countries to trade amongst each other without
your meddling.

>>Even if you
>>manage to avoid being turned into a glow stick,
>>your economy will never be the same. De-dolarization is a fact of life for
>>you now.
>
> You misspelled "re-polarization".

Well, a multi polar world is on its way whether you like it or not. But the
world is worried you will start WW3 to keep that
happening, because once people dump the dollar, you are in for a world of
hurt.

>>19 new countries are signing up, and
>>word has it, some European countries.
>
> Yeah? Which ones?

Ask Bloomberg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fxr2HJSWYAAC9E8?format=jpg&name=small

Actually, I think 19 is light now, I could have swore, I was listening to
something and they were
saying even more countries are looking seriously into it.

>>Did you know because of your antics with Nordstream
>
> I didn't have anything to do with Nordstream. That was Russia's doing.

You must have missed the whole Sy Hersh thing. Anyways, after that, your
government had to come at least
partially clean, so they threw Ukraine under the bus. Europe and American
media all were talking about it. You
must of missed it because, oh well, we will say just because you have that
right to be a misinformed American.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/06/06/nord-stream-pipeline-explosion-ukraine-russia/

Was one of the originals, the story they were "leaking" went on later to
say these Ukrainians were out there in basically
a dinghy and did all that work all by their lonesomes. It was funny even
for mockingbird media.

>>that the second oldest
>>metalworks in Germany which dated back to the 1300s cloesed it door for
>>good?
>
> Really? And you can prove this claim, how?

Sorry, 600 years old... It is hard to keep track of all the bullet points in
your destructive path.

In Germany, the oldest metallurgical enterprise in Europe over 600 years
old, the Eisenwerk Erla plant in Saxony, went bankrupt, reports the Rg.ru
website.

https://turkmenportal.com/en/blog/59284/the-oldest-metallurgical-enterprise-in-germany-and-europe-went-bankrupt

>>That is one hell of a feat you guys pulled off.
>
> Thank you, but we didn't do it.

Well, you did say Russia did it and had to backtrack and tell a ridiculous
story after Sy started spilling the beans, which
everyone already knew, except apparently you.

>>It is a good thing for you that Germany was broken
>
> Germany isn't broken.

Oh lawdie oh me, Germany is so, so broken. Your Tariq Nasheed would probably
use the term buck broken.

>>and your bitch.
>
> Berlin would rather be Moscow's bitch?

Well apparently the would rather have Moscow's cheap gas and be able to keep
their factories open, but for the first time
in , I am not even really sure, that Germany is being forced to re-tool its
economy, to a service economy all thanks to the
U.S. keeping the world from eating mice on a stick!

>>Otherwise that could have been a mess although
>>50 percent of that country knows and is pissed. But from what I
>>understand,
>>Germany is as bad with state run media
>>as Britain is, so everyone tows the line.
>
> *laughs and points* "State run media" is an eastern thing. The west
> prefers an
> independent media. Like their economies, western states leave media to be
> privately owned
> and operated and in competition with each other.

There is no competition. There is a reason why it is called mockingbird
media. They say the same thing, They
are getting the official line and they push it. These are of course with the
big ticket items the government wants
to run, but they do the "left vs. right" thing on small ticket items just so
you think there is competition. This is all
media 101. You would have to be a turnip to not see it.

>>Much like your alphabet media is.
>>It is funny watching the fox people scream at the
>>cnn people that each other is brainwashed.
>
> In that particular case, each is appealing to their specific customer base
> and neither is
> run by the state. Iow, they're in competition.

See above. When they have someone go rogue as the case with that last two
fox people, they
can them. Government tells fox, shut them up, don't give RFK jr any air
time. etc etc. Actually,
I wonder with him, if your government is going to go 4 for 4.

>>Meanwhile in reality neoliberals and neocons just keep fucking you people
>>over
>>and laugh their ass off.
>
> It's called "checks and balances" so neither faction becomes dominant.

Fucking John Q Public over is "checks and balances"?

>>It is a house of cards and is going to crash and
>>burn badly. Maybe that is why they are picking dumb fights.
>
> What is it with you? Why do you think freedom of expression and
> disagreement are
> destructive of a society?

Because you keep lying and saying that you have freedom of expression and
disagreement. Look what
happen with covid. Everyone with a dissenting opinion was shut up, all in
the name of harmful medical
misinformation. And a lot of those voices were world renowned people Top
degrees at places like Yale
and Harvard. But they didn't conform and were shut down. That is what is
destructive to a society.

> The US was founded on such freedoms and remains after 250 the most
> powerful society there
> has even been.

Dude, you don't even understand that your president is a metaphor for your
country. You have
been hollowed out thoroughly. Is this a characteristic of a healthy
society?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1662668822883467265

Seriously, is that what you are trying to tell me?

> Meanwhile, Russia, with its totalitarian, anti freedom bent, has collapsed
> three times in
> the past century and I've lost track of how many constitutions they've
> adopted then
> abandoned.

Dude, you need to get out more.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1627134193321877504

Based on what they said on social media. 400 vs. 3300. And Russia dwarfs the
U.K. So much for that
being free in the west.

> Even France is on its fifth republic.

France has more backbone than you.

> Let me be clear. National instability and state failure are not caused by
> differing
> viewpoints and competition between ideas, but are routinely brought down
> by authoritarian
> regimes which don't allow for ideological competition.

You just described yourself. It is particularly fascinating to me to watch
the roles of West and Russia
just really totally reverse. What used to be competitive capitalist society
has really turned into an abusive
authoritarian society with moral rot and decay on every level.

> Look at the failure of Russia's Ukraine invasion. Corruption is rife and
> has gutted their
> once proud military. Officials don't report what's happening to their
> superiors, they
> report what they think those superiors want to hear. The resulting chain
> of lies, driven
> by fear of the autocrat, has all but destroyed competence and production.

Well, according to your own military commanders who have said that Russia's
capabilities
have not been degraded, I am not sure how you can count this as a failure.
In fact, the performance
by the Wagner group in all respects have been stunning.

> One example: The hypersonic missiles Russia bragged about so much don't
> work and the
> scientists who designed them and lied to their superiors about the
> technology and their
> test results are now in prison for treason.

I saw this posted from clown klaus. Funny it came from a Ukrainian source.
It is about as bad as your media.
Speaking of clownish media, I wonder which one of your wonder papers
published this?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fxh2uibaEAAUS7K?format=jpg&name=small

> Another: Even from Tsarist times Russia has routinely imprisoned and
> executed it's best
> and brightest because they dared express their own opinion.
>
> And now, Russia is weak and on the path of becoming China's bitch.

The roles have reversed.

Siri Cruise

Jun 7, 2023, 11:57:04 AM6/7/23
xdmod2 wrote:
> Force countries not to make war on each other? You people start
> wars for breakfast.  Maybe the very latest

Like Vietnam and China, India and China.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 3:01:05 PM6/7/23
In article <u5q9cc$160jt$2...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
says...

> xdmod2 wrote:
> > Force countries not to make war on each other? You people start
> > wars for breakfast.  Maybe the very latest
>
> Like Vietnam and China, India and China.

Who's at war with India and China?

Governor Swill

Jun 7, 2023, 3:37:09 PM6/7/23
At war with each other.

Swill
--
You know what's more fun than a dead Russian on a Ukrainian
battlefield?

A burning Russian on a Ukrainian battlefield!

xdmod2

Jun 8, 2023, 1:50:28 AM6/8/23

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> xdmod2 wrote:
>> Force countries not to make war on each other? You people start wars for
>> breakfast. Maybe the very latest
>
> Like Vietnam and China, India and China.

Dude, other countries do find themselves at odds with each other, yes. But
who knows how much U.S. influence has
been inserted to aggravate the situation. You people were doing it in
Ukraine since the 50s . In Vietnam, you people sent a team of CIA and SF
dressed as Vietnamese to bomb a Thai airport to piss them off and get them
to enter the war. How many
Americans know about those things?