Re: VACCINATED are Spreading New COVID Variant to Unvaccinated like Wildfire

Iobaties

Jul 31, 2021, 12:34:48 PM7/31/21
Jonathan wrote

> The Delta variant is so much more contagious
> that everyone, vaccinated or not, will be
> become infected before long.
>
> But only the unvaccinated will be dying.
>

> From...FOX NEWS Trumpsters...
>

> FOX NEWS
>
> Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in US are now among unvaccinated
>
> About 150 of the more than 18,000 COVID-19 deaths in May were in fully
> vaccinated people
>

> Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. now are in people who
> werenƒ Tt vaccinated, a staggering demonstration of how effective
> the shots have been and an indication that deaths per day ƒ "
> now down to under 300 ƒ " could be practically zero if everyone
> eligible got the vaccine.
>
> An Associated Press analysis of available government data
> from May shows that "breakthrough" infections in fully
> vaccinated people accounted for fewer than 1,200 of more
> than 853,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations.
>
> Thatƒ Ts about 0.1%.
> https://www.foxnews.com/health/nearly-all-covid-19-deaths-us-unvaccinated
>

> You can be among the 0.1% or the 99%.
> The decision aint rocket surgery Trumpsters.

I get to kill unvaccinated rightwing Trump lovers!

Thank-you GOD!

a322x1n

Aug 1, 2021, 2:43:56 AM8/1/21
Blue Lives Matter <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote in

> On Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:46:19 -0400, Jonathan <writeI...@Gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On 7/31/2021 5:36 PM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>>> Obey whoever is writing Obama's scripts and wear your masks,
>>> Jonny-boy.
>>>

>>My employer just announced a $300 bonus for being vaccinated
>>by the end of next week.

Is that fully vaccinated, or just the first shot?

> Wow.. $300, enough to pay your rent.
>
>>I'll be laughing all the way to the bank, while you'll
>>be crying all the way to the ICU.
>

> Use it wisely... maybe buy some more masks, but don't waste it by
> donating to Democrat Florida Governor candidates.

JWS

Aug 1, 2021, 5:56:18 AM8/1/21
That's what I've been telling you for weeks.
That was the PLAN all along. This is the
final phase. However, you might want to
mask up now as there are plenty of infected
anti-vaxers, Rightards, and morons out there
to spread COVID. No reason now to risk a
mild episode with the virus.

Iobaties

Aug 4, 2021, 8:47:29 AM8/4/21

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 4, 2021, 12:37:14 PM8/4/21
On 8/4/21 11:35 AM, Jonathan wrote:
> On 8/4/2021 8:47 AM, Herman Caine wrote:
>> Jonathan wrote
>>
>>> The Delta variant is going to infect everyone.
>>> I bet those immigrants are smart enough to
>>> get vaccinated.
>>>
>>> But not you.
>>>

>> As long as you remain loyal to President Trump, no harm can come to you.
>>

> 516 people died of COVID yesterday, 511 were UNVACCINATED.
> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
>

> Trump will burn in Hell for fomenting mask and vaccine
> hesitancy just to get votes and raise money.

Masks are a hoax, you need an N-95 mask or just don't bother because
it's going to cause you different respiratory problems.

*What we have here, is a failure to communicate*
-Cool Hand Luke-

--
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them prove it with
actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't find the
duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then you didn't
dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the Marxist-Democrat plan that
says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have a lack of transparency and
then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
151 - Because in Liberalism the truth can only have a negative impact.
-BMUS-

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 4, 2021, 9:56:08 PM8/4/21
The irony is that if the vaccinated have the virus bad enough to spread
it, they're spreading the virus to one another and the vaccine is all
but useless. The CDC can try to say it's NOT as serious to get the
virus after vaccination but that means it's only reducing the
symptoms.... not vaccinating against the virus.

>> Wow.. $300, enough to pay your rent.

They pay MEDICAL RESEARCH Guinea pig more than that.... and you actually
get a chance to sue them if they destroy your heart/lungs or kidneys....

*If you get paid by your employer to get the vaccine or are mandated* by
them then they're LIABLE for any medical problems or deaths since the
law protecting the vaccine doesn't include 3rd parties trying to force
you to get the vaccine.

*If YOUR EMPLOYER IS STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE ON THAT LIABILITY TO HELP*
*DEMOCRATS VIOLATE YOUR RIGHTS, THEN THEY DESERVE TO BE SUED* .

>>> I'll be laughing all the way to the bank, while you'll
>>> be crying all the way to the ICU.

I'll BE... laughing all the way to the court house steps with the law
suit. The idiots at the Company will be taking on total liability if
they mandate they people get the vaccine.

And if there's anything illegal or nefarious about the vaccine like any
lies or other stuff the Company will have people that go to prison for
it since the BIG PHARMA got the get out of jail free "protection law"
but your boss didn't.

>> Use it wisely... maybe buy some more masks, but don't waste it by
>> donating to Democrat Florida Governor candidates.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Iobaties

Aug 31, 2021, 1:55:57 PM8/31/21

Iobaties